• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 1,184 Views, 19 Comments

The Chronicles of Equestria, Book 1 Derpy Hooves and The Elements of Equestria - Angel Equestria



Equestria prepares on an War which rules over the fate of both Worlds, Old and New Equestria

  • ...
15
 19
 1,184

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 21: Young Lovers, a night for the words, trouble with the love, the truth about the feud, buck me if you can, Equestria�´s dark chronicle, Set up the Plan

Derpy Hooves

and

The Elements of Equestria

Part 2: The Show must go on!


A/N: Hello my Loyaly Reader, we have done it, the First part lies behind us and I can gladly say it was an awesome end, well at least forf me, yoou know guys I want to hear some of your thoughts and yes I know there are maybe still grammar mistakes inside, anyways, today I write you a semi Clop chapter, first we will see some cute Youngster Love of our few young Love birds, we see what comes out if you have a competition for the heart of a stallion, and we will see the wild desire of a few mares and Stallions, some Colt X Filly, Stallion X Mare, all in all, Love ,Sex and Secrets, if you rather want not to read no problem, but you may accidently miss something, logically this book starts where the last book ends, so we are at evening the same day , on which Derpy Hooves reawoken as a complete Element of Symphony, Not Dalu, Not Ditzy nor Lumena, from now on , she is just called Derpy Hooves, well no more words here we go.

Chapter 21: Campfire concert, Songs in the night at an Evening for the love, Good night, Sleep tight, Young Lovers, Dark Stories, the Thing called Love, Buck me if you can, Nighty Naughty Lovegames, The Truth about the Alincorn Amulett.

On Lumen, Ponsgard, Royal Palace of the Queen of Light, in the Backyard on the Beach, Pipsqueak´s Pov:

Finally things were back to order at Lumen again, the light has finally being restored so also the Light shield, in the early afternoon,Ponies, began to get back to the business they had broke up with 28 years ago, the Market opened again, old restaurants have been reopened, old bands celebrated their comebacks, all in all, the life on Lumen began and continued again and now , in the evening we had all gathered together for a giant Campfire on the Beach, behind the royal Palace of the Queen of Light, which we need to call from now on Derpy, so not Lady Doo but Lady Hooves, well if she likes this name more than her old but I can understand her, so it will get no favorism of any of her former soulpieces, and old frieds can call her the name she had almost all the time in Ponyvile, the only one who acually have problems with this decision are her own Siblings, most of them only know her under the name , Lumena, and Jacky, well he hates to call her Derpy, in his eyes, and to be honest in mine too, it is actually rather impolite and offending to call her Derpy, for whom she is after all the Queen and the Element of Light, but like I said , if she likes to be so called, anyway, the campfire was fully in action and we had a good time, sometime in the early evening someone brought a guitar, another a few bongo drums, and soon a heated battle for the best Campfire and Love songs has been started, the next to go was Fluttershy.

Fluttershy´s Pov:

“Well, uhm, I-I dedicate this Song to a few of my dear friends, I hope you like it!” I said fearfully, logically I knew I need to go through too, but it was always a new challenge for me to sing before so many People , and standing on a stage is even more embarassing, I almost could hear their laughs, Fluttershy, Flutter,….,NO, no this is not the Flyerscamp in Cloudville, I am not that weak mare anymore, I am strong, I am a strong Pegasus who is able to defend who she loves, and to sing for a few thousand people is a childplay against fighting against one of the Elments of Chaos.

“Haaah” I took a deep breath as Jacky´s rhythm began, when he began to play the guitar.

(Black veil Brides- Saviour, edit.)

I never meant to be the one who kept you from the dark,
but now I know my wounds are sewn,
because of who you are. ( Dedicated to Floraya)

I will take this burden on and become the holy one,
but remember I was once normal
and I'm bound to sing this song. (d.d. to Derpy)

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed.
I am here
a saviour.
Will be there,
when you are feeling alone, ohh
a saviour
for all that you do.
So live freely without their harm ( d.d. to All of them)

(While I sang, I looked to them, with all the love I could, to signale them, hey its about you.)

So here I write my lullaby to all the lonely ones. (d.d. to Venturios)
Remember as you learn to try to be the one you love. (d.d. to Pipsqueak)

So I can take this pen and teach you how to live. (d.d. to Rarity)
What is left unsaid, the greatest gift I give. (d.d. to Jacky)

So hear my voice remind you not to bleed.
I am here
a saviour.
Will be there,
when you are feeling alone, ohh
a saviour
for all that you do
so live freely without their harm.

When I hear your cries
praying for love. (d.d. to Pinkie)
I will be there!
I will always be there! ( Myself) (2x)

“Whoooohooooooo!” They all cheered and I smiled shily, I didn’t knew they found it that good.

“Well umm if you like I can also do another song, if you like!” I asked shily, and they chereed me on to do so, I smiled, as I saw how Pinkie smiled and waved with one giant Thumb-up hand,Celestia knows where she brought this up, and that’s what I love so on her, to surprise me always whenever I really needed it, she came to cheer me up.

Black Veil Brides, Ritual:

Praying for what your heart brings
Thoughts of escape and bloodshot eyes
You're barely sleeping, no longer dreaming
Now what you do to feel alive?

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual

(I Love the Songs of the Black Veil Mares, whenever I felt down in my Live, they cheered me up with their songs, actually it was Pinkie who brought me on it, two Years ago, after a sleep over she accidently let her CD over me, I was curious about what she likes for music, so I put it in the Stereo, wich I got from Pinkie, for my 24th Birthday, Two days before the sleepover, before I didn´t listen to any music, in fact I never even used anykind of musicplayer, but since this day I began to listen more to music and I even began to go on some concerts, when Pinkie asked me, after she found out that I like them too, it made me even liking her more.)

Singing songs of the old days
Try to remember what's gone by
Stronger in new ways, don't care what they say
This is your life, it's time to rejoice

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual

(I sung with all my heart, even louder than I ever did before, I wanted to shout out my love for this music and this band, and it worked the Peoples laughed and danced all around , they cheered me on happily and the happier they were, the more I could see Pinkies smile , wich I love so much, growing, the thumb up shacked violently.)

Our destiny is what we learned
Together wanting something more
Their misery and demons burn
A feeling that's worth fighting for

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual

Rise up and celebrate your life
We're not alone in our ritual
Sing for what you feel inside
Becoming one with our ritual
Becoming one with our ritual

“Thank you, I loved to sing for you, lets see who is the lucky next!” I said as I grabbed some random paper out of the hat on the stage.

“Oh, uhm, well, Pinkie Pie if I may ask, would you come up here on the stage , we have a Duett together!” I shouted and they all clapped and cheered, while Pinkie jumped with a mighty jump up on stage, got this girl is such an adorable Mare, always there to break the Law of Physics.

“Yay!” I squeeled as I hugged her , she pecked my cheek and I blushed mighty.

“So what shall we sing, I would suggest, uhm,….,!” Pinkie whispered something in my ear and I smiled brightly , I just thought about the same.

“Cherrymane Ponson and Pia Fillyadora, And when the rain begins to fall!” I siad and the most of who knew about that song cheered, it was a rather new song.

Pia Zadora and Jermaine Jackson, And when the Rain begins to fall:

Like the sand can seep right through your fingers so can all your days
as those days go by you'll have me there to help you find ( Pinkie)

the way I feel with you I know it's gotta last forever (Fluttershy)

And when the rain begins to fall you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
and I will catch you if you fall you'll never have to ask me why
and when the rain begins to fall I'll be the sunshine in your life
you know that we can have it all and everything will be alright ( both)

Time goes by so fast you've got to have a dream to just hold on( Fluttershy )

all my dreams of love began with the reality of you ( Pinkie)
and I believe that all our dreams will last forever.

And when the rain begins to fall you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
and I will catch you if you fall you'll never have to ask me why
and when the rain begins to fall I'll be the sunshine in your life
you know that we can have it all and everything will be alright (Both)

Though the sun may hide we still can see the light ( Pinkie)
that shines for you and me we'll be together all that we can be (Both)

And when the rain begins to fall you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
and I will catch you if you fall you'll never have to ask me why
and when the rain begins to fall I'll be the sunshine in your life
you know that we can have it all and everything will be alright

And when the rain begins to fall you'll ride my rainbow in the sky
and I will catch you if you fall you'll never have to ask me why
and when the rain begins to fall I'll be the sunshine in your life
you know that we can have it all and everything will be alright (Both)

The Moment the Song ended, Pinkie flew in my arms and kissed me Passionately on the lips, we made out on the stage, totally forgetting about thousands of People watching us, but I just didn’t cared that moment.

“Uhm, Girls!” Jacky asked as he walked up on stage.

“Yes!” We both said , before we suddenly recognized all the attention we got, we blushed stronger than a chilli can make you.

“Squeek!” I made and the crowd exploded in Cheers.

“Wow, well anyways the next one, lets see, oh , well that’s quite nice, its you Jacky and Venturios!” Pinkie said.

“Really , cool, Yoh Bro, come on up here!” Jacky shouted and Venturios teleported through the wind up on the stage, logically not before Kissing Rainbow dash , they both are so adorable together.

“Yo bro, two songs, not?” Venturios asked.

“Sure, first, something for all you People who have fightet for this land, who have fighted to save what is worth fighting for, we can see your Wounds and Scars, even those who are under the shell, with this song we make it up to all of you, trying to make you all feeling a little better, You Heroes of Our Time, this is for the People of Lumen and all our friends and Families, this is for you!” Jacky shouted in his micro, as he played the rhythm of a song I knew by heart since it was one of Pinkies Favorite songs, thought she has some strange likes but I must say , behind all this loudness and the pounding drumbeats, it was a great song , really, and I was happy for it, it was a song from one of Pinkies other Love, the Speed Metal and the epicness of powerfull Voices, the Dragon roars inside , this was Dragonforce.

Dragonforce, Heroes of our time ( also the Ending song of Book three)

Jacky sat on the Keyboard, while Venturios played the guitar and sung, Derpy played also guitar, while Floraya hitted merciless on the drums, I guess they all learned to play like this a few years ago.

Lost in the dream
Finally it seems
Emptiness and everlasting madness

See the sadness go
Watching as we know
Blinded for our journey for the world

Soar for us
The power in all of us
So far beyond the blackened sky tonight

Glorious
Forevermore in us
We are victorious
And so will I

We'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow
Until we ride towards a brighter day
Silent tears we left behind still so far away
Across the endless sands to the fields of our despair
Here for all eternity we stand, yeah
Rise above the universe tonight
Starchaser

Fly towards the storm
See the world reborn
Feel the pain inside the voice of sorrow

Cross the distant shores
Find the open door
Stand alone in judgement for tomorrow

Years of pain still haunts us all
We saw the last sunrise
Take me home in freedom for a lifetime
Freedom for silence and the last tears we'll cry
Still glorious this fight

United we stand and we'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow
Until we ride towards a brighter day
Silent tears we left behind still so far away
Across the endless sands to the fields of our despair
Here for all eternity we stand, yeah
Rise above the universe tonight
Starchaser

(The Play was so awesome as if it were played by Dragonforce itself, even the Sweet Draconical voice of Z.P. ,Zakantus Pierce, the Ex-Leadsinger of the Original, perfectly imitated by Venturios.)

Free from this world
Here for the last time
Oceans collide inside of us all

The evil we are
The phoenix will rise
Freedom will rise once again

Save us tonight, the last hope for all of us
Lightyears gone by, we're still holding on
Save us tonight
A star shines in all of us
Far beyond our lives
Still the glory lives on

And we'll all find our sacrifice tomorrow
Until we ride towards a brighter day
Silent tears we left behind still so far away
Across the endless sands to the fields of our despair
Here for all eternity we stand, yeah
Rise above the universe tonight
Starchaser
Starchaser

Our kingdom come, we stand as one
And we will live for always
Evermore

All of them stood together on the stage holding hands and bowed towards the crowd after the play was done.

“And now a song which I really like for myself, it has been created by a few good friends of me, who sung it for me and my Flyergroup, here we go, we are the Soldiers of the Wasteland!” Venturios screamed as they Played indeed again a song of Dragonforce.

“And I asked them earlier that day and , they agreed , to show off a little, here are , the Stormhawks!” as soon as he said it was silent, and we could hearing some sound like a jetturbine, we looked up in the sky only to see a group of Pegasi flying towards us, with high speed.

“Lets get ready to greet them properly, here we go!” Venturios screamed as the Stuntshow began.

Burning fires, burning lives
On the long distant roads
Through the lost mountains endless
So far away from home!

