• Published 16th Sep 2017
  • 693 Views, 3 Comments

Pokemon Legendary Conquest - FandomPlays1234



When the Mythical and Legendary Pokemon goes missing, it's up to Hoopa to prove his innocence

  • ...
 3
 693

Chapter 6: Search Party

Ace sipped his tea and gently placed his cup on the table in front of him. Never has Tea tasted so good, just how do these Equestrians pull it off? He looked around seeing everyone smiling and laughing having a grand old time with one another. Ace quickly pulled out his holocaster and switched to record.

"Hey Mr. Looker great news, while we were searching around in Equestria we ran into those Team Conquest bastards again," "They had a Lugia on them but we managed to save him, it appears Team Conquest was responsible for the legendary Pokemon's vanishing, I plan to start hunting them down take back those Pokemon," Ace finished his message and hit send. Hopefully Looker found some useful information as well, but right now he had to get something out of the way. He stood up from the table and called out,"Hey everyone can I have your attention!" Everyone stopped talking and turned their attention to Ace.

"Something the matter Ace?" Celestia asked.

"Well yes and no," answered Ace. He cleared his throat and continued. "I would like to take this time to thank all of you for supporting me back there even if you did nothing it was enough for me to save Lugia,"

"Heck we should be the one thanking you Ace," said Kiawe.

"Yeah!" said Ash.

"Well to be honest if it wasn't for Lillie giving me advice on the crystal figure i would've been defeated on the spot," said Ace.

"M-Me?" Lillie asked stuttering, she looked down blushing,"Thank you Ace,"

"That's Lillie for ya!" said Ash patting her on the back.

"I'm so proud of you Lillie," said Lusamine nuzzling her.

"Thanks mother," said Lillie.

"But like I told Lugia back there this is far from over," said Ace. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"What's your plan now?" asked Celestia.

"I was thinking this over and obviously Team Conquest is responsible for the vanishings but there is still one thing I don't understand," answered Ace.

"Why and how Team Conquest was able to get their hands on the legendary Pokemon?" asked Starlight.

"Well that too but not what I had in mind, when we saved Lugia back there he specifically said I freed his soul, I don't know what he meant by that and it's really been bothering me," said Ace.

"Indeed, Pokemon are also living things, there is noway they can survive without a soul," said Gladion.

"I plan to continue this investigation with Twilight and Starlight, but I also have request for not just the fellow trainers of Alola but also the royal sisters," said Ace.

"A request?" asked Luna.

Ace nodded,"There is a chance that when those three grunts return to their hideout, they will report their boss about us," "If that happens Team Conquest will obviously come to the conclusion that they won't be able to hide ALL the legendaries in Equestria and so they'll probably attempt to assign each legendary to certain grunts and send them off possibly back to the Pokemon world,"

"Which means the legendary Pokemon will be split up," said Sophocles.

"Exactly, not only that but Team Conquest will most likely to return in search of Hoopa unfortunately for them I won't be there, if by any chance that ANY of you run into Team Conquest, don't let them go UNLESS you got some critical information out of them, when that happens please let me or Twilight know, we'll need to get all the information we can get our hands and hooves on," said Ace.

"We'll stay in touch with Twilight," said Celestia.

"We'll try and contact you as soon as possible," said Mallow.

Ace pulled out two small blue boxes with a screen and a black circle button next to a key pad and handed them to Kukui and Gladion," These are called Holocasters, it's a piece of technology used in Kalos that allows two trainers to communicate with each other," said Ace. "I've already registered my name in these holocasters so just select my name when you need to reach me,"

"Got it," said Gladion.

"I'll make sure to hear from my class when I get the chance," said Kukui.

Ace nodded,"Well then Twilight Starlight ready to head out?"

"Anytime," said Starlight.

"Let's do this," said Twilight.

"Hoopa Lugia," Ace ordered.

"Lugia Ale Hoopa Ring!" said Hoopa tossing his ring in the air. The ring expanded until it was big enough and began to glow blue. Suddenly a gust of wind flowed out as Lugia suddenly appeared from the ring. Lugia fluttered down close enough for Ace to make eye contact with him.

"To be honest I'm surprised that you called me out here this early," said Lugia.

"Actually I have a request to ask of you," said Ace.

"Request?" Lugia asked.

"You see the royal sisters cannot leave Equestria for they are it's only source of protection, however if by any chance Team Conquest attacks this castle they will need a Pokemon to fight them off, I know you probably have some business of your own but it's only temporary or until we can find these two a Pokemon of their own, do you think you can play your role as a legendary?" Ace asked.

Lugia went silent for a moment before he answered,"Honestly I don't know if they can do it, but you saved me it's the only way I could repay you," said Lugia.

"Thanks Lugia," said Ace smiling. "By the way do have, by any chance, any idea where the other legendaries could be held?"

"The last time I checked I heard there was two, one in Alola and the other in Unova region," answered Lugia.

"Great thanks Lugia," said Ace. He turned towards Ash and his friends.

"We know we'll make sure to let you know," said Ash.

"You can count on us," said Mallow.

"I'll make sure Aether knows about this too," said Lusamine.

"Thanks guys," said Ace.

"Alright Hoopa Unova Region!" Ace ordered.

"Unova Region Ale Hoopa Ring!" said Hoopa throwing his ring. The ring hovered in front of Ace and expanded, glowing in a blue light.

"Alright let's go, wait where's Silvally?" Ace asked. Suddenly as if on cue Silvally ran up to Ace's side ready to go. "Now we can go," said Ace. The three waved goodbye as they disappeared into the ring.

"Well I guess we should be going as well," said Kukui.

"Right," said his class in unison. The 10 waved goodbye to Celestia, Luna, and Lugia before disappearing into the wormhole.

Author's Note:

Chapter 6 complete. It might not be as long as any of the other chapters but whatever the story is just getting good. So the search starts now. Traveling to the different Pokemon Regions as well as Equestria the hunt for the legendary Pokemon begins.