• Published 16th Sep 2017
  • 693 Views, 3 Comments

Pokemon Legendary Conquest - FandomPlays1234



When the Mythical and Legendary Pokemon goes missing, it's up to Hoopa to prove his innocence

  • ...
 3
 693

Chapter 8: Ponies of Team Conquest

As Lugia flew over Celestia's castle watching for any oncoming attacks from Team Conquest, Celestia and Luna sat at a table discussing preparations in case of any attacks and different decisions to help Ace, Twilight, and Starlight.

"Ugh mother of me, how can one organization like Team Conquest be so complex?" groaned Celestia.

"Dear sis it's not that hard all we have to do is break those figures and the legendary Pokemon will return to normal," said Luna.

"Luna it's not that simple," said Celestia.

Suddenly Lugia poked his head through one of the windows accidentally breaking the glass,"My apologies princess but I think you should see this," Celestia and Luna looked at each other and followed Lugia out. Flying over the castle Lugia pointed towards something in ponyville. Celestia faced her telescope towards the thing Lugia was pointing at and looked through. In the distance she could see six figures, three of them being Team Conquest Grunts. However she also noticed three ponies wearing purple robes similar to the ones the three Grunts were wearing.

"Are those ponies hanging out with Team Conquest Grunts?" asked Celestia.

"Yes although I'm confused why those grunts are hanging out with ponies of your kind," said Lugia.

Celestia continued observing the six through her telescope until eventually the three grunts walked off with the three ponies following behind. "How suspicious," said Celestia.

"I was planning to follow them to see what they were up to but of course that's up to you whether or not you''ll let me go," said Lugia.

"Yeah go ahead I can't stand the fact that my kind is hanging out with those thugs," said Celestia. Lugia nodded as he took off secretly following the three grunts and ponies. "Luna get some paper and pen, we need to let Twilight know about this," said Celestia.


"What Latios?" asked Kukui.

"Yeah we managed to save him but he said he had things to do so he flew off," said Ash.

"Gladion said he would let the other members in Aether know about it as well," said Lillie.

"Does anyone else know about this?" asked Kukui.

"No but I figured we would want to explain everything to Ace first," said Ash.

"Alright hold on let me get my Holocaster," said Kukui.


"Young Master Gladion thank goodness you're safe," said Wicke.

"My god Gladion where have you been!?" screamed Lusamine.

"Sorry mother I just wanted to make sure Lillie didn't get into trouble," said Gladion.

"Well I appreciate that you care about your sister but let me know that you'll be gone next time," said Lusamine.

"Ok sorry," said Gladion.

"So did you manage to find out about anything?" asked Lusamine.

"Just one thing," said Gladion.

"What is it?" asked Wicke.

"Ash and Lillie ran into more of those Team Conquest Grunts, this time they were armed with the legendary Pokemon Latios," answered Gladion.

"Another legendary?" asked Lusamine.

"Yeah, we managed to free him but he took off before we could ask him to stay," said Gladion. "But we did manage to get some information out of him,"

"Alright don't leave us hanging," said Lusamine.

"I would explain but I figured I would do it while discussing with Ace," said Gladion.

"Alright then we'll wait for you to reach him," said Lusamine.

Gladion nodded as he pulled out his Holocaster and pressed Ace's name.


"So Team Conquest was responsible for the vanishing," said Looker.

"Yeah I asked everyone to contact me once they found out about anything," said Ace.

"Do you know when they'll contact you?" asked Emma.

"They'll call me eventually but until then let's wait," said Ace. Suddenly Silvally jumped up and growled towards the door. "What's wrong buddy?" asked Ace patting Silvally.

"Ace's someone is at the door," said Twilight.

"Someone?" asked Ace.

"Oh yeah that's right I had a friend of mine visiting us today," said Looker.

"A visitor?" asked Starlight.

"Emma can you get the door?" asked Looker. Emma nodded as she walked over and opened the door. The three looked over to see a young man wearing a light blue scarf, a black jacket over his blue shirt. He had a shiny black Mega Ring on his left arm. His grey pants completely outmatched his black boots and his black jacket.

"Mr. Looker you called me here?" asked the man.

"Alain meet my other partner Ace and his companions Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer," said Looker. Ace got up from his seat and looked at the man directly in the eye.

"Looker has told me about you, I'm Alain one of Professor Sycamore's assistant," said the man holding out his hand.

"I'm Ace from the Alola region," said Ace shaking Alain's hand.

"Alola huh, I've heard a lot about Alola," said Alain.

"Have you, well whatever you heard about Alola I hope it's positive," said Ace.

"Ace!' Twilight called out. Ace turned around to see Twilight's horn flashing as she shot out a beam of magic forming a scroll.

"A message?" asked Ace. Just as he said that, his Holocaster began vibrating. He reached in and pulled out his Holocaster and looked on the screen, it was a message from Kukui and Gladion. "Already?" asked Ace.

"What should we do with the message?" asked Starlight.

"Read it I'll deal with the calls," said Ace. Starlight nodded and unrolled the scroll and began reading. Ace hit the answer button and a hologram of Kukui and Gladion appeared over the screen.

"Ace we have some big news," said Gladion.

"Alright let's hear it," said Ace.


Lugia watched from above as the three Grunts and the ponies stopped in front of an old building in the Everfree forest. He lowered his head so he could listen to the conversation going on.

"Are you sure about this?" asked a female voice.

"Of course, our boss is confident in himself," said a male voice.

Lugia could see a pony remove the hood to reveal a mare with a purple overcoat he listened closely to hear what she was saying,"Surely your boss wouldn't just keep his word just like that," said the mare.

"Are you doubting our boss pal?" spat a grunt.

"Relax Bass she's a pony, don't engage her," said another grunt.

"But Don," groaned Bass.

"Shut up ya dimwit I get it you don't like it when others judge our boss," hissed Don.

A second pony left to the mare whispered in her ear,"Hey Black Chaos are you sure it was a good idea joining Team Conquest?" asked the pony.

"Don't worry Dark Shadow if what these Grunts says is true, then their boss should be able to help us get our revenge against those stupid alicorns," said Black Chaos.

"Oh no this doesn't sound good," said Lugia. "I need to warn the sisters about this," Lugia turned around and flew back towards the direction of Celestia's castle.

Author's Note:

Chapter 8 complete. So now we learn that ponies are working for Team Conquest. But when they say that they want to unleash revenge against the alicorns what do they mean? And who is Team Conquest's boss? Read on to find out.