(And suddenly the whole group of Fliers crashed downtowards us in perfect formation , before rushing over our heads, the wind blew my mane so much that it puffed up as if I suddenly wore Pinkies hair, I looked to her only to see herself with a lightly curled Hair, like my own used to be, we looked at each other and bursted out in laughs, the whole group turned some loopings before crashing down towards us, inches away from our heards they turned so sharply almost the same as when Rainbow Dash does her Sonic Rainbow move, it seemed that Venturios spoke with Jacky while playing the guitar blindly but still in the right rhythm, they seemed to come to an compromise, as Venturios runed off the edge of the stage jumping and flying over to Rainbow dash, he told her something and after she nodded both of them flew up in the sky, while the Fliergroup danced on the wind around them, turning pirouettes right in the air as if they circle over an frozen lake.)

Crossing battles savage seas towards the mountains high
Forest plains of wilderness we're striking out tonight
On towards our destiny we travel far and wide
Journey through the darkness as your hearts refuse to die

In the flames of hell we fire at will the fires of doom has come
With the forces of the blackest knights they're staring at the sun
Far across the distant plains of ice we're searching for the sword
When the time has come for the battle now we follow with the horde

We will ride with fire burning hot towards the night sky
In the land of long ago forever in our souls
Fly on wings of shining steel are burning so bright
In ancient lands of warriors we're riding on again

Burning fires burning lives on the long distant roads
Through the lost mountains endless so far away from home
Warrior soldiers forever we fought long ago
We're all lost in the darkness so far away from home

(“I see!” I said getting a look from Pinkie, a look of pure confusion.

“I mean that Venturios semms to not only play about his group but too about his Family, all those references from riding towards a battle , or a war and to fight with a bright shining sword, all of this is been sung in connection with all the wars Venturios and his family have fought in the past!” I explained to her and she smiled.

“Makes sense I guess, hey Fluttershy what do you want to do afterwards!” Pinkie said and suddenly comes out with an random question.

“oh I guess you know on what I want to do with you, a little bit of Kissing and Cuddling on the bed I guess, and maybe, even more !” I whispered in ears and liked one, while she blushed, it was hard to ever bring Pinkie to blushing but she always blushed by this theme.)

Fallen soldiers taste the steel of death the daylight dawning
Sun will shine upon the lives of burning hearts of ice
As you break through the boundaries of life this feeling of despair
And they die in their sleep for the world that will not care
You feel lost in this labyrinth of pain this sickening dismay
There's a voice inside that's calling another wasted day

Can't you see the history the suffocating madness
In the land of fallen souls there's nowhere left no place to go
I have traveled far and wide across the wasteland
Still searching for the answers for the right to understand

Burning fires burning lives on the long distant roads
Through the lost mountains endless so far away from home
Warrior soldiers forever we fought long ago
We're all lost in the darkness so far away from home

(The fliers group did some more stunts and close formationflying while they seemed to fly in the most neckbreaking angles I ever saw before, and I must say , not even the Wonderbolts could fly like this, Risk 100%, selfdamaging 0%, this was an incredible group, I saw how Venturios spoke with Rainbow , who seemed to agree to something, and so she shooted up in the sky so fast , I know what she was about to do, but what cames then was something I haven´t expected at all, I looked at the stage and Jacky was gone, but the Keyboard still played, though the same had vanished along with Jacky, I shrugged and looked up towards the sky to watch Rainbow Dash, and that’s when I saw it, Jacky, he flew skywards alongside of Rainbowdash, while still playing Keyboard, if I could take out my eyes I would have cleaned them by now and put them back in only to make sure I was not dreaming, I mean this was practicaly impossible, but it were there I swear it.)

Riding through the starlight and smashing the boundaries as hellfire falls from the sky
A shadow of pain will arise from the ashes of those fallen ones who have died
Our holy mistress with fire and fury of hell will see her bidding done
Blasting from high as the battle unfolds to the gates of the city we come

Both, Rainbow Dash and Jacky crashed back down as they were high enough, half turning in midair and chased with highspeed leaving each an trail of Rainbow shine behind, the began to circle around each other, and than they were Back to back, and that’s when I saw it, Rainbow Dash wore Venturios Guitar.

They flew down in one long shining Rainbow Ball and parted in a mighty Sonic Rainboom, it was something which aparently has never been seen here on Lumen and the Oooooh´s and the Aaaaaaaah´s of the crowd was understandable, it was an awesome spectacle, even the Fliersgroup had made place for their performance.

“now the Two last Songs for today and after that we are done with the Karaoke , we all hope it had tasted you and the party was after your expections we greet you and wish you still a good rest of the party!” Venturios said as Rainbow Dash landed next to him, planting a kiss on his Lips.

Jacky landed straight in front of Derpy, while she kissed him too he had a goofy grin after wards.

“And next to go, is Derpy!” Jacky announced after drawing her Paper.

“Well then you can directly stay on this stage, we gonna sing a beautifull song of an Islander, I hope you know which one?” Derpy asked and I saw how Jacky smiled brightly.

“Well lets live this song with all the heart!” Jacky said as he took an acoustic Guitar.

“Venturios , if I may ask?” Jacky announced his brother, who sighed and asked Rainbow dash who smirked and nodded.

“Okay now on the Instruments!” Jacky said as Derpy took an instrument from Floraya , she turned and we could see that it was actually a Violin, what in tarnation, is she an allround talent in music, I looked at what Venturios used and got nearly an laughingcramp, as he stood there with a Bagpipe, it looked totally strange and unusual I could see he was damn embarrased.

Nightwish- The Islander

An old man by a seashore at the end of day
Gazes the horizon with sea winds in his face
Tempest tossed island, seasons all the same
Anchorage unpainted and a ship without a name

(“Oh my it is that song!” I heard a voice saying next to me, I looked to see both, Pipsqueak and Scootaloo, standing next to me, while Pipsqueak had an arm around her, next to them sat Dinky, Aurora, Shield Shine, Astralia and Sword shine.

“Which song my dear!” Rarity said as she walked up on us , standing next to Pinkie.

“Its , `A Night´s Wish - the Islander´ this group is so awesome!” Both of them said and immediatily blushed.

I must remember myself that both of them, much like Pinkie and me are after all only since a little time together, officialy together I must say.)

Sea without a shore for the banished one unheard
He lightens the beacon light at the end of world
Showing the way, lighting hope in their hearts
The ones on their travels homeward from afar

(“Its about an old Seaman who decided to sail out for an last trip before he dies, fully aware that his time has come, he awaited the Death after having an fullfilled live, he regretts nothing and remembers himself on all the good times, before he fall asleep forever!” Scootaloo explained and I must say it was aweful, to imagine ones death like this, but then again it was an beautiful Song and the story behind seems also to have kind of an Happy end , since the Seaman made his last wish coming true, to sail out one last time.)

This is for long forgotten light at the end of the world
Horizon crying the tears he left behind long ago

The albatross is flying, making him daydream
The time before he became one of the world's unseen
Princess in the tower, children in the fields
Life gave him it all an island of the universe

Oh, now his love's a memory, a ghost in the fog
He sets the sails one last time saying farewell to the world
Anchor to the water, seabed far below
Grass still in his feet and a smile beneath his brow

This is for long forgotten light at the end of the world
Horizon crying the tears we left behind long ago
So long ago, so long ago

This is for long forgotten light at the end of the world
Horizon crying the tears we left behind so long ago
So long ago

Jackys´s voice combined with Derpys was angelic, out of this world, her Violin play and Venturios Bagpipe play, combined neat and perfectly.

“Wow I never heard anyhing beautyfuller!” Rarity admitted, her eyes shiny and her ears pearked up in delight.

“And the Last song for today, the time has come to write history and to read about old legends, it is,…….., Storytime!” Jacky said dramatically.

“A Night´s wish, Storytime of their new Album, Imagine the World!” Scootaloo and Pipsqueak squealed in full delight, as Jacky began to play the rhythm on the Keyboard before the others dived in too, and out came a symphony of sweet hard and loud but epic tones.

Derpy sang and her voice was powerfull and lovingly, as if she loved every single verse she sang, the love she had for the singing mirrored inside the intensity of her strong voice.

'Twas the night before,
When all through the world,
No words, no dreams
Then one day,
A writer by a fire
Imagined all Gaia
Took a journey into a child-man's heart

A painter on the shore
Imagined all the world
Within the snowflake on his palm
Unframed by poetry,
A canvas of awe
Planet Earth falling back in to the stars

I am the voice of Never-Never-Land
The innocence, the dreams of every man
I am the empty crib of Peter Pon
A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight
I am the story that will read you real
Every memory that you hold dear

(I admit I liked the song too, I think this group was worth to be looked up by me I will see what else they have brought out, who knows, maybe I hear here my new favorite music.)

I am the journey,
I am the destination
I am the home
The tale that reads you
Away to taste the night
The elusive high
Follow the madness
Alice, you know once did

Imaginarium, a dream emporium
Caress the tales
And they will dream you real
A storyteller's game
Lips that intoxicate
The core of all life is a
Limitless chest of tales

I am the voice of Never-Never-Land
The innocence, the dreams of every man
I am the empty crib of Peter Pon
A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight
I am the story that will read you real
Every memory that you hold dear

I am the voice of Never-Never-Land
The innocence, the dreams of every man
Searching heavens for another Earth

I am the voice of Never-Never-Land
The innocence, the dreams of every man
I am the empty crib of Peter Pon
A silent kite against the blue, blue sky,
Every chimney, every moonlit sight
I am the story that will read you real
Every memory that you hold dear (2X)



The Pure epicness of this song radiated through every word, letting chills running through my body, Derpys voice for the first time in my live made me being afraid, afraid of how insanely beautiful she is, it was like a trap for the ear, her voice was like a hypnotising spell, and it radiated its force merciless into every living being here on the beach, it was kind of a deathly fascination, when I hear her voice it was like I could see the heaven, like I werent able to do anything other but to follow her, until the end of the word, her voice guided me, cursed me, her voice,…, was addictive, I was addicted by her voice.

“Oh my, I can´t belive I never asked her to sing!” I thought starring at the stage.

“Flutt, Flutter, Fluttersh, fluttershy, Fluttershy, FLUttershy, FLUTTERSHY!” A voice jerked me out of my trance, first from far and then suddenly from so close to my ear.

“Waaaaah!” I jumped ten feets high out of fear.

“What, what is it, what has happening to me!” I asked dumbfounded, looking at all the faces around me, all those worried glances of my friends.

“You were in trance, Fluttershy!” Floraya said.

“But how, what has happened?” I asked confused.

“It was Lu-, Derpy, she accidently shifted into Sirenevoice, putting almost whole Lumoria into a Hypnotic trance, accidently of course” Floraya explained.

“Wow , I never knew her voice was that powerfull!” I said dumbfounded.

“Well it seems that there are still not all Memories back but the biggest piece is, so she just explored Sirenevoice again, it’s a spell to get the complete control of those whose heart is filled with love and pure, well that counts to all the peoples of Lumoria, logically she apologised to us all when she finished the song!” Flora told me.

“Wow!” Was all I could say to that.

“yep wow indeed!” She said as she looked at the moon thinking of things which I don’t know a thing about.

“How more stronger she might get!” She mumbled more to herself.

Lundana, Lumoria´s maintown, Pipsqueak and Scootaloos house, Scootaloo´s Pov:

“Hmmm, I don’t know , what should I do, can I even be with him, when I admit it to myself, why do we have to fall in love, not that I regret it , but then again, why does it feels like I do something wrong, its like he could say goodbye to me every single moment, what do you think Dad, on what could it hanging?”

“Well according to what you are saying, sweety, it could be that you have finally the first serious relationship with an far relative, not that I mind but I guess what you are going through now is what we call the lonesome-syndrom, its an illness which come when you finally come in a serious relationship and you had never one before, you know how it feels to be alone, and now that you have one special somepony you know that you could always lose this again, the feeling of being loved can be your strongest foe, because if you miss love, if you know and think about it all day, that one day in the future he might not will be together with you anymore, when you fully get aware of the fact that you are immortal and he not, this fact that you made yourself clear is the greatest and gruesomest truth of our life, I have felt this only once, the moment when your mother gave birth of both of you, Iron shield and you, Scooty.

One day after your birth I felt this sting in my heart and this pain, I cried as I fully understood what it meant, to be alone someday, to have to bear these memories of you all my live, knowing that I can never forget you no matter how many centurys gone by, that I never can forget to see you how everyone of you is getting old and dies, and yourself are staying young for a thousand years until the whole cyclus begins from new, it is like a Vampony, only with the difference that a Vampony still can die, when he bathes in sunlight.

You can´t imagine the joy I had as I found out that you had been born with my heritage, the Phoenix Cyclus, thanks to you I wasn’t so alone anymore and I had someone I could speak with together, well until the day that I needed to give you up and send you in the exil!” Dad sighed and looked at me with sorrow.

