• Published 17th Jul 2012
  • 1,183 Views, 19 Comments

The Chronicles of Equestria, Book 1 Derpy Hooves and The Elements of Equestria - Angel Equestria



Equestria prepares on an War which rules over the fate of both Worlds, Old and New Equestria

  • ...
15
 19
 1,183

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 22: Training Day, Its not about the Technic and the Force, all that matters is the Speed, Picnic time

Derpy Hooves and
The Elements of Equestria

A/N: Welcome to the next Chapter, I hope the last chapter has tasted you and you have enjoy it, well logically we start where we have ended last time, welcome with us a new day, full of hot magic, and Falling tears.

Chapter 22: Training Day, concentrating, holding and releasing, it isn´t about the force or the technic, it´s about the speed.

Lundana, Lumoria´s Maintown, Angelguard`s Training Place, Westwing of the Royal Palace of the Queen of Light:

It was an bright morning, this early, and most of the Angelponies as well as our friends where still asleep, though no one of them had an idea what in a few seconds would await them.

“10!”
“9!”
“8!”
“7!”
“6!”
“5!”
“4!”
“3!”
“2!”
“1!”
“0!”

“Well they are late, as always , what do you think Bro, shall we punish them for being late again?” Venturios asked his Brother, Shockwave, while both of them floated over the town, eyeing the streets under them, some of the early business ponies already began to open the markets, while our Mane six and their friends still snuggled in their warm beds, together with their loves or alone.

“Sure of course, I am though sorry for all the other ponies here, but we have warned them, haven´t we!” Shockwave said with narrowed eyes and a dissapointed expression on his face.

“I swear , RD didn´t even moved a singel milimeter as I leaved for the early morning exercises, how in Tarnation can those mares just sleep that heavy?” Venturios asked himself, crawling the back of his head in confusion.

“Well I would say you now better shout your ears, because this is going to get loud!” Shockwave said, as he prepared himself, flying up high into the air, almost into the orbit, before he turned the direction by letting him fall after stoping his wings, as soon as he began to gain more speed, he began to create minor sonic rainbooms which he holded, letting them circling around him, he looked more than a giant rainbow Meteor, he concentrated all his sense on the distance to the ground, and the taste of the atmosphere around him, as he had enough force circling around him, he released each one of it in one mega blast, creating such a strong shockwave in the air , that the whole sphere in which whole Lumen floated got shaken through.

The noise was eardeafening, and a thousand Angelponies got ripped out of their sweet dreams, as the atmosphere exploded and a Rainbow Supernova created itself, creating such a soundwave which shooked the trees, the ground, the houses and buildings.

“What in tarnation was that for an Infernalistic Noise!” Lumena and Rarity simultan opened the windows, screaming their morning spirit out.

“Morning to you too, girls, didn´t we had an apointment together Rarity?” Shockwave asked, with angry eyes.

“Oh , uhmm, well, a Lady needs her time!” Rarity said her nose high in the air.

“You have ten minutes, on the Trainings ground, if not, I will come personally to you and drag you with your mane down there got it!” Shockwave said merciless his eyes staring the Fashionista down to the deepest of the ground.

“I will be there!” Rarity whispered , her voice suddenly as loud as Fluttershy´s usual voice, she felt extreme tiny with hat.

“I bet you will!” Venturios snickered, next to explode was Applejack.

“Who in the world is being so damn loud, at 08:00 in the morning!” she screamed as she throw open the window, meeting the face of Jacky, which gave her one of his angry stares.

“What was the last thing I told you girls yesterday, hadn´t we an apointment together, at the Trainingsplace, at exactly 08:00, its now , oh look at the time, 08:15!” Jacky said merciless while Applejack only rolled his eyes.

“Gosh , Jacky , its only 15 minutes!” She said without being aware of what she just said.

“In war my Little pony, in War every second is important, don´t you forget that!” Jacky said as he floated to the next house.

“Pinkamena Diane Pie, Fluttershy Dryade, wake up this instant!” Jacky said his voice to such an high volume, that the whole street looked at him, while he cared a shit about the volume of his voice.

“What´s going on, me want sleeping!” A half asleep Pinkie opened the window, being suddenly fully awake as she saw who stood infront of the window.

“You girls got three minutes, go!”

“Twilight sparkle, Spike, its time to wake up, NOW!” Jacky said and yelled as he floated inside of Twillights momentary chamber, leaning over to her ear.

