• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 421 Views, 1 Comments

Phantom of the Ponyville Opera House - Creativa-Artly01



Phantom of the Opera but with Ponies. Rarity recounts when she first met the Phantom all those years ago.

  • ...
 1
 421

Chapter 5

Three weeks later, I returned to the Opera House and my opera singing lessons with the Phantom. I still wasn't over my fiance's death, mind you, but I needed to get my skills down before the big performance that weekend. I practiced for hours on end with the Phantom before we finally enjoyed a dinner together before finally parting ways. That was when I began to start feeling certain feelings for the Phantom, love, sympathy, all of it. I definitely knew he felt the same way about me since he killed my fiance to prove just that.

After I parted ways from the Phantom's lair below the Opera House, I returned to my father's home and turned in for the night. I then began to hum to myself. "Could he really be so bad? He is just a stallion, misunderstood. He's not that bad. So what, he killed a man? Why didn't that raise a red flag in my heart? Whenever I see him, my heart skips a beat? Why do I love my fiance's killer? Why oh why oh why?" I then begin to brush my hair and change into my night garments and fall asleep, dreaming about the Phantom as I sleep. I dream of he and I running the Opera House together and getting married and having a life together. Little did I know, that was going to become our reality longer down the line.

As for right now, in the current times, I'm bowed down beside my dear departed husband's grave. His gravestone reads Edwin: Father, Husband, Phantom. I sit there and put a rose on his stone and then begin to cry. I miss him. He was my life, my everything. Now, it's just me and Edwin Junior against the world. We still run the Ponyville Opera House though, in his memory. It's the only way to keep his memory alive now. Still, I can't help but sometimes think maybe, just maybe, he still haunts the opera house.