“Look scooty I know it hurts to think about it, so don’t do that, but if you ever need to talk again about it , don´t be afraid and ask me, and no fear I am not mad at you of falling in love with Pipsqueak, neither am I on him, I even prefer someone who I know from long, as someone I never saw in my life, and yes I recognized him that time before I left, he seemed to be quiet polite and he has a great personality, just like his Ancestor, Your brother, all in all he even looks a lot like him and his personality is almost the same, anyways, I truly from all my heart wish you both the best, and that you will have a fullfilled Relationship!” Dad said as I sat myself on a wall outside on the balcony of the royal Castel, not far from my current home, or better said, our comune, all we kids and Youngsters have an appartement together.

“I thank you, and youre right I just have to not think about it, maybe I then can fully enjoy our relationship, I thank you dad, I guess I now leave you alone and enjoy the moonlight a bit!” I siad and dad nodded.

“Yes I guess too, well I also have a lot of work here, but anyways like I said, if you ever have a problem, don’t hesitate to ask me okay, well then , still have a wonderfull night my little princess!” Dad said and chuckled as I stuck out my tongue, I wished him good bye and send a kiss through the dimension Mirror phone before closing it, after it looked like a normal mirror again, it was an little present from Dad , sanded all the way through the Canterlot Portal, apparently through the canterlot falls, towards the post office in Canterlot, well logically with even new stuff, from weapons to magical artefacts and accessories.

“Honey!” I heard the voice of my one and all.

“Over here Pipsi!” I shouted. I saw him blushing from several meters away, he became as red as a tomato.

“Please stop calling me that, it is embarrasing!” He said as I kissed him on the lips, we soon laied in each others arms, he still was in his Anthromorphic form, and I admit it made him extremly attractive, no wonders the other fillys couldn´t let their fingers off him, luckily he holded always my hand and didn’t even dared to flirt with them, not that he would have done it at all.

“Why would I, I think it is cute!” I siad as we parted away, my hooves rested around his neck, and his arms wrapped around me.

“That’s what you say, I rather think its making me looking kinda weak!” Pips said.

“Pips , you managed to protect us all, Dinky Applebloom and me even Twillight to one certain point, I honestly cant think of someone more courageous and brave as lovely and strong than you are!” I siad and he kissed my forhead.

“You flatten me!” He smirked.

“From time to time this happens, yeah!” I giggled.

“Anyways, Tell me why you vanished from the concert!” he asked as he sat himself next to me.

“Well I just don’t liked to listen anymore, I mena why should I , in that crowd you only get pushed around!” I said, but he saw right through me.

“Sweety I saw you often enough to know when you are lying, so why are you really escaped?” He digged further.

“Its just, its,…, its because I recognized something, something I wouldn’t wanted to admit to myself!” I siad with a sigh , he scooted closer to me.

“And what is that?” He asked, asI layed in his embrace, and put my head on his strong shoulder.

“That I am immortal!” I siad and he looked with an deadpanned expression at me.

“Seriously, I thought you already knew!” He said sarcasticly.

“Yeah but I never realy thought about it, but now, since I am with you, it becomes clearer to me, that I am , but you not, it means you will get older, much faster than I, and I have fear that someday you will leave me because I am just still too young for you!” I said , as I began to sob.

He kissed my forhead, and stroke my mane and my back.

“I promise you, on the most holy promise I can make, that this will never happen, in never gonna leave you unless you cant stand me anymore, when you tell me to go I will, if you tell me to stay I will, if you tell me you don’t know, I will wait until you know but never will I leave you at will, I promise it on my Mothers grave, I promise it on the heritage of my Ancestor Iron shield and I promise it as a Pinkie Promise, to never leave you, Cross my heart, hope to fly , stuck a Cupcake in my Eye!” He said, kneeling infront of me head down, holding out an hand, I took a moment to take this whole scenerie in, it was an ultimate scenerie, the scenery of asking a mare to marry her, only that the stallion has a ring on his hoofs, the downcast head, symbols that he trust her fully, enough to even let his head being chomped down when the ring werent beautifull enough, that really had happened in the past of the history of Equuis, logically these mares have been later burned as being dark witches. Before Celestia finally took actions, anyways so Pipsqueak kneeled in the exact same way before me.

“Pips, i-i-I-I don´t know what to say, I am amazed!” I said to him as I took his hoof.

“I am sorry but I guess it is still too early for us but be sure that in a few years, I will ask you in the exact same manner!” He said, and I flew around his neck.

“I thank you so much for this!” I said it like I meant it.

“No problem Scooty baby!” He said smuggly.

“You know I don´already want to go sleeping!” I said thinking abou doing something crazy.

“Well will rather go back to the beach a bit partying?” Pips asked me wih an devilish grin.

“Sure honey!”

Back on the Beach:

“Alright Ladies and gentlecolts, the time has come for the Littlest of us to do their thing, so greet with me, Pipsqueak and the Wild Fillys!” Jacky announced.

“Here Are Pipsqueak, Scootaloo, Applebloom and Dinky, Let´s rock Guys!”

“Yoh Man, everybody on Board with me, can´t you see it, the beach is hot, everybody, I wanna see your Body shake, come on , right now, Lets goooooo!” Pipsqueak shouted.

Pipsqueak:
Me seh me waan see everybody on move
Dance a little Dollarman coming at ya
We just waan big up Scooty V.M.
Pipsqueak P.
It's a dance thing, yuh see me
It's the way just bounce
Yeah
Everybody dance now!

Let's go
Whoo!
Let's go
Rock, rock, say what, rock
Let's go
Everybody dance now!

Pipsqueak:
Chorus 1:
Rock this party
Dance everybody
Make it hot in this party
Don't stop, move your body
Rock this party
Dance everybody
Make it hot in this party
Everybody dance now

Don't know what's on your mind
Yuh come fi have a good time
Me waan yuh wine your waistline
Me waan yuh shake your behind
I'm in a dancing mood
Gyal and I'm feeling good
This is my favorite tune
Put on your dancing shoes
Gonna mek yuh feel so good tonight gyal
Me gonna mek yuh feel alright

“LET´S GO SCOOOTY!!!!”

Scootaloo:
Chorus 2:
I came to rock at this party
Cause I can make you feel alright
Sweet boy, you're rocking your body
I'll get you straight to the night
Oh oh, you want this body
Oh oh, you want it now
Sweet boy, you're rocking your body
Cause I'm gon make you mine tonight

Du du du du
Let's go
Du du du du
Whoo
Du du du du
Let's go
Du du du du du du du[Du du du du] Dance! Dance![Du du du du] Now everybody move (move)[Du du du du] Now everybody shake (shake)[Du du du du] Now everybody
Everybody dance now!

Pipsqueak:
________inna di dance
Gyal waan test yuh
Don't stand a chance
Gotta look better than then
It's just nice and than then
Hold me tight gyal, hold me tight (what)
Wipe me off! (let's go)
Just dry me off!

Scootaloo:
Chorus 2:
I came to rock at this party
Cause I can make you feel alright
Sweet boy, you're rocking your body
I'll get you straight to the night
Oh oh, you want this body
Oh oh, you want it now
Sweet boy, you're rocking your body
Cause I'm gon make you mine tonight


Du du du du
Let's go
Du du du du
Whoo
Du du du du
Let's go
Du du du du du du du[Du du du du] Dance! Dance![Du du du du] Now everybody move (move)[Du du du du] Now everybody shake (shake)[Du du du du] Now everybody
Everybody dance now!

Pipsqueak:
Chorus 1:
Rock this party
Dance everybody
Make it hot in this party
Don't stop, move your body
Rock this party
Dance everybody
Make it hot in this party
Everybody dance now

Shhhh gyal wine and flex (yeah)
Shhhh tell dem seh a yuh a di best (yeah)
Yuh look better gyal
Yuh look better
Show dem your move gyal
Show dem your move

Scootaloo:
Chorus 2:
I came to rock at this party
Cause I can make you feel alright
Sweet boy, you're rocking your body
I'll get you straight to the night
Oh oh, you want this body
Oh oh, you want it now
Sweet boy, you're rocking your body
Cause I'm gon make you mine tonight

“Wow this was awesome, but what was that for a Language you spoke honey!” I asked Pips.

“oh, well it was, uhm, Ol` Equestrian Slang!” Pips blushed hard.

“Would you sing us another song, oh please!” Dinky and Applebloom asked, with big eyes.

“Uhm, well if Scooty allows it!” Pips said quiet uneasy.

“Sure why not!” I said to him wih a smirk.

“Thanks honey, but im just singing with you!”Pips said as he grabbed my hoof, afer I urned o get in the crowd.

“Eh what?” I asked dumbfounded as he sat an Headset on my head.

“Hit It, DJ Shockwave!” he shouted as he danced with me in the stage direction.

Scootaloo:
I'll take you back to 6930
Let's hit the city of freedom, like old times
It's getting crazy
Underneath the blue sky
Imagine you and me count the butterflies

One, two, three
Let's bring it on
Keep on dancing in the streets of love
French kissing on PHL drive
Till we crash at the beach
Where we watch the sun rise

Tell me what you waiting for

Pipsqueak:
We're crossing the golden gate
Party at the Pisco bay

[Chorus]
Scooty:
Wake me up in San Ponsisco

Pipsqueak:
We knew the power is in your head, girl
Party everywhere, girl

I Wake me up in San Ponsisco

Pips:
Where the love is in the air
All the people stop and stare

Scooty
Baby take me back to the city of love
To the place that I've been dreaming of
San Ponsisco...

Wake me up in San Ponsisco

[Verse 2]
Scootaloo:
It's 10 pm
Getting ready for the night
Wanna be a hippie when the city's getting high
I'm cruising down broadway, you on my side
Pulling over my pink rover at the hungry eye

One, two, three
Let's bring it on
Dj play my favorite beats
All night long
Poppin' some bottles, champagne, red wine
And we both giddy up on the rooftop
And watch the city lights

Tell me what you waiting for

Pips:
We're crossing the golden gate
Party at the Pisco bay

[Chorus]
Wake me up in San Ponsisco

We knew the power is in your head, girl
Party everywhere, girl

I Wake me up in San Ponsisco

Where the love is in the air
All the people stop and stare

Baby take me back to the city of love
To the place that I've been dreaming of

San Ponsisco...

Wake me up in San Ponsisco

[Bridge]
We're playing songs of life
Like it's 30
We singing, dance, under the sun of san ponsisco
Stars shine so bright on the city tonight

We're crossing the golden gate
Party at the Pisco bay

[Chorus]
Wake me up in San Ponsisco

We knew the power is in your head, girl
Party everywhere, girl

I Wake me up in San Ponsisco

Where the love is in the air
All the people stop and stare

Baby take me back to the city of love
To the place that I've been dreaming of

San Ponsisco...

Wake me up in San Ponsisco

C'mon take me back to the city of love
To the place that I've been dreaming of

I Wake me up in San Ponsisco

“It was awesome!” I flew my Honey in he arms, still forgetting that I wore an Headset, but I didn´t care shit about it.

“Stop it, she said hello to me!” A little tumult, has build infront of the Stage, while we saw how the girls backed away, while some Lumen colts were fighting above both of them.

Soon they stood with their back to the wall, trapped.

“Girls hold on!” I said as I helped them with my chains.

“Phwee, we are save, seriously what is with these colts, as soon as you say hello to them they are all over you!” Applebloom said.

“Are you sure you just said hello?” I asked with a chuckle.


“Yes actually we just said hello!” Dinky said standing firmly next to Applebloom.

“Well why do you don’t tell them , that you only said hello!” Uncle Jacky said.

“It’s a good idea, but how, they just won´t listen!” Applebloom wined as she looked down to the struggling mess of lovestrucked young colts.

“I cant even calm them with my magic!” Dinky whined.

“Well a loving heart is rather hard to calm or rather to stop!” Uncle Jacky said putting his hand to his chin.

“You know what, lets simply sing them what you think about them!” he said.

“you´re right, that could work!” Dinky said.

“Alright let´s do it!”

Dinky:
I could stick around and get along with you, hello.
It doesn’t really mean that I’m into you, hello.

Applebloom:
You’re alright but ah’m here, darling, to enjoy the party.
Don’t get too excited ’cause that’s all you get from ma, hey.

Dinky:
Yeah, I think you’re cute, but I really think that you should know.
I just came to say hello, hello, hello, hello.

(It seemed to work, the colts were listening, as soon as the both of them started to sing, and i almost could see the hope in their eyes fainting , as they fully understood the text.)

I’m not the kinda girl to get messed up with you, hello.
I’ma let you try to convince me to, hello.

Applebloom:
It’s alright ah’m getting dizzy just enjoy the party.
It’s OK with ma if you don’t have that much to say, hey.

Dinky:
Kinda like this game but there’s something you should know.
I just came to say hello, hello, hey, hey.