“Whaaaaaaa!” She jerked up almost hitting his chin, he was lucky to have extreme sharp reflexes.

“What´s going on here, cant a dragon sleep for a while!” Spike muttered as he turned around, suddenly, he got picked up by magic.

“Whaaa, what´s going on now!” He shouted as he suddenly, hung head over heals in the air.

“To the Trainingplace, this Instant!” Jacky said as he levitated him back inside.

“And take your caretaker with you, pah, and such a mare call herself an organizing-talent and always right on time!” Jacky said as he floated forward.

“Venturios, go wake up you marefriend or else I explode!” he said as he saw that Rainbow dash has Earplug inserted.

“I will do!” Venturios said as he floated Inside, while Jacky flew over to the trainings place.

A few Moments later, Jacky´s Pov:

“INACCEPTABLE!” I screamed.

“We have had an appointment at exactly, 8 am, and now we have 08:45, a ¾ hour later!” I screamed the morning anger out of me.

“You can say, you have luck, that you are not in the army, or else for such an act you would be drilled to cook for over a thousand Stallions, hungry and horny Stallions, while wearing extreme short maidcostumes, got that, because of ponies like you, so many mens and mares have been killed in the war, Tardiness has often caused the death of many stallions and mares, lets just imagine, you are a medic in the war, and you have an appointment with an troup who needs your help, and you have to be at an certain hour, at a certain place to meet them, what do you think will happen when you come as late as you came, the worst case would be that the Soldiers would die because they arent prepared to get attacked, or when they have some injured, those stallions and mares will die, because you were too lame to actually come at time, do you now understand how important Punctuality is?” I screamed the last so loud that even the birds remained still afterwards.

“I may have a question?” Fluttershy asked.

“What!” I shouted.

“What, uhm, are, we uhm, exactly are we going to learn here!” She asked, and I hurt myself by doing an extreme Facehoof.

“Fluttershy , havent I told you guys the last few days, not exactly what you going to learn under me!” I yelled, gosh we are losing so many precious time with this shit here, lets just show them.

“Alright, okay, If you want to see it again, I will show you, Venturios come here, I may need someone to whom I can omit my anger!” I said loudly enough for him to hear.

“Sure thing Bro , but be careful I have still not my Element-core!” Venturios told me.

“We so or so will only do basic technics or else these yokels just don´t get the thing anyways!” I siad getting shouts from the accused.

“Hey, what the hell did you just say about us!” Rarity shouted.
Before I exploded, I rather sing them what I hold of them.

Jacky:
Let's get down to buisness
To defeat the dark lords.
Did they send me weaklings
When I asked for warriors?

I looked in each of their eyes, as I looked at them closly.

You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Mrs. Mare, I'll make a soldier
Out of you.

Rarity gasped as I pointed to her.

Tranquil as a forest
But on fire within.
Once you find your center
You are sure to win.

I nodded to Venturios, who showed some of his magical Skills

You're a spinless, pale pathetic lot
And you haven't got a clue.
Somehow I'll make a soldier
Out of you.

I told to Rarity, who wanted object, but got second thoughs as she saw my evil glance.

Twillight: I'm never gonna catch my breath
Applejack: Say goodbye to those who knew me
Rarity: Gosh, was I a fool in school for cutting gym
Pinkie Pie: This guy's got them scared to death
Fluttershy: Hope he doesn't see right through me
Rainbow Dash: Now I really wish that I knew how to fight

The Exercises were sometimes good , sometimes downright pathetic, seriously, normaly I only teach young guards who at least have a bit of knowledge about fighting, but even the agility test , was only half so good than I thought, the biggest problems I have with Rarity and Fluttershy.

[to] BE A WARRIOR
We must be swift as a coursing river
[to] BE A WARRIOR
With all the force of a great typhoon
[to] BE A WARRIOR
With all the strength of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Time is racing toward us
Till the legion arrive.
Heed my every order
And you might survive.

I told them as they kneeled before me, doing a proper greet to their Sensei, Teacher, Master, what ever they want to call me.

You're unsuited for the rage of war
So pack up, go home you're through
How could I make a soldier
Out of you?

I pointed at Rarity and Fluttershy, after they even failed the simplest tests.

