• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 421 Views, 1 Comments

Phantom of the Ponyville Opera House - Creativa-Artly01



Phantom of the Opera but with Ponies. Rarity recounts when she first met the Phantom all those years ago.

  • ...
 1
 421

Chapter 7

With his continued help, I became an even bigger opera star and soon was on every piece of marketing for the Ponyville Opera House. I was thrilled and I owed it all to the Phantom. Several years later, the Phantom and I tied the knot and not long after that, we had our son, Edwin Junior. We lived a happy life. I continued to sing for the Opera House while the Phantom ran it. Several years later, though, our happy life would come to an end. The Phantom died due to increasingly bad health. His death left I and our son alone, our home now being the same Opera House we were currently running.

It was a dark time for us, sleeping in the dusty Opera House every night. We had little food. Eventually, we moved in with my father and things started going up and in our favor after that. He helped us get the crumbling Opera House put back together and new shows put on several weeks later. I couldn't thank daddy enough. Thanks to him the House is still running to this day, him and my husband, Rainsool running it to this day. I still remember the Phantom and our love story and the major part the Ponyville Opera House played in it and it still brings me to tears when I think of him. Still, I'm doing what I love, shining like a star in the Opera House, my second home. Things will continue to go up and soon ours will be the most popular Opera House on the map. Phantom couldn't have expected this. If only, he could be here to see it and how well it is doing.