(Soon they gave up and trotted back in the crowd, i guess it was an A+ success.)

I could stick around and get along with you, hello.
It doesn’t really mean that I’m into you, hello.

Applebloom:
You’re alright but ah’m here, darling, to enjoy the party.
Don’t get too excited cause thats all you get from ma hey.

Dinky:
Yeah I think your cute but really you should know.
I just came to say hello, hello, hello, hello.
I’m not the kinda girl to get messed up with you, hello.
I’ma let you try to convince me to, hello.

Applebloom:
It’s alright, ah’m getting dizzy, just enjoy the party.
It’s OK with ma if you don’t have that much to say, hey.

Dinky:
Kinda like this game but there’s something you should know.
I just came to say hello, hey.

“We did it, they finally gave up!”

“You did great girls!” Jacky said.

“But I guess its now time to go sleeping, you have tommorow a long fly, from here towards Ponyville, and currently we are flying over, Las Pegasus I guess!” Uncle jacky said.
.
.
.
“WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID; THIS ISLAND IS FLOATING OVER EQUESTRIA!!!!” My Eyes buldged almost out of my head as I heard that.

“Sure , or how do you think this Land being held in the air, if the island don’t float from place to place it will crash down merciless!”

“anyway, its time to go, sleep, I will also tell the other we have tommorow a big day too!” He told us.

“Uncle Jacky what are you going to do!”

“Well while your Aunts are going with you to say goodbye, and later to go buy a bit of proviant, while your two uncles will teach the girls a bit in our magic and show them what they will be able to do in the end of our lessons. And the next day we are flying to Appleoosa.

“Will you meet Cousin Breaburn!” Applebloom asked.

“We might, im not sure, we will not long stay in Appleoosa thought, hopefully , we havent much time anymore, we need to get this mission done quick!”

Uncle Jacky said as he walked away, through the crowd towards my Aunts and Uncle Venturios as well as Twillight and her friends.

“Goodnight my Little ponies, good night beloved Daughter, Scooty, Applebloom, Pipsqueak!” Uncle jacky said before he walked away thought, as he ruffled our hair and planted both me and Dinky a kiss on the head.

“Make sure they come all save at their youngster communion!” He said towards Freyenyo who walked with us on his own oddly art, well, how a bird is going on the ground, I honestly almost laughed too much to actually can describing it.

“So and now quick in the Bed, kids and instant sleeping is on the days order, go it!” Freyenyo said with a stern look.

“Oh Frey!” A voice shouted, with such sweetness in her voice that I almost needed to vormit.

“I will be back soon my Love!” Freyenyo said to Kuronema, though both of them were from same Height , they still were two complete different races of birds.

“How does it come that you call Kuronema your Love!” I asked him curious.

“Well maybe because she actually is my wife!” He said and I got now very curious.

“How so?”

“Well Kuronema and I we were together since years before the war broke out, thought we couldn´t be much together due to our duties of watching and guiding our countrys, we wanted to marry each other so that the two Kingdoms become one, but one day before the wedding, the War broke out, logically we needed to shift the day of our wedding into the unknow, as long as the war would last we guessed, this was in the second millenium, well I think the rest you know, after our Kingdoms were barely Kingdoms anymore we asked the Fallen Angels for help, due to our own weakness, they hadn´t much time to help us, but they where loyal to us , all those centurys and they saw it as the greatest betrayal to let us on ourself, so they fordged the Swords with their Power inside, the three Swords of Divine Punishment, so that at least a piece of them fighted together with us, since they had all hoofs or hands full with defeating the Elements of Chaos, and you have seen how strong they are, and after all Iris was only the second weakest of them, like you may know is the mind control Creature Nightmare from it´s own Force the very weakest of all them, it´s power depends on which being it takes over!”

“How many Elements of Chaos are out there!” Dinky asked while we walked home.

“As much as I know, there are like 9 in complete, but did we since time only know seven of them, Battalion, the Element of Mass destruction, Discord, Element of Disharmony and the so called Chaosbringer, Skelleton, the Element of the Death, Miasmaria, The Element of Dark Magic, Miastralia, The Element of Necromanty, Iris, the Element of black Rituals, and Nightmare the element of Fear and Mindcontrol, they Stand in contrast to the elements of the Symphony and Harmony, there are rumors that a Mighty Dark magical Dragon- pony hybrid is the eight one, according to rumors he is called , Deathwing, though I am not sure about it and then Gormaria, the Alincorn-killer, shall be also one of them, the ninth!”

“But aren´t they getting stronger the more darkness they take inside of them, wouldn´t they rather live somewhere where they got as much of darkness they can, like Tarakena for example?”I asked dumbfounded.

“You forget that Tarakena is the land under the reign of your Aunt, Lady Tenebra, and as long as she is there, the Black and evil darkness cant take Tarakena over!” Freyenyo said getting me confused.

“Wait , why not, I mean not that I wish it her, but is Aunt Tenebra not the Element of Darkness?” I asked confused.

“Sure but like every being in the world, beside of a few, does Tenbra know on how to love and how to protect, she might not show it that much on the outside, but inside of her, she loves her folk more than almost everything, and to the Security inside of her own land and also to defend the Land from the outside, it gives the Tarakena Death Squad Guards, former called, The Tarkena Death Sin Guards, short T.D.S.G. they defend the land and watch over the people in Tarakena , also in order to prevent them from revolting or from walking over the borders.

“Who are those death sin guards?” Pips asked, fascinated.

“Well those Guards are the strongest out of Tarakena, and most of them have a life full of saddness, hatred and Angst behind them, they have gone through the hell but survived, and most of them died on a gruesome way but they managed to behold their own purity, these quality had woken the interest of lady Tenebra and she saved them from either Oblivion or hell or heaven or whatever, she gave them a second chance, in order to help her to bring order in the society of the Dark C´s that’s how they call them selve, or also simply Kage, the folk of Shadows.

These souls have all something together , they all have done sins in their live, and they had done some gruesome things but before they died they did one thing so good and pure that it weighted as much as all their sins, in a perfect balance.

There are Bioshocker and Nightscream, both siblings, while Bioshocker was rather a rowdy and an guy you just couldn´t get along with, his sister was a little psycho and liked to due gruesome things with those who thought they could mock and fuck with her, or even with them whom she wanted something, her greed was on an unreacheable level, but then one day they had been trapped by a gang of Dark C´s and they werent strong enough, even then Bioshocker was rather solid, due to his love to eat everything that comes in his way,so as they fighted, the gang began to slay and to slowly kill Nightscream, Bioshocker went out of control , in order to save his Little sister he sacrificed his body, and killed one of the gang after another, in the end Bioshocker died on his injuries and his sister needed to see it with her own eyes how he died, she went insane the moment he did his last breath , as the last one, the gang boss wanted to mutilate Bioshockers corpse of all recognition, Nightscream attacked him, and ripped his throath out with her teeths, as the rest of the gang came to kill her, she let out such an earpiercing scream that the heads of almost all the gang members litterally exploded, so long until one of them, killed Nightscream with an spear through her head, Tenebra saw this gangwar through her crystal mirror , and she only could shake her head to it, well logically the gang was angry and they wanted to end what their boss started, but the will of the siblings to protect each other, was so strong that their ghosts turned to evil spirits, hunting the gang until they all died on some gruesome ways, logically Lady Tenebra couldn´t leave such evil spirits floating through Tarakena, after they were released as such.

So she catched them and sat them an ultimatum, if they help her, she would give them back their bodies, new created and reinforced but bounded on herself, well they didn’t wanted to be separated , not even in the afterlife, when they become reborn, so the offer was simple, either they accept or they will be sent into the deepest of the hell separated, so they accepted the offer, they became the first ones of the Tarakena death sins, they were called after there one dark personality, Bioshocker aka Gula, the deathsin of the gluttony, Nightscream aka Avaritia, the deathsin of the greed, then a few year after that, a young Foaly had been killed in an ritual Murder, in order to give a blood payment to cerberus, to let another gang free , out of Tarakena, logicaly Cerberus was rather uninterested in such occult shit, well him not, but the ghost of the Little foally, she was so sad, sadness turned to hatred, and hatred to complete rage, rage on those who have killed her and those who didn’t helped as they saw it, so she began to murder them, one by one, she wanted to see them dead, every single one, until the day when only one was still alive, she went for him, but what she found was something she never thought she would ever be able to see, her immense rage turned into a grave of sorrow as she finally saw the last one, unmasked, it was her own Brother, he always dreamed from being free, free to go and to do whatever he wanted, as she saw how he begged for his life, she vanished , she couldn´t kill him, even with all her hatred because he was still her brother, and she knew his wish for since her birth, it lasted months until she forgave him for what he did to her, and this act opened her the way, to an fair court, but her sins weighted more than her purity, but Tenebra, had mercy with her, because of what had happened before with her, the gruesome slaughter the gang did to her, slaughtered like a piece of meat, for an ritual which could only fail. So she also asked her, well the little ghost didn’t wanted to vanish, not without ever having the chance to explore what had been called life, so also she accepted the offer, but its told that she very lightly lose her patience and her control, when she is angry, though her rage over her own death was gone, she hated to see other little foalys or even other Dark C´s going through the same or even whorse, so she sat herself the priority to go with the greatest hardness against the ritual murderer, foal and mare-abusers or what ever criminal scum, from this day on, she was not known anymore as Little Okiku, but simply Okiku aka Ira, the deathsin of the anger.

Well it was only a few months after that , when a new Serial-killer brought fear, but not in the normal society but under the criminal Scum, she called herself, Kira, Avenger of the innocents, she killed over hundereds of Rapists, foal-abusers, but what no one knew was that the mare who did this, was no Tarakeenan, no she had the ability to shift from Tarakena to Equestria without moving through a portal, she simply wandered through the Astral world over to Tarakena, after they got her she was revealed, her name was , Holy Mocha , the Miko ( Japanese priestess), she was from Japonia, a Land near the Crystal lake, the Country of Lady Aquania.

And this so called Miko, was a normal mare, while she was in her normal life a rather extremly Lazy person, she had a love for little foaly´s, thought not in a sexual sense, she simply like to have little filly´s and colts around her, they were like a big family to her, her own family had been become, same as Okiku, Victims of Blood rituals, when she still was little, and as she then walked one day through the Astral world, she met Okiku, after asking where her Parents where, she said that she had no one anymore, on the question on how she landed in the Astral world she answered with the truth, and that got Mocha-san so angry that she began to imagine, a world without all this criminal scum who kills and uses other beings for their sick rituals, and so began her doublelife, in the day she was still the lazy Miko-mare, while in the Night she hunted criminals and dark magicians, or Black guilds, on the most brutally way, under the synonym and the Mask of Kira, the Avenger of the innocent.
After she got caught, the court had sentenced her to death, after she got killed by the royal Guards, she sulked in the Astral world, her whole plan to fight the darkness, failed, so long until she was called for the court of the Astralworld, well logically she would have been banned in hell, but Tenebra had observed her all the time, and she spoke for her life and win, in an ultimatum to hold her under control, since then , Holy Mocha had become also an Tarakena deathsin, thought she wasn´t that lazy anymore she still liked to simply lie around on a couch, so she was called from that moment on, Holy Mocha aka Acedia, the deathsin of Lazyness.

That where the four normal deathsin, the remaining three however where from an complete other caliber, why, because it was the whole Darknight family, the family which was still in Tarakena, Shadowstar, Chrysalis and Lady Tenebra Darknight, Shadowstar was the deathsin of arrogance, she always held herself for something so fabulous and all the others just second class, even her sister, well I guess you can imagine which deathsin Chrysalis was?” Freyenyo said as we stood infront of the door to our temporary house.

“Well I guess it was Jealousy!” Dinky said.

“Exactly!” Freyenyo stated in acceptance.

“Wait are we now speaking about, the Chrysalis, Queen of the Changelings?” Pips asked, and I must say I didn’t even thought about that.

“Yes, and this is also the reason why these guards are now called, Tarakena Death Squad Guards and not, Tarakena Death Sin Guards, Chrysalis was so jealous of her arrogant sister, that her jealousy spreaded far over the rationality, she even began to get Jealous of her own mother, she wanted to be a queen too, and that’s why she run away, she managed to escaped The Cerberus, something what had never happened since century´s in Tarakena, well you can think about how pissed Lady Tenebra was as she found out, her own daughter broke her ultimate rule, well after Chrysalis was away, lady Tenebra couldn´t find anyone other fit for the job, so she simply decided to do it herself, she self was the Deathsin of the lust, well that was not difficult since everyone wanted her in Tarakena, but only very few dared to actualy ask her out, but these where only one night stands, the only true relationships she ever had were the fathers of her daughters. Left alone, betrayed, and jilted with Two young foalys, she soon never trusted a Stallion which she don’t knew since millenias, means only her Brothers she trust anymore, all the other males she took only for her own fun in one-night-stands with birth controll. Her folk called her , the voluptuous queen.