[to] BE A WARRIOR
We must be swift as a coursing river
[to] BE A WARRIOR
With all the force of a great typhoon
[to] BE A WARRIOR
With all the strenght of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon

Suddenly even Rarity finally saw what this was all about, and she began to lay her Ladylikness away and started to work properly.

[to]BE A WARRIOR
We must be swift as a coursing river
BE A WARRIOR
With all the force of a great typhoon
BE A WARRIOR
With all the strenght of a raging fire
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon
Hoo-ah!

“Alright then lets begin with the show, Brother, if you would be so good!” I asked Venturios who nodded, and so we stood on opposite sides of the field, the Girls and Spike are standing in a good secure place under several defense spells, so that there can get any harm on them, the whole field is secured by so called boundary pillars, you could say kind of an Arena.

“Let´s Duel!” We shouted in unison.

“Storm tigers!” Venturios yelled as he created tigers out of wind, which instanly attacked me, jumping at me.

“Shockwave Tower!” I screamed as I created an shockwave high enough to blow the jumping tigers away.

“My Turn, Bass hunters!” I screamed as I created several animals out of a deep bass sound.

“Kamaitachi (Wind-sickle weasel)!” Venturios yelled as he created an giant weasel out of his own wind magic, and with help of the surrounding wind, the Weasel was strong , it defeated my Bass hunters without much hesitation.

“Only Luck Bro, Jurassic Noise!” I screamed as created a giant Raptor with a big Sword, I created my own Sword while Venturios created his Stormscythe.

“Let´s show those puppies what it is called to fight like a Battlemage!” I yelled as I launched with highspeed for Venturios, raising my Sword, we met halfway, as we let our weapons crashing against each other, our Summoned Animalspirits, fighted in the same manner as we.

“You going down this time Bro!” Venturios said as he used the size of his Animal Spirit to attack me from far.

“You think!” I blocked his attack with my own Spirit.

“Chains of Noise!” I yelled as I bended and let chains shooting out of my back, hitting his spirit right in the face, well logically it hit Venturios too, due to the biolink Magic with the spirit.

“Ha, how did it taste!” I laughed.

“Like this , uprising Stormfist!” Venturios laughed as his strom hitted my Raptor right under the chin.

“Good blow Bro!”

“Well thank you!”

“You were a great help, thank you, animalspirit of the Raptor!” I said as I looked towards the Raptor who looked at me, he nodded and began to fade away.

“Now we going more heavier, Deep Bass Pyro Phoenix!” I yelled as I summoned one of my Strongest spirits, for which I needed to use a rune circle.

“So you get serious, boy , what you can I can already since years!” he said as he too said farewell to his Weasel spirit.

“Say Hello to my Little Friend, Typhoon Dragon!” out of the air came a giant dragon, though without any wings but with mighty claws.

“ well show me what you got, Big Bang shock wave!” I ordered as my Spirit used his force and the sound around us, to create beams of ripping sound and fire ,with a force of a thousand tons.

After the dust laid itself, we saw how Venturios stood there totally unimpressed.

“Was that all!”

“Seriously I though you would do serious, well if you not, then its my turn, Electron storm!” He said as he began to created a giant storm-sphere of electrons, being set in motion , to create electricity.

“Oh don’t you dare, Flame bass!” I yelled as I did the same, with the molcules and the atoms in the atmosphere, creating a flame sphere around me.

“Oh but I will!” Venturios laughed as he began to float, due to the gravity, a respectable Sphere of piercing blue electricity has created around him.

“Well it was your choice!” I sighed as my flames closed me in, I too began to float, because of the burned oxygenium.

The more the spheres growed the more I could hear the girls thoughts of pure horror, I had almost completely forgot about them.

“Venturios this is enough, we still have some public don’t forget that okay?” I send over to Venturios who only groaned in annyoance and acceptance.

Anyway our Sphere were respectable giant, and ready to get released.

“Concentrating, Holding , Releasing!” We yelled in unison.

“Cross Thunder!”

“Cross Fire!”

We yelled both our attack out as the spheres began to move and to crash over the ground, ripping the whole trainings field open.

“HAAAAAAH!!!” Venturios yelled.

“HIAAAAAAAAAAH!” I yelled, too.

“BAAAAAAAM!” With this infernalistic noise, the two spheres crashed in each other, creating a storm of both, Fire and Electricity, which enclosed the whole arena, inside you could see both of us, with our weapons against each other, pushing hard, the weapons , which catched either fire or electricity, were used as magic conductors.

