• Published 19th Sep 2017
  • 504 Views, 2 Comments

The Hive - bananamaru



We think that Queen Chrysalis is unforgivable. But we never knew the whole story. Starswirl the Bearded and Clover the Clever are going on adventures, mainly focusing on the mystery of the magic that made Princess Luna turn into Nightmare Moon.

  • ...
 2
 504

Cocoon: Part 2

"Um, Starswirl?" Said Clover the Clever as Starswirl the Bearded dragged her through the Canterlot Castle. "Where exactly are you taking me?"

"No time to explain, Clover. We must hurry if we are to speak with her before she is overtaken." Replied Starswirl.

"Who is 'she'?" Inquired Clover. "And where are we? Better yet, WHEN are we?!"

"I already told you! Clover, we must hurry! Come on!

As they hurried through the Palace, Clover became more and more confused. Thoughts such as:

Where am I?
Who is he taking me to?
What time period is this?
What does "overtaken" mean?
Why and when did I agree to this?! Aghhhh!

Suddenly, they stopped. Clover recognized the room they were in...somehow. As she looked around the spacious room for clues, she saw three things that stuck out.

1. There were two chairs at the other end the hall.
2. There was a hole in the bigger chair.
3. There was a strange, dark figure near the chairs. The figure was growing and getting darker.

She was definitely not in the present. Nor the past. She was deep into the future.
She saw a tall, graceful, light figure across from the dark one.

And that's when she realized something.

She was at the place and time where Princess Luna would turn into Nightmare Moon.

"We're too late," said Starswirl in defeat. "We couldn't save her."