Lady Tenebra Darknight aka Luxuria, the deathsin of lust, the last and strongest of the seven deathsins of Tarakena!”

“Wow this is an awesome story, make sure to tell us more tommorow, I am unfortunalety kinda extremly tired!” Pips said and I also needed to yawn.

“Well then, I will let you now, good night , young heroes of our time!” Freyenyo said as he sushed us inside and then flew of back to his love, the light dove, Kuronema.

Meanwhile in Ponyville, somepony else have other major problems:

“Sigh, I honestly don´t know , how long we still will be able to hide this secret!” Snips said to his best friend, Snails, other than normal they were extremly formally dressed and their hair neatly combed backwards.

“Me too, I mean it is bad enough that we were hiding it from everyone , even Spike, but in order to have our own Freedom, we had to do it, this was the condition, why our parents played along, if we wouldn´t have accepted, we would have been engaged already long time ago!” Snails said, looking out into the deep of the Star-ocean, in Princess Luna´s nightsky.

“I just wished we had an other choice!” Snips said, as he turned to face the inside of his best friend´s home, watching through the window how His Parents talked and laughed together with Snail´s parents.

“ts not like we didn´t knew it from long, we have , after all, made this compromiss because we didn´t wanted to get engaged to some girls we don’t even Know in the slightest, I mean it´s better to know the chosen ones!” Snails said.

“Yeah if we after all would know, which one too chose, and if they would accept, I for my thing really would wish that it were Sweetie Belle, I mean she is like totally Cute, she loves wonderfull things, and the dresses she makes are just like , wow, I honestly never saw anyone, beside of her sister, which has more gracie than her!” Snips felt his Cheeks going hot , extremly hot, he burned and he knew what it was, he blushed from all the longing for this little filly, to hold her the way a beloved one shall be hold, he would promise her the world, if only he had the guts to ask her after all, and than its still not said that she would accept, though he wasnt the tiny little and round pony from back before three years, he was now a rather good looking colt, well in the opinion of a few fillys thought.

“I know buddy, I mean I can´t even look at Twist without making a complete fool of myself, I mean hello she is supercute but I guess she somehow dislike me, maybe , thought I am not sure about it!” Snails sais as he think about it, about all the chances he had to actually really have a conversation with her, he too had changed from his look three years ago, he was now more muscular and not so slim anymore, but still he was good looking, according to most of the free Gilrs in his class, even silverspoon, behind the back of Diamond Tiara, said that she liked his look now, and that was really a compliment.

“What do you think, Snips, Twist and I, would that made a good pair or shall I rather give up?” Snails asked his best friend.

“Well I honestly would find everyone good on you, even Diamond Tiara, as long as I can see you happy, I am happy too, you are my best buddy in the world after all, and best friends are there for each other, whatever you want to do I will help you as good as I can!” Snips said, and both of them shared a brotherly hug.

“So well how now on asking them?” Snails asked.

“Well first of , I guess we need to tell them who we actually really are, to the whole class, since like no one knows about it, I mean its not like anyone of them will belive us at all, so I guess we need Miss cherilee as a witness, after all she is the only one who knows about it, our family´s have payed the school quite well in order to prevent the secret to be displayed!” Snips said as he looked at his cutie Mark, against all rumors this wasn´t just a scissor or a sign for him to love to cut things, no it was rather a witness that he comes out of the very first Clan of Fashion-designers and tailors, the Snippersman Clan, and also his name, Snips, was only a masquarade, his real name was, Lil. Salomon Snippersman.

“Seriously, who wants to fall in love with a colt wich name is Lil. Salomon!” Snips mumbled in his arms , staring over the balcony.

“Well if I were a filly, I must say I would but like you know I am not a filly and I am straight, so sorry but me not, thought my name isn´t better, Eduardo Snailbreed , just because my family are in the animal rescue and the only official family who is allowed to be snail breeders for the so called, Japonian Roman snail, one of the rarest snails in whole Equuis!” Snails said as he also looked with sorrow on his cutiemark, it was the irrefutable proof that his destiny has something to do with Snails, maybe he was doomed to take over the family business and breeding Japonian roman snails.

“How is this my life?” Snails asked himself.

“My words bro, my words!” Snips nodded before looking back into the stars, into a far away Future.

“It will all decide itself tomorrow evening!”

“I know, well let´s hope for the impossible to get possible!”

“Well , let´s hope so!”

“Boy´s dinner is ready, c´mon, we ´re waiting!”

“C´mon bro let´s get inside!”

And so both of them walked inside, closing the door to the unknown stars, who will know what will happen.

In the Evening at Lumoria, Rainbow Dash and Venturios Midnight Shadow´s residence, Rainbow Dash´s pov:

“Well that was a blast not!” Venturios said as we arrived at our temporary home, next to the communion of the youngsters.

“You bet, man you can play and the stunt with Jacky was awesome, so this was your so famous flyergroup?” I asked as I began to undress me , out of the coat I wore, it had been gotten cold in the night, and Jacky keep talking to us that the constant dressing shall become a routine, for when we are down in old equestria, he means that it would be very arkward to actually run around naked in a town, and I need to admit that would , if I imagine all of the others being dressed.

“Yep that were the Stormhawks, the best Flyersgroup in Equuis!” Venturios said puffing his chest so much up.

“Well they are better than the wonderbolts, I never saw Soarin flying in such a way!” I siad with determination, yes , actually my dream broke a few years ago, when I came back to the Wonderbolts academy, well things have gotten right until I began to fly on the windtrails, and gotten faster doing stunts far of every ever tried maneuver of the wonderbolts, well Soarin wasn´t pleased in the slightest , to be very honest, he became quite hatefull all of a sudden, he said that my technique were too rough and way too unpracticed and to dangerous for others and that at this rate, I would never become a wonderbolt, and that I better would give up my dream because he would never let me in, as long as he is the boss, I honestly never understood why he all of a sudden hated me so much.

“Ah yeah, I thought you were rather one of those pegasi who would love to be in the Wonderbolts!” Venturios asked, as if he had read my thoughts.

“To be honest it was my dream, until 2 Years ago, thanks to Soarins hatefull speech about my technique, of flying, and my pitiful Sonic Rainboom, I would never make it in the wonderbolts, as long as he is the main-captain, this finally got me an dislike for them, only Spitfire seems to have mercy with me, but logically she can´t say something against Soarin, she might be the vice-captain, but Soarin was the captain of the Wonderbolts long before her!” I said, with venom on my tongue.

“Do you want to know why that is so?” Venturios said as he sat himself in the couch, in the Lyra-style, I sat me vise versa , facing him.

“What do you mean?” I asked a bit confused.

“Well first off you need to know, that Soarin is my great grand nephew, his Ancestor was Twisterblade stormwind, my first son, then came my second Son, your Ancestor, Air Stream Stormwind, Twisterblade was an very good flyer but was he only an normal Pegasus, his brother thought was an Eagle-eye, like you, logically Twisterblade was pretty jealous of the abilities of his brother, then one day, he beat up his brother after they had a fight infront of Twisterblades friends, both never spoke a friendly word to each other ever again, and from time to time they began to have a real hate on each other, one day I forced them to sit tdown and to talk about it , while I watched, well you can guess what Twisterblade accused me to do, that I showed Favoritism for Air Stream, because I gave him my a piece of my force, well this was bull shit, but Twisterblade wouldn´t listen he was so ragefull and full of hatred towards his brother and me, that he leaved the family and started one on his own. But in his Family never an eagle-eye were born, while in Air Streams own clan, every Hundred years have been born Two Eagle-eyes, since this time the two familys are lying in kind of a feud, Soarins Clan only tolerates Your clan as long as its not an Eagle-eye standing infront of them, and well in the meaning of this, …, since you are an eagle-eye, and Soarin found out as he saw you riding in the most sickest manner , on the wind, he will never allow you to enter his group at all!” Venturios said, and it was the horror.

“So you mean, I never ever had a chance to actually become part of the Wonderbolts, just because of my Heritage!” I asked my voice getting hysterical.

“Kind of, yes, Soarins family would see it as the greatest shame, to have an Eagle-eye in the same flyergroup, they call it cheating in any possibly way, we call it simply our born heritage, as I then started the Stormhawks eight generations before, the resonance on this act , was for the Twisterblade Clan to start the Wonderbolts, but while we using our heritage and our flyerqualities only as rescue flyers and royal guards, the Wonderbolts are only showtalents, since my group operates in the shadows of the war, we were practicaly unknown by anyone outside of the family, Twisterblade´s clan then opened the Wonderbolts academy, while your clan tradionally go to train in the so called Storming fields, its an minor forcefull Magnet field and the storms and winds there are extremly strong, before one goes train over there, the training, normaly, begins in the Hurricane Canyon, Fabula, my folk of wind-nomads have their residence since centurys there , in the little canyontown, Las Ventura, Fabula is a folk of outcasts, the only ones of both familys who don´t care about which blood or heritage, they all live together as a family, and its honestly the family I love the most, your father too was out of Fabula, before he actually married an Twisterblade mare, your mother, other than the most , she didn’t like the attitude of her clan and she tolerated the Eagle-eyes as well as Fabula, that’s why she didn’t leaved your family even after you were born, well to her family she has no contact anymore , since she married a Fabula stallion, so they didn´t knew you were an Eagle-eye, until you went to the Wonderbolts academy, since that day they tried everything to get you out again not?” Venturios asked, and when I remembered good, I seemed to always get blamed even for things I havent done, so now I know why.

“Well that is true I guess, when I think about it, I think I was the only one, who was more often by the headmaster than anyone else, and it always was the same text, `one more thing and you fly out of this school!´ !” I said finally understanding it.

“Well they sure couldn´t throw you out on a normal way, they could only tried to literally get you to be disgusted of the Wonderbolts, and well, by telling Soarin from your heritage, they had the perfect weapon against you!” Venturios told me the naked , unbearable truth.

“This is so, unfair, why do my kind get discriminated that way!” I yelled.

“I know right, I wish they would finally bury the hatchet, but as soon as I think its finally good, there will come another Twisterblade-idiot, who just dig the shit back out, I honestly sometimes doubt that those idiots are really from my own blood, by hating the Eagle-eyes, they automatically hate my magic and so me, and that from my own family!” Venturios yelled too, before calming back down, slumping back in the couch he had raised in anger.

“Well anyways , if you want I can introduce you to my buddys, and well if you have interest I can make you one of us if you want!” He asked me and I instantly hung around his neck.

“Yes , yes please, I will, gosh I so gonna show it the Wonderbolts, to discriminate my clan, my heritage, your power!” I yelled.

“Well you are a heated fighter, good so, but remember one thing!” Venturios said as he stood up, gesturing me to do the same, he gestured me to kneel down, and I did so.

“If you come in my Flyergroup, you have no allowance, to simply dash through the clouds when recieving an emergency call, lazyness get punished to the extreme, got it, we are rescueflyers, we use our skills only for rescuing ponies, and other creature, not judging who, we simply do it don´t matter how far it is or how hard I will be, and how many to save, we fly because we have sworn it, we fly to help others, we fly , with the wind in our hearts, and with the will of the storm in our wings, blessed by the Pride and the Fury of the storm, Rainbow Dash Stormwind, Eagle-eye of the 9th Generation, of the 6th Millenium, will you speak the holy vow with me, Venturios M.S. Stormwind, Ancestor of both, the Air Stream and the Twisterblade Clan, as well as the Folk of Fabula, the Wind-nomads, will you swear to me eternal loality in regarding your position in the group?” Venturios asked me, and I needed to make myself clear what just happens here, it was the membership ritual.

“Yes I swear!” I said with firmness.

“Then speak with me, the holy vow:
`In brightest day - in darkest night - no evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evils might, beware my power – Stormhawks might !
My strength, I lay, in confidence, in the wind - my life, I give, with determined unit, the Salvation
To all those I bring the peace, my greatest success—Rescue to whom rescue is due!´ !” Venturios said and I repeated the vow.

“ In brightest day - in darkest night - no evil shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship evils might, beware my power – Stormhawks might !
My strength, I lay, in confidence, in the wind - my life, I give, with determined unit, the Salvation
To all those I bring the peace, my greatest success—Rescue to whom rescue is due!”

“I , Rainbow Dash Stromwind, swear to sacrifice my Life, to the rescue of everypony, who needs to be saved, not judging at all , I will rescue them all!” I repeated after Venturios, I felt how he wrapped his hands behind the back of my head, pushing me forward until his forehead poked mine, his magic orb between us.

“From now on, you are a Stormhawk, you sacrificed your life, whenever you have to, whenever an emergency call, you will be there to help, do you swear?”

“I swear!”