“Do you give up!” I asked him.

“Never!”

“Never say never!” I said as I knocked him out with the sound of my own voice, using as an fist right to his face.
The fight was over, Venturios had losed but he had done a good fight, in war he had maybe even won.

“Okay that was it I guess, come, Stand up you lame-ass!” I laughed as I reached my hand out, he took it and stood up.

“You played good Bro!” I said honest.

“But you too!”

“Lets going back over to the girls!” I siad as I deactivated the secure spells.

“This was Awesome, do you always train like that?” Rainbow dash asked.

“Sure, logically we most of the time go more hardcore, but this is mainly how we train everytime we can!” Venturios said as he took his Marefriend in his arms.

“So, you have saw what you are going to learn here, Rituals, for summoning spells, the control about summoned spirits, how to properly attack a soldier of the villains, armed and non armed.

“Yuhuu, guys!” we heard the Voice of Ditzy calling.

“But first we have some breakfast!” I siad as I dashed over to my beloved mare, the kids where still here for breakfast, and in the early noon they will fly back to Ponyville to go searching for the Alincorn Amulet, Ghost and Joe have agreed with Floraya to go together with Zecora back to the Everfree Forest and from there to Ebony-Wood Town, the giant empty mammoth-tree of Chlorophelia, Astralia and Aurora , together with their new coltfriends, Sword- , and Shield Shine would stay here and learn under Miss Brightlight, Shining armor wanted also to left with his Guards in the early noon to write down his report for the Princesses, Spike Decided to tag along with us, also because of Rarity but mostly so we could stay in direct contact with Princess Celestia.

The Picknic went perfect, the food was delicious, and so the sight, due to the hot clima which the Lightshield produce, they have kind of an Endless summer, most of the ponies here, wered so called T-shirts, it covered the whole upper part of a body , and had oppenings for the wings.

“Mhhhmmm, honybee your Hay-sandwiches are delicious!” I siad as I kissed my honeys cheek, who blushed.

“Indeed, Mistress Lumena , your cooking skills are incredible, and your food is to good to be true!” both Kuronema and Freyenyo, nodded, smiling happily.

“So Jacky how does your training looks, I mean there are after all a few of us who can´t use magic!” Twilight asked me, and I almost snorted in my cider.

“Buahahahaha, oh my, this was hilarious, this was the best joke ever, I thank you Twillight, I thank you!” I hollered.

“Uhmm, mind to explain what you are laughing about?” Rainbow Dash asked annoyed.

“Why, why would you say that, ahahahaha, only Unicorns can use Magic, woahahahahahahaaha, that is downright delectable, hahahaha!”

“I honestly can´t laugh about this, it was a normal Question, and it´s true, a Pegasus as well as an Earth pony can´t use magic!” Twilight stated out helpless.

“Please, who in Tarnation has told you that bullshit!” I almost falled back in a laughing fit.

“Of course they can use Magic, or how do you explain that an Pegasus can walk on clouds, and move the same around, while you other ponies can´t?” I asked her with a smug grin.

“That, that, is because, uhm, I mean they, urrrrrgh, I give up I have no clue, just tell me!” Twilight said in defeat.

“Alright, since we are already here, we can also start right away with your first Lesson , in high advanced magic!” I siad and I saw how Twilights eyes Sparkled.

“Surely all of the three races can use magic, maybe in different forms but the magic is always there, take Rainbow Dash as example, how do you think its possible for an Pegasus , to fly faster than the sound, without ripping its own skin and wings, how do you explain the fact that there is an Giant town, made of clouds up in the sky, or take Applejack, how is she possible to Buck a tree as hard so that it almost breaks, if she really let her full force out, while her Ancestor Gaia, my Brother and Element of the Stone also is able to break giant Rocks with its bare fist, all of this is holded by magic, the magic of the elements.

Each race inheritates three different Elements, the Earthponys, are master over the Metal, the Stone, and the water, the Pegasi are masters over the Wind, the Fire and the Light, the Unicorns , about the Sound, the Nature, and the Darkness, each one of these combination have one thing in common, they all are part of the holy Trinity of Equestria, Force, Wisdom and Courage.

For the Elements Metal, Stone and Water, you need big Force to tame them, Stone is heavy and it can be a pain to move them without having the force to, so is metal, hard, strong, dangerous and merciless in the wrong , or in unexperienced hands, and Water can be very strong, able to destroy whole towns and Villages, without the right Force, you will never be able to tame them, let alone to move through it to learn to combine them.

