• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 508 Views, 2 Comments

The Hive - bananamaru



We think that Queen Chrysalis is unforgivable. But we never knew the whole story. Starswirl the Bearded and Clover the Clever are going on adventures, mainly focusing on the mystery of the magic that made Princess Luna turn into Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
 2
 508

Life: Part 1

The new Queen was so full of hatred and darkness that eventually, her evilness spread to all of the changelings in the Ko'a Hive. And by creating monsters such as these, Queen Chrysalis had done exactly what was necessary to take over all Kingdoms in the land.

"Your majesty," said Xanthori, one of Queen Chrysalis's servants, "The great Queen Naira of the Re-avī Hive has come from afar to speak with you."

"Thank you, Xanthori. Bring her in," replied Chrysalis.

It was only a matter of seconds before the gates opened and the guards brought Queen Naira into the palace. She looked exhausted and worried. Behind her, changelings were hissing and calling her names, such as "soft", "babyish", and "weird". She didn't know what they were talking about.

"Oh dear! You must look outside, Chrysalis! There are creatures," exclaimed Queen Naira as she stumbled into the long hall."Mean, nasty, and not to mention negative! Also, what happened to their hooves and hair? There's holes! What kind of monsters are they? You really should take care of that pro—"

And she stopped complaining as soon as she looked up.

"Y-you-you're one of those, um, holey creatures?" Asked Queen Naira.

"Yes. I am," replied the villainous queen. "Is there a problem with that?"

"No!" Answered Naira.

"Good. Now you wanted to speak with me?"

"Um, uh...oh! Right!" Queen Naira began her speech."As you may know, Equestria and The Crystal Empire have joined forces and are now more powerful than any kingdom. Equestria has also become allies with The Dragon Lands—"

"Get to the point already!" Demanded Chrysalis.

"Ok! Ok!" Answered Naira. "So...I guess what I'm trying to say...is that if we form an alliance, we will be very powerful. We can work together to—"

"TO CONQUER ALL KINGDOMS IN THE LAND?" Inquired Chrysalis.

"Um...not exactly what I had in mind...but something better...trust me," replied the young, kind Queen.

"Fine. Go on then," mumbled Chrysalis in frustration.

"Okay," Naira continued. "So...as I was saying, we could work together to help the other Hives. Like the Pav'ex Hive and the Yin Hive. We can help! We will help each other by sharing our resources, troops, and just making each hive better than ever! You see, an alliance would be great for both of us!"

Chrysalis thought this through for a few minutes. An ally would be great...she could take over that hive and use its changelings for her army.

"So?" Asked Naira, reaching out her hoof. "What do you say? Will you take the gift of my friendship?"

At the word, friendship, Chrysalis froze. She got very angry.

"Friendship....snicker, snicker....is for little ponies who are so weak and desperate for power that they feel the need to join up with POWERFUL ponies!" Exclaimed Chrysalis, who had now lost all control.

"So...I'm guessing that's a 'no'?" Said Naira, ever so quietly. She was so afraid of her fellow Queen that she could barely move a muscle.

"OF COURSE ITS A 'NO'! GET OUT, AND NEVER COME BACK!!! EVER!!!!!" Screamed Chrysalis.

Naira flew out of the Ko'a Hive quicker than a swarm of parasprites.

And Chrysalis made up her mind that she would never, ever "join forces" with anyone.

Ever.