• Published 22nd Sep 2017
  • 421 Views, 1 Comments

Phantom of the Ponyville Opera House - Creativa-Artly01



Phantom of the Opera but with Ponies. Rarity recounts when she first met the Phantom all those years ago.

  • ...
 1
 421

Chapter 6

Now that Phantom is dead and gone, I have moved on to dating Rasool's older brother, Rainsool. He's a nice guy and all, but he's no Rasool and he's no Edwin. Alas, I know deep down in my heart that my son needs a father and I know that Rainsool is up for the challenge of raising a child, even if the child isn't his own. That's exactly what I need right now.

Now back to my story about the Phantom, that weekend soon arrived and I was put on center stage as the star. That upset Miss Isabel, but I didn't care. She hated me since I started working at the Opera House. As I began to sing, the Phantom went to his balcony seat, seat 5. There he sat and listened to me sing and then once Miss Isabel started to try and sing over me, he dropped the chandelier from the ceiling, nearly killing both myself and Miss Isabel. I immediately called out to him, my face fuming in anger. "Why did you drop the chandelier?" I demanded.

"Because Isabel doesn't know her place," he replied. He then tucked behind a curtain and disappeared. The next evening, we did the same opera once again with me in the starring role once again and Isabel set to not appear at all. I admit I was glad at that news. I immediately went out and took my place alongside the rest of singers and dancers. The Phantom returned to seat 5 in the balcony and watched as I pulled off a flawless performance. From what I saw when I looked up at him, I think I saw a smile and I smiled back as I continued to sing. My dream of being an opera star was beginning to bloom and I owed it all to the Phantom.