“You swear to be loyal towards your comrades, your subordinates as well as your superios, you are well aware of your own duty to help, your sacrifice is your life, your reward is no award, for only those who fly to the aid's sake, their award should be their diligence, do you swear?”

“I swear!”

“Rainbow Dash Stormwind rise up before the one, for whom a Stormhawk never bends before anyone!” Venturios said as I stood up.

“From now on you are a honorable member of my closest family, you have the right to enter the headquarter in the Hurricane Canyon, your apprentice begins tomorrow!”

“Alright, …, cause tonight , you belong to me!” I siad with a dirty look as I dragged him in our bedroom.

Ponyville today, Library, Derpy´s Pov:

“Well now I need to skip a bit of the Story, because this is absolutly NSFF ( Not save for Foalys), and anyway, I don’t know what the other had done, its private and I not going over to display this, so we go on from when the next day begins okay!” I said to the class who groaned, while we all laughed.

“Just when things got juicy!” most of the colts said.

In the Evening at lumoria, RD and Venturios´s residence, Rainbow Dash´s pov:

( Warning the following rest of the chapter, is clop, of the hardest and explicitest way, if you wish to not read it, skip to the next Chapter, like Derpy does it infront of the Class or you can go to “End of the Clop”, I will take no responsibility if you actually really intend to read it, well, enjoy a steamy Night! )

“Hey Honey where are you?” I shouted as I walked in the living.

“In the bedroom my love!” I internaly squealed as he called me , his love, he was just so faboulus, magnifique, like Rarity would say.

“Well prepare yourself here I come!” I siad as I stepped in the doorframe, leaning on it in my most seductivst lingery, made by Rarity after an model from Floraya, Rarity was astounded of her sisters talent as she saw her dress at the Farwell Party in Ponyville.

“Mhhhmmm, well hello there Adonis, where have you been, you let me waiting!” I said as I scanned of my lover´s sexy muscular body, only clad in a skin tight jeans, or whatever it was called, I shall be a pant, they say.

“Oh, so you like what you see , well me too I must say, and it’s a shame for me to let you wait, I will make it up to you instantly!” He said as he gently took one of my hoofs and kissed it, before licking, it, and like my god it was something I never experied, the slow motion with the tip of his tongue felt so good on my skin.

He licked me between the fingers and alone this gesture was addictiv for my own arousal.
“Ohhh, yess this feels so good!” I moaned.

“I know something which feels even better, if you allow?” Venturios said as he planted the tip of his tongue on the insides of my leg, he began to move it, with all his cruelness, upward to my hips, I can tell I got moist, extremly moist, I could feel how my marehood twitched and tickled from the inside in anticipation.

“Oh, oh my Goddness!” I screamed a muffled scream, holding my hands infront, ……., wait hands?

“Ohhh, my fucking goddness, what is happ-aaaahnnn-ening to me!” I shouted out as Venturios began to do the exact same to my other leg, I was so moist that it already started leaking, it weted my String-Tanga, I wanted to hid it in embarassment, tried to wrap my tail around it, but Venturios caught it.

“Don´t, its okay, I will go easy, if you wish that, no need to be embarrassed, you are beautiful Rainbow Dash, more beautifull when you may think!” I blushed so hard at this, to be honest, never, never had somepony said this to me, beside my mom and my family, and her philosophy said, that when a guy tells you that he finds you beautifuller than youself may not think, than it is the right guy, and when he speaks the magical four phrases, you have almost no other chance but to love him.

“Never be embarassed of yourself, when you clearly can say, you are beautiful!” Venturios said , and I could only see him anymore.

This was the phrase number one.

“If somepony tells you , that you are very very beautiful, and he looks into your eyes, and you can´t see anything else but your own reflection, that somepony truly loves you!”Venturios said, and I actually really saw only me, just my face in his eyes, his big magenta red eyes, it was the first time I actually really looked in his eyes.

This was the phrase number two.

“Words can be a curse or a blessing, but one word is always a blessing, as long you allow it to yourself, Love!” Venturios continued, and I had almost tears in the eyes, I could feel his hot breath, inches away from my Marehood, still covered by the String, before it suddenly traveled upwards until he stood infront of me, his Lips inches away from mine, to be honest this was actually the first time I ever went that far with a Stallion.

“And the most important, If the one loves you truly, they will find each other, even when they someday will be forced to break up, their love for each other will never die, and in the end , things will become neat again , and the pair will find themselve again and the only question then is, do I have enough love for him to forgive, forget and to start from new with him/her?” I pressed my Lips on his, and moaned as he kissed back as passionately as myself, I felt his Hands on my flank, lifting me up, I wrapped my hindlegs around him, and kissed more heatly, things began to get much hotter, I wanted him and he wanted me, it was not only simple lust, no it was love, he wanted me to feel as good as he is, by being with me.

“You have no idea of how long I waited for you Dash!” he said to me.

“Tell me about, I waited too!” I giggled.

“4.000 years, since the day I lost my first wife, the Mother of your Ancestors, and you?” He mocked me a bit.

“Sigh only 28 Years, but still!”I pouted and he chuckled.

“So I guess I am right by saying I am your first Stallion?” He asked and I blushed but nodded.

“Well that kinda makes me happy, and I swear to you, I will not screw up but give you the best night you ever had until now!” Venturios said as he wrapped one Finger around a strain of my hair.

“I know you no gonna screw IT up, I , umh rather thought you wanted to , well screw me up, if you what I mean?” I asked feeling patethic.

“Well we will see about how fast I can manage to do so, I mean the world needs more Rainbow Dashs, not?” He chuckled before biting my neck gently, like a vampire, he sucked at it before kissing my neck, he raised his Hands up towards my breast (??? where came they from???), but stopped inches away from them, parting away from kissing, he looked at me, and asked with his eyes.

“No fear, touch them, I want you to!” I said to him.

“Are you sure you really want that, are you really sure you are actually in love with me, and its not some kind of strong passion?” Venturios asked me with raised eyebrows.

“Yes I am sure, I cant be any lovestruckener than I am already!” I said to him.

“I just don’t want you to regret this tomorrow!” Venturios said still in the same position as earlier.

“Trust me, my mother told me the holy rules more than often and I learned them by heart!” I told him.

“Then do you know which is the most oldest and strongest of these holy rules of the Love?” Venturios asked me suspicious.

“If you love someone, hold on him till the end, never let go, never let anyone tell you what to do, and never give in but follow your heart, feel only what you want to feel!” I told him.

“Exactly, and due to the fact that you know them all I can say that you have chose your special somepony, not by chance but by true love!”

“I guess so, well , would you like to , you know!” I asked with my best Bedroom glance.

“Well, I guess so, after all you made me not hot for nothing right!” He said and I looked at his errection which showed itsself by his jeans bulgin to the extreme.

“O uhm, well, I think I will first take care of this!” I said, but as I tried to dive in, he gently grabbed my chin and forced me, still gently, upwards again.

“Tse, tse, where you think you going Baby, it’s a Guys duty to pleasure his girl first, this is an unbreakable rule!” He said as he went down to continue what he had stopped, let me tell you I never experienced anything like this, and I cried out the first time, as he attacked my string, I don´t know how it happened , but my whole body had growed out, I was now as big as him, and also in the Anthromorphic state, my hands guided itself down to his head, as he began to lick my Stringcovered marehood.

“Oh , mhmmmm, this is good, this is Awwwwessssooomme!” I hollered as he suddenly slipped his tongue under my String and began to lick my Marehood, all the shyness and the embarassment from before vanished the very instant.

“Oh yeah, please, more, you can go harder on me, I beg you, don´t stop!” I shouted, I suddenly got lifted and pressed against the wall, with my legs wrapped around his head, his own hands rested on my flank, while rubbing the same.

A bolt of pleasure strucked me as he caressed my flank, more even my Cutiemark.

“Oh buck me, yes!” I moaned and moaned like never in my life.

Suddenly I felt something tickling under me , so good it felt.

“What are you doing with me?” I asked as I bend my body, trying to pushme more in his snout, I could see how my jizz flew down his chin, it was such an arousing sight, I felt how I became hotter and it twitched so much, I felt how I began to walk towards my climax.

“Make me come, make me come, oh please I beg you Venti, please!” I yelled, as I almost was there, the more roughly he licked, the more aroused I was by this.

I felt how I was lifted again, away from the wall, I felt how he walked until I felt something soft behind me, I guess it was my bed.

“Mmmmhhhhmmmmmm!” I moaned, as he began to impale his tounge deeper inside of me, I pushed him down with my hands.

“Yes , please, more, i´m coming, I´m coming, I´M COMING!” I yelled as I really came, as he grabbed my breast and twisted them.

“AAAAAAHHHHNNNNNN!” I screamed, as I came all in his face, I was so sweatbathed like never in my life, never ever before, no one ever got me so far, that I was almost exhausted, I panted like I flew twothousand miles in a record time.

“God this was awesome, I,.. Ahhhhhhnnnnn!” I suddenly screamed as I felt how his tounge lapped further, it had no end, it was pure pleasure, I could fells his tounge, exactly where it moved.

“Oh wow, this is, goosh, don’t stop!”

“I havent even thought about it, you hopefully don’t think we would were already being done!”

“I guess not!” I smiled, but moaned as he still licked me, in ways I never felt before, he continued until I came for the sixth time this night.

“So but now we are done, now its finally my turn got it!” I said sternly.

“Sure why not, lets see what you can do, about this one” Venturios said as he unziped his pants, and well, out flew his giant, well, giant rod, and it was like a fricken spear, ready to kill and destroy my pussy.

“Oh my God, its so , big!” I said as I looked at this giant thing.

“Its good to hear!” He said , and I looked again at him, then back to his dick, am I really able to take this inside my mouth.

“Well here we go!” I said not that enthusisastic, more scared.

“Hahaha, wait, I will make it able to fit!” Venturios said as suddenly his dick shrunk to an , still big but acceptable length and thickness.

“Wait what have you done?” I asked confused.

“Ever heard of the Fata morgana phenomenon?” he asked me.

“Yeah it’s a phenomenon much known in regions of great heat, the air and the lack of liquid makes you brain seeing things which arent there, like in the desert around Appleoosa and the Griphon Kingdom, I once was there and well I almost died on one, before Gilda found me!"

“Gilda?” he asked me.

“Yeah Gilda, why are you asking?” I asked confused.

“Do you mean Grizelda `Gilda´ Whitewing?” He asked me and I nodded.

“Wow well I guess, then you are very lucky, you are friends with her, hey do you know King Grypholion, or better said, King Alfred Grypholion Whitewing ?” He asked me and my eyes almost bulged out.

“Wait , King Grypholion is called Whitewing with his familly name, but that would say, he is,….?” I asked, so much confused.

“Yep she is his daughter, i´m surprised you didn’t knew that!” He said.

“Well Alfred is an old Friend of me, centuries ago I let his great Grandfather take the Kingdom over from me, because I had all hands full with the war, but the land needed structure, so I let Nerhegeb Whitewing the 6th, becoming the King of , Avantia Ventura, today called the Gryphon kingdom, we still stand in contact, but due to my circumstance of after the Alincorn War and now my task of staying by Rose, I couldn´t return after that time, the war had been over but the Damage which had been done was so strong in our alll bones, that I just couldn’t let them all alone on their selves anymore!” Venturios said , and I saw sorrow clouding his Eyes.

“Are you okay honey?” I asked concerned.

“Yeah I just remebered on something sad, but it has nothing to do with the life today, its too late to change it anyways, well anyways, where have we stopped?” He said as the Sadness vanished as quick as it came, instead he now wore a lustfull grin, his eyes radiated pure hunger and desire out.

“You wanted to stick this long thing in here,…!” I pointed to my mouth.

“…While bucking the brain out of my head!” I explained further, and he smiled.

“Ah yeah now I remember, well ready to become brainless!” He said, and I opened my mouth, he sat the tip of his hot rod on my tounge.

“Dashie , if this is not what you want, we still can stop, I just want you to be as comfortable as you want to be , okay, if you don´t like it, tell me and I will stop okay?” He explained to me and I nodded.

“Seems that you won´t give up I guess, well then here we go, but go easy first okay, don´t force yourselve to more than you physically can do okay!” He said and I nodded again, before I twirled my Tongue around the tip, he groaned out of the deepest of his throat.

“Oh hell yes, this is good, this is the right thing, don´t you dare to stop!” He moaned as I began to suck on him, I must say it was an awesome feeling, I began to rub my clit while sucking him, and the more I aroused myself the faster I sucked and deep throated him.

“MMMMHHHMMMM!” I moaned as I sucked faster and more roughly, his hands on the back of my head, pushed me forward, I rubbed and penetrated my own marehood faster and I was about to come, I could feel it, with my other hands I grabbed his balls and played with them, making him screaming.

