• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 421 Views, 1 Comments

Phantom of the Ponyville Opera House - Creativa-Artly01



Phantom of the Opera but with Ponies. Rarity recounts when she first met the Phantom all those years ago.

  • ...
 1
 421

Chapter 4

"So let me get this straight," says my father to me that same night at home. "The crazed Phantom killed Rasool, your fiance, but why?"

"Because he wanted to be the only lover in my life," I replied. I then levitated my brush with my magic to brush my mane as I continued to explain everything to my father.

"Well, that demon man needs to be killed, a man for a man," replies my father as he kissed me on the cheek. I then dropped my brush as I let it sink in.

"Please don't kill him!" I begged. "Sure he killed a man, but that doesn't mean he deserves to die!"

"What do you recommend? A dirty asylum cell?"

"Yes, no, I'm not sure, just promise me you won't help me," I respond. I then run off towards the theater to warn the Phantom about my father. As I arrived at the theater, I was immediately greeted by the Phantom and taken by him underground and I tell him about my father wanting to kill him. He then goes up into the lights and begins to loosen ropes enough to cause the lights to drop.

"Why does your father want to kill me?" asks the Phantom.

"Because he knows you killed my fiance," I reply to him.

"Let him come. I'm not scared of a mortal stallion," replies the Phantom. I nervously look up at him.

"Are you sure about that?" I inquire.

"I'm sure," replies the Phantom as he rubs his hoof across my face and then kisses me on the cheek. I blush as I watch him fly up into the rafters. I then return home to my bedroom at full speed ahead. A few moments later, I enter back into my room, so dad doesn't know that I was gone off to talk with the Phantom. As far as he knows, I won't be seeing the Phantom again for three weeks time.