The Elements of Wind, Fire and Light need courage to be used, only a courageous flyer dares to enter a storm for saving his friends, to willingly catch themselves on fire for saving others, their Loyality and their Courage is as bright as the Light of the sun itself.

The Elements of Sound, Nature and Darkness, need much Wisdom to be tamed, for without Wisdom, to rightfull tame them is impossible, the Sound , used right can be a delight , or even a weapon, to know the nature , means to have learned the deepest of its secrets, the true name of every living organism can cause salvation or great chaos, and the darkness, to know and to separate the black evil darkness, from the grey, comforting darkness, to know the difference from right and wrong, you need Wisdom.

Earthponies are able to raise a forest Faster , than it needs to grow on its own, like the Everfree forest, but they need ground and water, as well as minerals.

Pegasi can change the weather and arange the sky like they want, just like the Wind and the Light does it, together with the life important fire of the sun, they help us giving a life to every creature.

The Unicorns , know how to use magic from old times and how to made wrong things right, which the other races cant, with their magic they can heal, they can help everyone.

Since you got the Elements of Harmony, you should have felt how these essentiel bits of magic has grown to an big font of magic, so that everyone of you can use it, you only need a teach in how to use it, and you need to find a catalysator for your magic!” I explained to them while they listened closly.

“But how would this catalysator look like, I mean we have no horn!” Applejack said.

“And, seriously girls , its totally unimportant if you have a horn or not, look at Zecora, she has no Horn either but is she able to use magic as much as an unicorn, Twilight sparkle tell me, from where come Magic?” I asked my neighboor.

“From the inside, the heart and the Brain!” She said proudly.

“Yes and no!” I siad , while she looked at me quizzicaly.

“The Magic of every being, circles around in their whole body, not only the heart nor the brain, but from the very living body, the only fact is that each race has its own art on how to release this magic, the typical Unicorn use it´s magic through its horn, the Earthponies through their hoofs and the Pegasi through their mane and wings.

The normal Alincorn however, can use its magic either through its Mane, its Horn or its voice, but only Element related Alincorns are able to use their whole force of magic through every fiber of their body, and shooting magic from every pore, that’s why our magic level which we use, is even by a minor spell extremely high, but it tires a normal Alincorn fast out, and here we come to lesson 2, Venturios if I may ask!” I asked my Brother, who finished his cider in one gulp.

“Aaah, well then, since you now know the holy Trinity of Equestria, you mest know that its though good to always practise spells, new spells as well as old spells, but its extreme tiring to use so much Spells one after one other, am I right Twilight?” He asked , while Twillight nodded.

“Well that’s why you need next to your own Wisdom, the needed strenght, to endure so much magic all at once, in war you need to be able to shoot of spell after spell, without getting tired too fast, the maximum lies by 3 hours, nonstop firing, logically you need an Big magical font and you need the needed physical strenght or else you will die on your effort, and that brings like nothing at all!” Venturios explained.

“Okay I got that, but what does now Courage have to do with spell using?” Rarity asking.

“Well courage you need, to walk over your own borders, you have to think beyond the limits of your intellect out, and bring the forces of all around you out, use the forces of nature, the fire, the light, the earth, water, noise, and the shadow and the wind, in short , wielding the powers of the elements, combine them with your own and the power of the Elments of harmony, and you will be able to use even more force full offensiv spells!” Venturios said before taking another big sip of his new refilled cider.

“Logically, you have no time in war, to simply siting around and concentrating on some spells, while around you, either your peoples are dying , or you getting killed by several spells, no what you need, beside of the holy Trinity, is Speed, the time distance from thinking about some spells, concentrating and bringing them up, and launching them at your opponent in the end, this normaly would take at least 5 minutes, when we are done with you, you will be able to use multiple spells in an short amount of time, better said in a few seconds. When you have succes in this lesson, wait better said, if you survive these lessons you would have to be able to hit in a few seconds several of enemies at once, whether you kill them or only set them out of action for some time, is up to you, but always remember, in the war ,only a dead enemy is a good opponent, that may seem hard to you now, but I've seen too often that some ponies have spared the enemy, and in the final result, the majority of them were killed by the very opponents, anyways Speed is all!”

