• Published 16th Sep 2017
  • 693 Views, 3 Comments

Pokemon Legendary Conquest - FandomPlays1234



When the Mythical and Legendary Pokemon goes missing, it's up to Hoopa to prove his innocence

  • ...
 3
 693

Chapter 1: Trainers of Equestria

Ace looked around but all he could find was the calm Alolan weather,"How did I get here, I was sure I was in Lumiose City," He looked ahead to find something in front of him, a familiar creature with an orange Mohawk and black body. "Tapu Koko," Ace called out. The Guardian Deity turned around and flew into the ruins leaving behind Ace out in the open. He stooped at the entrance and turned around. Suddenly a voice rang in his head, he looked down at his right wrist, was it coming from the Z-Ring?

"Come Ace," the voice called out.

Ace looked up as Tapu Koko flew into the ruins, confused he followed him. Inside wasn't any different to paths leading to another entry across from where Ace was standing. He continued to follow Tapu Koko into a room with a large alter with wooden steps leading up to where the stone statue was originally supposed to be.

Tapu Koko flew up and turned around,"Here," he seemed to say pointing his beaked fingers down. Ace climbed up to where Tapu Koko was and looked down. There on the purple pillow was a small wring and two stones. Ace picked up the shiny black ring and inspected it. It looked just like a normal wristband but he noticed a small notch on the top of the ring.

"What's this?" Ace asked Tapu Koko. The Island Guardian didn't answer but rather pointed at the two stones. Ace picked up the rainbow colored stone with a strange DNA helix symbol in the center. Tapu Koko then pointed towards the ring. "You want me to put the stone in here?" asked Ace. Tapu Koko nodded. Ace reluctantly pushed the stone into the notch with a resounding click. The stone flashed in a rainbow light as Ace felt a new form of energy flowing through his body. He bent down and picked up the second stone. It was slightly larger than the one Ace had inserted into the ring and was light blue with black and blue in the center resembling the same shape as the rainbow colored stone.

"Use it wisely," Tapu Koko said.

"Wait what is this?" Ace asked. Suddenly Ace noticed a large black shadow behind Tapu Koko. The shadow had orange colored eyes and grew bigger and bigger until it swallowed Tapu Koko whole. "TAPU KOKO!" Ace screamed reaching out. But Tapu Koko was already gone. The shadow then lunged towards him screeching loudly. That's when Ace woke up screaming.


Ace shot up screaming causing Silvally to raise its head and Hoopa to jump out of his seat. Ace looked around to find that he wasn't in Alola anymore. He was sweating profusely and lying in a bed with clean white sheets. His Silvally walked up next to his bed and nudged his arm with it's claws. "Hey buddy," said Ace rubbing his ears. Suddenly the door to his room opened as two ponies walked in. Both were wearing shiny golden armor and had a white overcoat.

"I see you're awake," said one of the ponies. Ace blinked and scratched his eyes, did a horse just talk to him?

"When you're feeling up to it please follow us, our princess would like to speak with you," said the first pony. The two ponies walked out of his room and shut the door.

Ace scratched his eyes again,"Am I still dreaming?" he asked.

"Ace," Hoopa said flying over to him.

"What is it?" Ace asked.

"Are we going?" Hoopa asked.

Ace jumped out of bed and grabbed his bag and Pokeballs,"Of course if we want answers we might as well talk to this "Princess" of theirs," He was about to walk out the door when Silvally tugged on his shirt,"What is it buddy?" Ace asked. Silvally walked over to his nightstand and pulled off a black ring similar to the one he saw in his dream. Was that ring always there he didn't remember owning a ring other than the Z-Ring. Regardless Silvally brought the ring to Ace. Ace took the ring and slipped it on his left wrist, surprisingly it slipped on no problem at all.

"Huh it fits perfectly," said Ace. He then remembered that there were two stones that came with the ring. He looked on the nightstand only to find the blue stone. Confused he looked at the ring and noticed the second stone was already in the ring. Although confused he decided that he'll have to worry about it later and grabbed the blue stone off the nightstand and walked out with Silvally and Hoopa following behind.


