• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 506 Views, 2 Comments

The Hive - bananamaru



We think that Queen Chrysalis is unforgivable. But we never knew the whole story. Starswirl the Bearded and Clover the Clever are going on adventures, mainly focusing on the mystery of the magic that made Princess Luna turn into Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
 2
 506

Larva: Part 1

The newborn changeling was growing up so fast. Her mother and father loved her dearly. They spoiled her rotten. She was given whatever she wanted, and if she didn't get exactly what she asked for, something bad would happen. The parents were tired of her constant tantrums about the rules of the hive or the food or the color of a toy. Yet they still loved her.

---------please excuse this interruption in the story. Even narrators need to drink coke and eat pizza.---------

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!
Pinkie Pie! I told you not to bother me while doing stories! Come on! Out!
BUT COLOR STORM!!!!
Pinkie! Get out!
YOU DIDNT TELL THEM WHAT THE HIVE IS LIKE!!!!!! OR WHAT ZOLANO AND VIVIANA LOOK LIKE!!!!! PR WHAT CHRYSALIS LOOK LIKE!!!!!
Pinkie Pie! Stop! Just Sto—waaaaiiiit....you're right! Ok thanks Pinkie!
No problem! Laalalalalaaaa!

--------now, back to your regularly scheduled program---------

The Hive was a beautiful kingdom. Well, back then, at least. It was filled with joy and love. The changeling kingdom was the second most kind and positive kingdom in the land at that time. While everyone there was full of love and happiness, there was one changeling who was the opposite; Princess Chrysalis. Her heart was full of hatred and darkness. She loved violence and only enjoyed it when her subjects were mean. Every changeling was colorful and beautiful, except for Chrysalis. The minute she first opened her eyes, a small hole appeared in her hoof. This is because of the extreme greed she experienced. All throughout her life, more and more holes appeared in her body, and by the time she was only five, she had at least two medium size holes in each hoof.

Only later, when the young princess was twelve years old, and had a dark teal mane and tail full of holes and a jet black coat that was darker than the night, is when her parents realized that their precious, lovely, positive daughter wasn't normal.

She was anything but normal. She was cruel, hateful, and horrifying. She was evil.