• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 505 Views, 2 Comments

The Hive - bananamaru



We think that Queen Chrysalis is unforgivable. But we never knew the whole story. Starswirl the Bearded and Clover the Clever are going on adventures, mainly focusing on the mystery of the magic that made Princess Luna turn into Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
 2
 505

Cocoon: Part 1

"Zolan! Come!" Shouted Queen Viviana.

It was 3:28 in the afternoon. The Queen was anxiously waiting for the King to arrive.

"I'm on my way...huff, huff...almost...huff, huff...there!" yelled King Zolano. He flew as fast a he could; the Queen hated waiting. "I'm...here..." The King was breathing so heavily he didn't even notice what was happening. "Sorry, I got held up...by some...changelings...on my way here, and—"

"It's about time you arrived! Look! Our daughter's about to hatch!" Exclaimed the Queen.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Asked the King in confusion.

"WATCH!!!!!" The Queen demanded.

"Okay, okay. I am."

Slowly, the cocoon began to lose its many layers. Soon, there would be a new princess in the kingdom. A princess who would one day take on her mother and father's roles and become Queen.

The cocoon was now so thin that it fell from the branch and into the King's hooves. As the young changeling slowly opened her eyes for the first time, she knew she wanted to rule everything she saw. She emerged from the cocoon and crawled into her mother's and father's hooves and giggled.

"Chrysalis." Said the Queen. "Her name is Chrysalis."

Chrysalis would lead the kingdom with grace, love, kindness, and positivity.

Or so they thought.