• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 421 Views, 1 Comments

Phantom of the Ponyville Opera House - Creativa-Artly01



Phantom of the Opera but with Ponies. Rarity recounts when she first met the Phantom all those years ago.

  • ...
 1
 421

Chapter 2

I can still recall, a few days later, all those years ago, was when I began my singing lessons with him. He wanted to make me the star of the Opera House and I was thrilled. I jumped at the opportunity.

"Sing! My little flower! My little angel! Sing!" he would tell me. I'd then begin to sing. I'd do whatever Edwin told me.

"Ah, ah, ah, oooooooooooooooooh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ooooooooooooooh," I would sing. I'd sing higher and higher and higher. But one day, after practice, I got a mysterious note telling me to never see the Phantom again. It was from my fiance, Rasool. He wasn't happy that I spent all my time with some mysterious creature that haunts the Opera House instead of him. As I read the note, the Phantom began to sing.

"Rasool, Rasool, he's not right for you. Stay with me. I can make you the star you want to be. If you go near that boy, I will string him up. Rasool, Rasool, how could you love that little fool? He's barely a man. He shakes in his boots. He fears me and rightfully so. Don't go to him, stay here with me, this is your home now, your home now Rarity. This is your home now Rarity.You see, you're past the point of no return. There's no turning back. You're past the point of no return. You're past the point of no return."

I then replied in a melodious voice. "I'm past the point of no return." I then turned around and flew into the Phantom's arms and he embraced me in a hug. We then continued my singing lessons as Rasool's note fell from my hooves onto the floor. All I wanted right then was the Phantom and the promise he gave that he'd make me the best singer in the entire Opera House.