Ace looked around gazing at how beautiful the walls were while following his two escorts,"Amazing," he said as he continued walking.

"We're here," said one of the ponies stopping in front of two large doors. The ponies opened the door so Ace could pass,"We'll be waiting out here," said one of the ponies. Ace took a deep breath as he walked in followed by Silvally and Hoopa. Upon entering Ace noticed four colorful ponies standing in the center of the room. One in particular noticed and smiled.

"Oh you're awake," said the pony.

"Ok now I know I'm dreaming there is no way that a pony could talk not to mention one with wings and a horn," said Ace.

"Sometimes the craziest things are the most believable," said the pony with a dark blue overcoat.

"Oh I'm sorry I don't believe we've introduced ourselves yet," said the pony with white overcoat.

"No I don't think we have," said Ace.

The pony smiled,"I am Princess Celestia, ruler of Equestria," said the white pony. "And that is my sister Princess Luna," said Celestia pointing to the dark blue pony.

"Hi I'm Twilight Sparkle," said a purple mare with a pink and slightly darker shade of purple in her mane.

"And I'm Starlight Glimmer," said the pink pony with the purple and blue mane.

"Ace," said Ace holding out his hands. Celestia happily took it with her hoof and shook it. Silvally growled causing Celestia to step back a little surprised. "Hey buddy it's ok she's not going to hurt me," said Ace rubbing his ears. Silvally took a step back next to it's trainer allowing Celestia to approach Ace once more. "Sorry about that, he doesn't like it when I come in contact with a stranger, thinks I might get hurt," apologized Ace.

"I understand," said Celestia. "Just trying to protect it's master I suppose,"

"Yeah, oh right his name is Silvally if you wanted to know," said Ace.

"Silvally?" asked Twilight.

"Oh I guess you haven't met a Pokemon before," said Ace.

"A what?" asked Luna.

Ace sighed as he decided to take the time to explain to the four what a Pokemon was. Twilight being excited as she was pulled out a notepad and feather pen out of nowhere and started jotting down notes. All four seemed to be astonished through the entire explanation and was almost excited at the end. "So yeah that's pretty much what Pokemon a is," finished Ace.

"Marvelous,"said Twilight. "So they're not only your pets but they also fight to protect their trainers?" "I must admit I want to learn more about these 'Pokemon," said Twilight.

"Oh and I almost forgot there are special type of Pokemon that are considered rare and ever seeing one is like good luck," said Ace. "They're considered as Legendary and Mythical Pokemon," said Ace.

"Legendary?" asked Luna eyes widening

"Mythical?" asked Celestia grinning.

Ace was just about to explain when his eyes widened in horror remembering he had a task to complete,"Oh shoot I forgot about something important!" screamed Ace.

"What did you forget?" asked Starlight.

"You see these Legendary and Mythical Pokemon are not just rare but also extremely important to us, but recently they went missing and now I'm on a journey to find them," answered Ace. "I'm sorry but I really have to go," said Ace.

"Wait!" Celestia called out. Ace turned around to see what Celestia needed. "If your on a journey I think it's better if you take Twilight and Starlight with you,"

"WHAT!?" screamed Ace.

"I mean you can't seriously be thinking of taking on this task yourself are you?" asked Celestia.

"I am but it's not safe both Twilight and Starlight have little to no experience, I'm really sorry but they won't make it," said Ace.

Twilight pouted,"Oh come on we'll be fine,"

"No it won't I can't risk losing two ponies that belongs to Celestia," said Ace.

"You can teach us," said Starlight.

Ace started to object before Twilight interrupted,"Well we're going whether you like it or not,"

"It's my sister's request after all," said Luna.

"Yeah you can't just reject that," said Starlight.

Ace looked at Celestia then back at Starlight and Twilight,"Well looks like I have no choice," sighed Ace.

"Alright!" cheered Twilight.

"But you're not going out there without a Pokemon," said Ace.

"But where are we gonna find a Pokemon?" asked Starlight.