“Ohhh, Yes, YES; GIVE IT TO ME; OH HELL THIS IS GOOD!” he yelled as he came in my throat, I could feel the dam break and I came too on the floor.

“Oh god Dashie, this was amazing!” Venturios said, while panting hard, he came to eye level, and kissed me, my mouth still full of sperm, I could feel his tongue moving inside and I let my own dancing, I felt how he began to finger me, so I too began to rub his rod, I wanted him to come along with me.

“Oh, ohmyfuckinggod, yes this is so awesome!” I screamed as I came along to him.

“Oh hell you are right!” He panted.

“ And now I want your dick to impale me, make me feeling it filling my pussy, please Venti I need you!” I whined as I took his rod in my hand.

“You wish is me order!” He said ashe lifted me up, and placed his dick on my moist entrance.

“Are you ready my love?” Venturios asked.

“Well uhmm , I guess you shall look at this!” I siad as jumped on the floor and turned around, and with all the holy blood inside of me, I activated the least of windmagic I began to learn, I began to write letters out of wind.

“B-U-C-K—M-E-; --I-F—Y-O-U—C-A-N !” Venturios read and I saw him smile.

He came near on my ear and began to massage my flank while licking on my ear.

“Don´t you dare to underestimate me, love!” He said as I felt the tip of his dick poking my ass, and suddenly I remembered the feeling of Pandagor´s claws and his dick on my ass, the feeling of beeing terrified, tied between the ground and some violent arms, and a dick ready to kill my pussy forever, I shut my eyes, I knew this wasn´t him but the horror of it was still in my bones.

“Rainbow Dash, you are alright!” I felt a hand on my cheek, and the Comforting Voice of Venturios , spoke to me with concern, he was worried and that make me wanna smile but I just couldn´t.

“Just give me a sec!” I siad.

“It´s because of what Pandagor almost did to you not?” He asked, I opened my eyes, and I saw that I sat on the bed in his lap, I still could feel his rod , but it wasn´t big anymore and I just layed under me.

“I´m sorry I killed the mood!” I siad, but he took me in his arms and pressed me on his chest.

“Shhhsshh, it doesen´t matter, I want you to be save and comfortable with everything, we do together and if this means that you need time to get over it, I swear to you, you have all the time you need, I will never pressure you, I have hold out 4.000 years, whitout a new special somepony, and I know I can wait too until you feel comfortable, I want to be your first time with a stallion, with me to be perfect for you!” Venturios said as I closed my heart and listened to his heartbeat, it calmed me.

“I think I am ready, but can we make it so that I can hear your heartbeat?” I asked him and he nodded, I sat my self backwards on his lap, facing him and my hoves wrapped around his waist.

“Let´s go slow, are you ready?” He asked and I nodded, he guided his big rod with the wind, and I felt it how it pocked my marehood, I shudderd and leaned forward on his chest, listening to his heartbeat, it was steady and strong, the more I listened to it, the calmer I became.

“Let´s Start slow, it might now hurt a bit!” He said, yes I may have had mares and stallions but no one of them ever sticked more than their tongues here inside, it was the first time for me with a stallion, this was the one thing I never let off myself, don´t matter how uncool it sounds, but I have been raised this way and I also always told myself to only do it with a stallion I truly love.

“Hngggnnn!” I groaned in discomfort, as the dick pierced through my virginity.

“Shhhsssshh its alright” Venturios sait with a soothing, and calming voice.

After a few minutes, the pain began to vanish and I leaned again on his chest, it was the first time in my life that I felt helpless, patethic and weak.

“I am ready, we may start now!” I siad to him, and he began to move, up-down-up-down, his rhythm never stepped out of the line, he did it slowly to make me fel comfortable around it, and I must say I twas a georgous feeling, I could feel how his rod gently rubed my insides, and how my love juice became its perfect lubricate, the minutes went on and his pace always increased only a little, the more he thrusted the more harder he got, I could feel it, and I must say I loved it.

“Yeah, yes , this is right, please, don’t stop, I love it, oh god yes, Venturios, Yes!!!” I hollered as I began to ride him, his dick became my toy, his lust my game, and I played it like a pro.

“Fffffffuck yeah thisn is so awesome, give it to me, ride me Dashie, ride me like a Rodeobull!” He screamed as he began to slamm his cock into me, all the shyness and the care long forgotten, for both of us, all what counted was to bring the other one pleasure, Venturios grabbed my breasts gently and played or sucked on my nipples, while I traced my hands on his back or the back of his head.

“Do you like what you see!” I asked him playfull, while almost jumping up and down on his dick.

“Oh hell yes!”

“And what are you saying to that Dashie!” He asked as he thrusted harder and faster, impaling me with his cepter.

“Let´s have some fun, as Sweet as sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick, lets have some fun as sweet as sick, I wanna take a ride on my coltfriends Dick!” I sang, suddenly I left the comfortness of the bead and got raised in the air, as he began to fuck me with some hot salsa moves, like spinning my body, he sliped out of me and began to dance with me, and whenever I came near me , he did something dirty, like sliping his tounge for a breath second in my marehood, before the dance continued.

Our moans had become faster , the more we danced in this dirty manner, the more arroused we became, his stamina was incredible, I never met anypony who had the condition to actually making me exhausted.

“How do you call this dance?” I asked my lover and he smirked.

“I call it the Salsaboner!” He chuckled and I had a deadpan expression.

“Seriously, I would rather call it, Dirty Dancing!” I said, and he thought about it.

“Its even a way better name, I like it!” he said, as he again trapped me in a pose where his dick sliped inside of my pussy and man I was soon about to come , I can tell.

“Please stop dancing and hump me the way I deserve it!” I begged and he obeyed.

“As you wish my Mistress!” he said as he placed me on the window, I looked behind me as he intruded my marehood , taking me from behind, and fucked me heavenwards, while I kinda stood on all fours against the window, he bucked me faster and I hollered, screamed and shouted out of pleasure, it was a mix of the most hardcore profanity and of squeaks and screams of pleasure, I guess our neighbors will not be able to sleep until midnight.

“OH ; OH YES; OH GOD; BUCK ME MY STALLION; BUCK ME HARDER; I WANT IT ; GIVE IT TO ME; YOU HAVE TO; AWWWYEAH; YES THIS IS IT; I´M CUMMING; I´M CUUUMING; I´M CCCCCUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIIIINNNNNGGGGG” I yelled as loud as I could, and I came mighty along him, I can´t even tell when it had finaly stoped but when I guess, I would say it lasted on both sides ten shots long.

I opened my eyes and I got a fricken shock at what I saw.

“Oh uhmm, Venti, I guess we have some public!” I siad to him, he opened his eyes.

“Oh uhmm well!” that didn´t even helped in the slightest, to that infront of us, there in the window of our neighborhood we saw how, Pipsqueak and Scootaloo, having kind of steamy sex, theire eyes hungry of lust, they hands on the others genital, standing in the same manner as we, Pipsqueak behind Scootaloo, which had one hand on the window, eyes closed, and also Pipsqueak had his snout burried in Scootaloo´s mane.

Scootaloo and Pipsqueaks shed, Scootaloo´s Pov:

I don´t really know how it happened, but the moment I wanted to close the windows, I saw it, I saw how my idol, had some steamy sex with my Uncle, and I , I just, I just couldn’t take my eyes of it, I saw how she screamed in pleasure, her eyes closed, she blushed, when does she ever blushed, I never saw her like this, so subordinated and yet she had an appearance as a strong mare, she handled my uncle, not vise versa.

I began to feel really, really wet between my legs, the more I looked at them, I was in their spell, my snout bended under the force of me , pressing it against the cold surface of the window glass, my hot breath formed a patch of condensation water on the window, the more I looked the moister I got, and the more I losed the controll about my body, I felt how my arm bended under myself, and wandered towards my marehood, I couldn´t even control it , even when I wanted, it was a primal-natural reflex, I didn’t even felt how the drool flew over my mouth and splashed on the floor, I shuddered as the hoof touched my clit, I was extremly aroused.

“Honey?” I didn’t heared as Pipsqueak stepped behind me, I actually didn´t felt nor heard anything, I could only look forward.
Suddenly I felt a hand on my hoof, seems that the effect of the Limitbreaker, the resulting effect of anthropomorphic transformation, still had not subsided, and I must say I was glad of it.

“You taste good, my love!” Pips said, I turned my head and watched him liking at my moist hoof, I watched him, and the often I looked at him the more I saw the tiny Colt from just 4 years ago, as he came to Ponyville at Nightmare Night, then he moved here, and though I never saw where he lived, ( before a few days ago) I always saw him in town, being surrounded by mares and femal foalys, he have had a grown spourt in the last years, and now he was an very good looking young colt from 9 years, even when he looked that time only like an 6 years old colt, was he older than everyone in my class.

I actually never asked him why he came in our class when he should have taking higher classes, I guess it has something to do with his familly, and being the only one then, who would take higher classes by Miss Cherrylee, anyway he was already in his tiny form an eyecatch, let me tell you the girls were too, quite almost all in love with him, but the often I saw him then, the more I recognized that he never looked really at them, though he looked at them while talking he never really looked in their eyes or especially at them, I only saw it once, that time as he spoke the first time with Dinky, he looked really at her, in her eyes, no where else, his gestures and his words where true, and not played, the same I recognizwed as I spoke the first time with him, the same effect I also could already see at Snips and snails.

Whenever I looked at both, I always saw that those two were more playing a theater game with us, all their clumsyness and their attitude, towards me that was all rather an act than their real self, I always saw it when Snips talked to Sweetie Belle and Snails to Twist.

All their act dropped the moment they look in their eyes, i´m not sure if both girls know about what I see or not, but its by all the three of them, that one glance, that glance that proofs, that everything which is an act , isn´t meant for us.

And with the same eyes he now watched me with a mix of worry and lust.

“Come here!” I siad as I grabbed his head, I kissed him on his lips, he lifted me up and his dick poked my stomach.

“Seems like someone is exited!” ,I giggled.

“Well you are pretty aroused too I see, what are we going to do about this!” He said with a devilish grin, as he began to rub my clit with his fingers.

“Oh, oooh, oooooooooh, yes, don´t you dare to stop!” I cried out in pleasure, as I pressed myself on his chest, with one hand he holded me up and the other one he used to rub, we maked out and I began to work on his dick, it was pleasurable big and not tiny at all.

“You´ve got quite an very acceptable piece of meat there, my love!” I told him, as I began to trace my Hands up and down his long shaft.

“Guilty as charged!” Pips laughed, as he laied me down on the bed.

“Let me make you feel good!” he said as he traced down my waist, planting kisses all over my body.

He reached down to my waist and took off my clothes, I still wore the few clothes and accesoirs Dad had sended me alongside the mirror the last days, before all of that happened here on Lumen.

“I love it when you are naked!” He said and I blushed, I had began to get used to wore clothes, more and more, my friends made fun of me saying I were an escaped lab rat of Miss Rarity, well I can laugh about this too, because I thought it the first moment too.

“Uhhh ohh yesssshhhh!” I screamed a muffled scream to not accidently wake up the girls.

He began to lick me , and the more he does, the more I struggled to remain still, my back arched and I bended in some ways which reminded me on some exorcist movies, but it was only the reaction of the incredible amount of pleasure I explored right now.

“how is it my love?” Pips asked me, the horny colt awoken in him.

“Quite alright!”

“What not more, oh there goes more for sure, I will make you brainless!” he said and his Tongue began to move deeper inside of me, I could feel it, every single move where he was, sended bolts of fire through my brain beginning to burn the same down with pleasure.

“I know the right thing right now!” He said as he took an pirate knife out of his saddlebag, and came to me with an sick pychogrin, holding the knife up.

“honey, what are you doing, don’t you dare to hurt me , don´t, Aaaaaahh ooooh yeeeeessssh more , more, MOARRRRRRR!” I screamed as he began to slide the shaft of the knife inside my pussy, slowly it inched its way inside, not too far though, I guess he want to held the honor of taking my Virginity for later.

“Since we are still too young to truly do it, I guess I will let your Virginity intact until the time has come, but I will give you pleasure with this hot mettalic rod, I hope you like it!”

“Yessssshhhhh!” I screamed as he pleasured me with the knob on the shafts end.

“I don´t care of it, take me, take me now!” I screamed, I wanted his dick and I wanted it now.

I used a bit of my magic, throwing the knife away and pressed his body on mine, letting my lovejuice flowing its way over his dick, using it as lubricant.

“Insert it c´mon, I want you!” I siad as i looked at him with puppy eyes.

“Alright, if it is your wish, but if you get pregnant don’t you come cry about stomach aches and cravings, I warned you, and don´t get me even started about the moodswings!” He said doing some drama moves, I giggled.