“It´s not about force, Wisdom or the courage, it´s always about the speed, in war you need to be always in motion, no time to sit and concentrating, you must being able to write runes, do spells, ritual magic, elemental magic or Artefact magic, with an incredible speed!”

“And here we come to the different Kinds of magic, there are, the so called, Primal Magic, magic which is born with you and awakes someday in your early life, it’s the magic each one of us can do on their first day they use magic, the first day a pegasus moves a cloud, or the first day an earth pony manage to bring a plant to growing, it’s the essential magic each unicorn can do, as well as all the other races , in their own form.

Then comes the instint Magic, this kind of magic is beyond our selfcontrol, and activates itself in great danger or fear, it even happened that an foaly cast this Instinctive magic before being able to use Primal magic, like I said this is magic which appears in the different kind of situation of great mental pressure.

Next is the Rune Magic, where we differ two different forms of rune magic, the spoken and the written, the spoken is a form where the runes are already in the right order, like when I asked for the different spirits, one word and it appears and brings out a summoned spirit, the written is need to be drawn, written up or being already written ready to use, its mostly for portals and transdimensional teleportations.

Next is the Spell magic, only different by a few aspects, like that its not necessary to actually call out the spell, its also working by thinking the words for the spell, also different is that this magic is mostly used for casting fast magic, all-day and usefull magic, maledictions or even for strong curses these spells are mostly decoded in a book, its pretty much the magic Twillight and Rarity always casts, it’s the easiest kind of magic.

Next is the Ritual magic, its one of the most timerelated spells, because you will always need special things to cast this magic, one thing is a rune circle, this is essentielle, how this circle looks like is though always different and it counts for wich kind of Ritual you need it, is it for a curse, for summoning or for telportating something over a big distance, the size of such an runecircle is always variating from the type of use.

Well I think I don´t need to tell you , what elemental magic is, don´t I, I guess you saw for yourselves, earlier, anyways, the last one is Artefact Magic, this kind of Magic is only able by holding magicfilled objects, with help of this object you can use various types of magic, let´s take for example, Scootaloo´s Makora Morningstar, with help of the different magical Makora-spheres, she is able to create attacks based on the different elments, and she is even able to combine the elements, like when she combines Water and Wind, what does Scootaloo get?” Venturios asked in the round.

“U-uh- me me , take me!” Pinkie Pi exclaimed.

“Yeah Pinkie!”

“A rainy, and stormy day!”

“Pinkie, in all honesty, what you just said doesent even deserve a Facehoof!” We both exclaimed in unison.

“It´s easier to show them, Scootaloo, do you have your Morning Star with you?”

“Of Course, wait I just need to search and , aha here we have it!” She shouted as she came back out of her Bag, in which she had almost digged in, the bag was pretty tiny thought.

“What in Tarnation is that for a bag!” Applejack jumped a meter away as she saw it.

“I got it from my Dad!” Scootaloo said happily.

“I see, an transdimensional, Storage room Spell, mighty usefull, when you want to take a mighty lot of things with you, though it need to be little things, a house will be quite idiotic to actually trying transport like this!” Derpy said.

“Why so!” Rarity asked and we all did an double facehoof, to the extreme.

“I don´t belive you just asked us that!” Floraya said shaking in fear from getting the stupidy-flue, by all of Raritys stupidy.

“What, what is it now?” Rarity asked annoyed.

“Rarity, how in tarnation do you expect to get a fucking house inside of the pocket, less if necessary out again?” We all asked her and she only blinked, then blushed.

“I guess youre right!” She said.

“Anyways, Scootaloo, would you be a cutie?” I asked and she nodded, she took out the Makora spheres and shoosed both water and wind, and put them into the vessel, which glowed a bit as soon as the spheres touched the mettalic surface of the vessel.

“Alright, well then. Show us your might!” Venturios said.

“Here we go!” Scootaloo exclaimed as she began to circle the Morning Star in a steady pace, after the fifth round the weapon began to glow with, and it began to get frosty around, in a diammeter of five meters suddenly began to fall Snow.

“Focus!” Scootaloo shouted, like probably Esteel has teached her to do.

“Target locked!”

“Holding!” She began to change the maner she circled the weapon and began to circle faster, ´til very fast.

“Now we coming to an end!” Scottalo shouted as she jerked her hand in the other direction and back in motion , slowing the weapon in midair before slaying it for an last turn and slammed it on the ground.

“Release!” She yelled the moment the weapon reached a certain point.