"Leave it up to Hoopa!" said Hoopa flying over to the two.

"Whoa is that a Pokemon?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah it is but not for long I'm just trying to help it get home," said Ace. "But good idea Hoopa we can use your rings," said Ace. He looked at Twilight and Starlight carefully. He snapped his fingers. "I got it, Hoopa, one Psychic type," said Ace.

"Ok Psychic Type Pokemon Ale Hoopa Ring!" said Hoopa tossing one of his rings. The ring hovered over Ace and grew bigger until it spawned a small pink creature with purple eyes and a tail that split into two at the end. At shiny red jewel sitting in the middle of it's forehead, all four staring at Hoopa stunned.

"Amazing," said Starlight.

"An Espeon nice choice," said Ace. He walked over to Twilight and handed her a Poke ball. "Use this to catch that Pokemon," said Ace pointing towards the Espeon. Twilight took the ball with her magic and threw it at the Espeon. The ball hit the Espeon on the head and sucked it in as a red energy. The ball closed shut and fell on the ground wobbling several times before it clicked shut and stars popped out. Twilight gasped as she ran over to the ball.

"Did, did I do it?" asked Twilight.

"Indeed you did," answered Ace. "Now why don't you give her a nickname?" asked Ace.

"Wait you can do that?" asked Twilight.

"Yeah most trainers choose to give their Pokemon a nickname but some just leaves it as it is," answered Ace. "So what will you do?"

Twilight scratched her chin thinking on it for a while before answering,"I think I'll name her Maple,"

"Whatever you want," replied Ace. "So how about you let Maple out?" suggested Ace.

"Um ok how do I do that?" asked Twilight.

"Just throw your Poke ball," answered Ace. Twilight threw her Pokeball into the air as it popped open and a burst of white energy emerged and took the shape of the Espeon. Once out Espeon let out a cheerful cry before jumping on Twilight's back.

"Hi there Maple," said Twilight.

"Great now for Starlight," said Ace. He looked at Starlight fora while before he turned to Hoopa and said,"Hoopa one Fairy Type,"

"Ok Fairy Type Pokemon Ale Hoopa Ring!" said Hoopa throwing his second ring. The ring hovered over Ace once again eventually spawning a creature in white with giant pink ears, pink paws and short pink tail. A small pink and white bow sat on the center of it's neck with four ribbon like feelers flowing out. It's blue eyes seem to shine in the light.

"A Sylveon another good choice," said Ace. He took a second Pokeball and handed it to Starlight. "You know the drill," Starlight nodded and threw the Pokeball at Sylveon hitting it on the head and sucking it up as red energy. The ball fell and wobbled three times before it shut close and stars popped out.

"Yes I caught a Sylveon!" said Starlight holding up the Pokeball.

"Great, and nickname?" asked Ace. Starlight threw the Pokeball calling out her Sylveon and looked at her for a while.

"How about Sylvia?" asked Starlight.

"Whatever you desire Starlight," answered Ace.

"Then Sylvia it is," beamed Starlight. Sylvia ran over to her new trainer and wrapped her feelers around her hugging her.

"Well now that we got that out of the way, how about you say we take off?" asked Ace. Twilight and Starlight nodded.

"Good luck to you," said Celestia.

"Goodbye Princess Celestia!" said Twilight waving.

"Hoopa Kalos Region," Ace ordered.

"Ok Kalos Region Ale Hoopa Ring!" said Hoopa throwing his ring. The ring grew bigger and bigger eventually growing big enough for the the group to pass.

"Let's go," said Ace walking through ring. Silvally, Twilight, Maple, Starlight, Sylvia, and Hoopa following behind.

Author's Note:

Chapter one complete. So now Starlight and Twilight are Pokemon Trainers cool. Hopefully Ace will be able to teach these two everything they need to know about Pokemon. Now I didn't really know what Twilight and Starlight's signature Pokemon were gonna be so I had to really think which types would fit best for these two. Now I'm not sure if these two are gonna keep the type trend going by catching only one type or if I should just let them catch whatever Pokemon they want. I figure it out eventually though.