“Our baby will be the beautifullest ever!” he said, whispering in my Ear, as he placed his dick on my slit.

“Take me, baby!” I said to him, and he did it, he took me, the way I wanted it, I asked me while he made me feel good, if it went under a foalfiddler case , I mean I am over 4.000 years old, but am I looking like a 7 years old filly, while my Partner, actually is an 9 years old colt.

In anyway I care a shit about it, I love this moment, more than every moment , expect of Fathers arrival in Ponyville, this moment I made sweet love with my honeybear.

In every possible form and on almost every spot, even on the kitchentable,( we logically later cleaned it with Pagrotan, the Deep Pore Hard Surface Cleaner), so long until we reached the window , I came the moment I got pressed on the window, I meanwhile too had changed in my anthromorphic state, Dad had explain it to me, that it dependes on how you feel, if you feel terrible angry, extremly aroused and errected, or if you are in a so called Anthromorphic spot, means a surrounding where the force of the dimension barrier is weak.

I took his dick out of my pussy and dragged it through my legs strocking it, while he fingered my pussy, fully unaware that we were being watched from next to our house, through the window, you can imagine my surprise and shock as I watched straight in the eyes of my idol, they spoke of minor disapointness and some proudness, wow what a combination.

(“End of the Clop!”)

Back in the Stormwind residence, R. D.´s pov:

“Esteel is going to kill me, if he ever founds out about this!” Venturios muttered, as we looked at them through the Window.

“What has Lord Esteel to do with this!” I asked confused, looking at him suspicious.

“Scootaloo is his daughter!” He said and my eyes buldged out of my head.

“WHAAAAAAT!” I Shouted.

“Ooooow, stop screaming in my ear!” He said as he hold his head, well I accidently did screamed right in his ear, he sliped out of me with an wet sounding `Slshhlgh´ like when you take off an wet sucker from something., his dick was juice-covered, and I needed to get myself together to not accidently jumping on him and giving him the blow-job of his life.

“Sorry honey, but are your sure, he is her father?”

“Sure , I guess I still know my own niece, even after all this time!” He said.

“What, do you mean, she is only 6 years old!” I said to him, confused.

“In your counting she might be, but in the normal counting of us she is, 4.007 years old, her birthday was a few days ago, we still have to celebrate it!” Venturios said , and he said as if such statements, were normal for everypony, hello I just hear that my number one fan was even older than myself.

“She is the only one , from who we know who has inheritied the phoenix curse in a little amount, but she is even without it as immortal as we are, and she is the first one of our children, who got this way through her genetics!” Venturios explained.
“So what do you mean with, through her genetics?” I asked.

“Well logically no one of us wanted their kids anymore to die, so we tried to find a spell to make our own children immortal, well it has give us nothing more than chronic headaches, in the end we gave up, but now with Scootaloo we tried to find the reason of why she is immortal, in her body, better said in her blood, but till now we havent found anything, so we decided to look every 20 years after her blood, in order to see if the structure has changed , but till now, no succes!” Venturios told me.

“But isn´t her father in Old Equestria then?” I asked hima and he nodded, as he sat himself on the bed and pated his lap.

“Uhmm, what are we going to do about the both of them!” I asked as I pointed towards the outside of the window, in the Direction of a startled Scootaloo looking in shock at us, her hand still on Pipsqeak´s dick and his fingers still in her pussy.

“Well I honestly don’t know, but as long as they don’t doing it together more than they already have, tonight, I think it might be okay, but really comfortable I am not, its better that we speak with them tomorrow before they go back home”Venturios said and I nodded, I really hope that both of them don´t make any further stupidies.

“So tommorrow we will prepare everything to launch for Appleoosa, but how in the world will we be able to go as fast there as possible, I guess we have not much time to search the other Elements, not?” I asked him.

“Yes, actually we have only a few weeks anymore, tommorrow Jacky and I have decided to train you a bit, and to show you what its called to be a War-mage of the highest level!” Venturios said, and I was fascinated.

“so you going to show us, some real cool tricks?” I asked him, and he nodded.

“Awesome!” I squealed, and jumped in his arms , he chuckled and wrapped an arm around me, giving me a kiss on the head, I blushed and snuggled in his embrace.

“But I am still a bit confused, why Appleoosa?” I asked confused.

“Because of the Trainrails, next to the visible ones Appleoosa has also another railway, which is invisible for every normal pony, but Alincorns, these are the rails for the Wingtrain, a magical train which only appears when an Alincorn touch it, anyways , another reason is because it´s not that far from Dezibel town, and Dezibel town is again not far from Storming fields!” Venturios explained.

“Aha, yeah, this makes sense, but you said , as long as an Alincorn don´t touch the train it wont appear, should that mean that there are still other Alincorns?” I asked confused.

“No, not since that day anymore!” Venturios said with so much sorrow, that I could almost taste the pain on my tongue.
“What has happened?” I asked, rubbing his back as he began to cry softly.

“It was a dark day, everywhere the Darkness had creeped, it was in one of the pauses of the Nestrells war, an dark Alincorn rised, Gormaria Silvertongue, a name you better never forget anymore, this alincorn was an double-spy under Nestrell and ourselves, to that time, but he went after own plans, he hated to obey, towards Queen Equestria as well as Nestrell´s commanders, so it came as it must came, he found the trust of some strong Stallions in Nestrell´s and in our army, who shared the same ideology, soon Gormaria managed to gather a little army around him, he wanted to throw the world back in the war and hides himself until this world had been torn apart, and the Angels would have killed each other, then he wanted reappear and climb on the throne and how were this any better possible by killing first the strongest beings on this world, the Alincorns.

He waited a week , before he began , in one night they slaughtered ten Alincorns, in the day he would do so as if he investigate the death of them, after all he had a position as a commander of the royal guards, that time , every guard was an Alincorn under the reign of either, Kuronema, Freyenyo, Themra or the royal Sisters, but was the order one and the same, to defeat the evil and to defend the own peoples.

The more often they killed the more of our army shrunked, thanks to a trap of Tenebra, we found out who it was, and we agrred to take Gormaria under arrest, and throwed him in Esteels highsecurity Jail.

Again peace lasted, Gormarias companions have been catched too, and the court of the Royals ordered an execution, that had been 7 months after Gormaria had been arrested, Gormaria heard about the courts decision and decided it were the right time to break out, when no one is keeping a close eye on him, with the help of his manipulative power, he corrupted the cellmaster, and as he was free , he intterupted the Execution, killed the guards and vanished with his loyal army , into the dust of the desert surrounding the land of the Alincorns, Valwarris, or like we call it, Terram gigantum ( Land of the Giants), this land has been the combination of four Kingdoms and two giant states, Somnium Auceps rei publicae ( The Dream Catcher State) and Status liber tres Caballio gentes (The free state of the three pony races), off wich later had become Equestria and Canterlot as the maintown.

It lasted not long and Gormaria´s army and himself appeared again in the town, it was night and like before they began to Kill Alincorns, they managed this time 27 Alincorns, in the morning the Royals ordered a hunt for them, with a big reward for the one to catch them. Useless to say that none of the hunters ever came back.

Then , 3 months after the announcement, they fully attacked the states and Lands, they corrupted Alincorns and those by which it didn´t worked they simply killed, they burned down the towns, and more and more of our guards and our friends died, we couldn´t be there because we still fighted against the Elements of Chaos, that’s why we created the new Elements of Harmony, these magical vessels searched each other an pony with pure heart, and they gave them big forces to defeat the evil, after half of the original Elements have become corrupt, they losed all the powers and the Elements turned to dust, the new however where able to defeat and to kill Gormaria´s servants, they burried them under a seal, in order to keep them unable to ever become ressurected, before however, Gormaria managed to steal their magical force, with a curse we call the Parasite-curse and added it to his own, he became as strong as we with his force, after we defeated the Elements of chaos and banished them into the dark zone in the orbit.

We came back and saw what Gormaria has done meanwhile we had been absent, he Killed every Alincorn who had ever existed, but a few, The royal princesses, the Royal Trio ( Kuronema, Freyenyo and Themra), with Cadence, The remaining two Elements of Harmony, Faust and a baby Allincorn, he had become unmeasurably strong and only with our forces united, we could only manage to erase his body and Soul, his evil Ghost however managed to escape, his magical force has been sealed in his amulet which he always wore, before he vanished he sweared for revenge , he cursed us all and he sweared to return, and then to finally kill us, since that time, he somewhere waits for his revenge, and I am sure he will come back , and again things are getting ugly, well in the end we managed only to save a few of us, but no one knows where the two Elements of Harmony are and where the baby is, its told that with the kingdoms and Gormaria , also the vessel of his Power has vanished, the Alincorn Amulet!” Venturios said.

“WAIT WHAT; THE DAMMNED THING TRIXIE WEARED, WHEN SHE CAME BACK 3 YEARS AGO??????!” I screamed, oh well fuck it, I had the amulett of an Alincornkiller in my hoofs.

“Wait you know it, you saw it, can you tell me where it is!”Venturios freaked out.

“The last who had it was Zecora , she said she would keep it there where it can´t do any harm anymore!” I said and his eyes blinked.

“Come we need to talk to her, we need to destroy this damned amulet!”

We runned out of the house, full aware that our little neighbors still were at it, but we have worser problems than two horny Teenagers right now, but neither of us , heared the low evil laugh, coming from an dark alley.

Unknowns Pov:

“Nuahahahahhahahahhahaha, well that’s going to be interesting!” I said as I silently , in the shadows, floated after them.

Finally our Revenge is near, I will get you for what you did all those years ago, Venturios and your little girlfriend is going to pay too, you have hummiliated me and my family the last time.

It was worth to travel all this way to las pegasus, and then to land on this island after watching it for a while, your little stuntshow earlier was just full of shit, and also your life is on the Verge of death, keep laughing and dancing or singing, as long as you still can, muahahhahahahahahahahahhahaaa!”

Zecora and Floraya´s shed, Zecora´s Pov:

All of them had gathered in our living, even the youngsters, well Pipsqueak and Scootaloo had an arkward expression plastered on their face after they had a talk with either Venturios and Rainbow Dash earlier, but still they sit very close together.

“So my dear , would you tell us which danger comes near?” I asked Venturios.

“Well it´s about, the Alincorn Amulet!” Venturios said and the ear of everyone pearked up.

“Oh well don’t you fear, the Amulett is safe where it is, my dear!” I said to him, in an what I think was an calming tone.

“No fear, well thats exaclty it, I have fear, not for me but for all of you, if Gormaria manages to get his Amulet back , he might be able to created his body new, and if that happens, if he manages to get his body back, he will start where he stopped, destroying all alincorns and killing every Roality, letting the world burn to be the King over it, in the end!” Venturios said and the other Fallen angels, including Flora nodded.

“Please Zec, we need to destroy this thing as quick as possible!” She begged.

“I understand your rush, and why you´re mad , but is the amulet as far from here, as far from my shed, hidden under severals of mighty and strong spells, and everypony who wants to take it, in a different dimension dwells!” I said as I stood up and went to one of my bags.

“take this and it guides you away, for the ultimate power, to destroy, find a way, but beware the darkness, it will never rest, be strong, to do your best you can do, so again in peace, we might rest!”I said, and gave a golden Compass to Applebloom.

“Wow and how does it work!” She asked me.

“To wish yourself, the thing you most want, the Compass will guide you, with my warrant!” I siad and the Compass glimmered in a golden shine.

“Okay, well then lets do it so, Zec, you and the Kids are going to search for the Amulet and….!”

“I´m sorry to intterupt you, my dear, but do this isn´t possible to me, I fear, I promised to teach in the shaman school, the young foalys in Chlorophelia in my craft, they said that would be cool, now aren´t I one to turn down, the oppurnity to show young kids my ability to the crown!” I said and they nodded.

“Understood, well then, how about you Guys?” Jacky said as he looked at Kuronema and Freyenyo.

“We have no problem with this!” They both said.

“Okay it is all set then, the Kids together with Kuronema and Freyenyo, will search the Amulet, we meet each other, either in Appleoosa, Dezibel Town or in Storming Fields, okay, depends on how far we come!” Venturios said and they nodded.

“But take good care of you and beware, Gormaria´s evil spirit can be everywhere!” I said and they nodded.

Well then, I guess we shall now going to sleep, tommorow we have a big day, we wake on exactly 08:00 am got it?” Jacky said as he eyed the Elements of Harmony.

“And this time I want no excuses or I will rush you Venturios on the neck, not Brother!” Jacky said laughing evily.

“You bet bro!” Venturios said , while smirking evilly.

“Well then, everyone, Off to bed, and no fun or whatever anymore got it!” He said it in a manner which made everyone blushing deep crimson.

“Yes, ehehehe!” They all said crawling the back of their heads.

Tommorow will be an hard day for sure.


PreviousChapters Next