Well it worked, as soon as the spell has been unleashed onto the tree, the ground , a trail to the tree and the very same tree began to freeze more and more until it was all shock frozen.

“Okay that’s enough!” I said and she stoppedthe spell taking the vessel into her hand, the vessel quick went back to normal temperature.

“Woah!” Was all the other said, I examined the tree.

“Jep, its Shock frozen , cold and conserved!” I siad with an approving smile.

“Wonserfull , can you nolw please turn it back to its own self!” Floraya asked me with puppy eyes.

“Sure thing, wait!”

“Heat wave!” I said as I released , same as by the pyro sound, shockwaves in high-frequency , setting the molecules in motion and created heat, I pressed my hand on the tree and it began to melt the ice away.

“Wow this is truly amazing, I never saw something like this!” Twillight said as her eyes glimmered.

“Yeah its sure awesome, but wait until you see Jetfire, her Pyrotechnic is just plain crazy!” I said enthusisatic.

Honey, come down, lets enjoy the meal for the rest of the morning, you have enough time to train later, when we are in town!” Derpy said and I agreed I sat myself next to her, while laying my head on her shoulder.

“Want some more?” She asked me, but I said no.

“We gonna make later an march around Lumoria, for the rest of the day, in different group, they will do exercises, so I cant eat much , as delicious as it is, or else I will definitely vormit when doing exercisises, sorry honey!” I said and nuzzled her neck kissng her behind the ear, she blushed cutiely.

“So tell me, Jacky, how did these Fallen Kingdoms Looked like?” Twillight asked me.

“Well, uhm, its actually so, there were Four Kingdoms, which had been all named after the Element of Reign down there, there were Aquarius, Terrakus, Ventus, and Pyrocus, Water Earth Wind and Fire the four main Elements, their Kings and Queens where the strongest and trustfulls of the four Kingdoms, Groudano, Kiogera, Shimera, and the Twins Latika and Latiko, each one were a master of his elment and his force, the Two other Lands , where the Kingdom of Wisdom, whichwas ruled by the so called Guardians of Time and Space, Diaro and Palgia, while the Free Pony state had minor ruled by us, well better said we only watched over the Kingdom, but let the Normal ponies have their way and the life they wanted, of the Alincorn Kingdom, logically was not everyone an Alincorn, but most of the ponies were mighty mages, some free others on the royal court, but it lived also normal ponies there, Ventus was much like Cloudsdale a Giant Cloudland, to be honest, Cloudsdale is the last remaining part of Ventus, to Aquarius belongs the Baltic Islands and the Island Valley, as last remaining pieces.

Lumen belonged former also to Ventus, it was for the normal ponies, that time it gave only a Handfull of actual Angelponies, and it was bigger and looked totaly different from today, the Badlands and the Desert where from the kingdom of Terrakus, the Volcano-valley and the place where today is the Dragon´s mountain belonged to Pyrocus.

All the other towns and counties , which are today the few towns you know, where all in the Free Pony State, that time Called, Equestriapolis!” I told them.

“Well this is awesome, to imagine that we were once all a whole!” Spike said and I smiled sadly.

“Please can we now change the theme I don´t want to talk anymore about it, less listen of it okay!” Floraya whined and we agreed to let i,t fall.

“Okay guys the fun is over, time to go Practise a bit, you need to be fit tommorow, but before we tire you so really out, lets see what we can do, c´mon, we don´t have all day, oh and Rarity!” I asked sweetly.

“Yeah?”

“You are coming with me and Derpy, and belive me, you will get dirty by our exercises!” I laughed as I ducked and runned off as she chased me.

“I don´t want to, why do you have to drag me towards somwhere where it is dirty, i´m going to kill you Jacky!” She shouted while running after me.

“Wouldn´t that stain your new white dress red with blood and get yourself dirtier than before?” I asked holding back an histerical laughter as she clenched her fists and runned faster.

“Stay Still!” she yelled as I runned over the whole field, this girl sure has energy when she is angry, I guess I can make something out of this after all, if there werent just her additued, she has an giant amount of force but her attidute keeps her from seeing what lies before her, but im sure it will be whorth a try, well we will see, I am sure that I will be able to make her an acceptable warrior.

“ Time will tell!” I muttered to miself as I dodged her beats.

Author's Note:

A/N: till the Next Chapter Guys!

PreviousChapters Next