• Published 16th Sep 2017
  • 693 Views, 3 Comments

Pokemon Legendary Conquest - FandomPlays1234



When the Mythical and Legendary Pokemon goes missing, it's up to Hoopa to prove his innocence

  • ...
 3
 693

Chapter 5: Lugia

Ace and the rest of the group continued to follow the two princesses to a small village couple miles from where Celestia's castle was located.

"Ponyville it's good to be back!" said Twilight.

"You've been here before Twilight?" asked Ace.

"Yes, this is Ponyville where I currently live," said Twilight.

"A couple of friends should be hanging around here," said Starlight.

"Hey Twilight," a voice called out. Ace looked over to see a yellow pegsi with a pink mane flying over to them.

"Fluttershy good to see you what are you doing here?" asked Twilight.

"Oh just buying some carrots for Angel Bunny," answered Fluttershy. She looked over to Ace and the others and yelped. "Um Twilight who are they?"

"Don't worry Fluttershy their humans, but they don't mean harm," said Starlight.

"Oh in that case," said Fluttershy.

"One of your friends I suppose?" asked Ace.

"Yep her name is Fluttershy," answered Twilight.

"Pleasure meeting you I'm Ace," said Ace holding out his hand.

"Fluttershy," said Fluttershy shaking his hand. "I'm Twilight and Starlight's friend,"

"Nice knowing you," said Ace.

"Oh yes sure is nice making some friends," a voice spoke up. The group turned towards the voice to see three figures walking up to them. All three of them had similar purple robes with a big purple C engraved in the center and their red visor glasses shined the Equestrian light.

Ace growled,"You guys again!?"

"What figured that one encounter wasn't enough," said the first figure.

"Yeah likely story," hissed Starlight.

"What are you doing in Equestria anyway?" asked Twilight.

"Heh wouldn't you like to know punk," spat the second figure.

"Wait Ace you know these guys?" asked Mallow.

"Yeah they're from a group called Team Conquest," answered Ace.

"Only the most feared team in all of the Pokemon World," said Grunt A. Both Grunt A and B crossed arms and leaned up against each other while Grunt C pointed a finger at the group. All three of them shouted in unison,"Team Conquest enters at last!"

"Team Conquest?" asked Gladion.

"Yeah they're after Hoopa for some reason why, but I have a feeling that these guys are responsible for the vanishing of the legendary Pokemon," answered Ace.

"Heh Team Conquest's are name legendary is our game," said Grunt A.

"Yeah, yeah you heard him," said Grunt B.

"How dare you," growled Ash.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing," said Lillie.

"Like you punks would know," spat Grunt C.

"As for you three," said Grunt A pointing a finger at Ace, Twilight, and Starlight. "You may have gotten away with Hoopa last time but this time you won't be so lucky,"

"Oh save your breath, you know you can't beat me," said Ace.

"Oh don't get cocky now, this time is different," said Grunt C pulling out a Golden Pokeball and a Crystallized figure of a certain Pokemon.

"What's that?" asked Sophocles.

"Oh you'll see," Grunt A snickered.

Grunt C pulled his arm back and threw the Golden Pokeball shouting,"Go Lugia!"

"Lugia!?" yelped Ash. Suddenly the ball popped open as black energy burst out and took the form of a giant white creature with a blue underbelly and multiple blue flaps on it's back. It's eyes glowed in a black aura as it let out a screech.

"Wow!" Wicke yelled.

"What is that?!" Kiawe screamed.

"Rotom!" Ace called out.

"I'm on it," said Rotom scanning the Pokemon. "Lugia, Diving Pokemon Psychic Flying Type, Lugia's wings pack devastating power-a light fluttering of it's wings can blow apart regular houses. As a result, this Pokemon chooses to live out of sight deep under the sea,"

"What!?" screamed Starlight.

"Wait but this Lugia looks different from always," said Rotom.

Grunt C smirked,"Oh wouldn't you like to know," He then held up the crystallized figure resembling Lugia and ordered,"Lugia Aeroblast!" Suddenly the figure's eyes flashed red as Lugia let out a screech. He inhaled as a ball of air began to form over it's mouth and fired at the group.

Twilight yelped as she formed a barrier over her friend's head. The attack struck the barrier but only leaving a scratch. Twilight brought down the barrier and hissed,"What are you doing, you'll kill somepony!"

"Like we care," laughed Grunt B.

"So that's how you want to play it huh," said Ace pulling out his Pokeball. "Go Tyranitar!" said Ace throwing his Pokeball. The ball burst open to release a white energy taking the form of a heavily armored green dinosaur creature with a blue grey underbelly. Just as the Pokemon appeared a huge gust of wind started to blow followed by several sand to be sucked up causing a sandstorm.

"What is that?" asked Lana.

Rotom quickly hovered over to the Pokemon and scanned it,"Tyranitar Armor Pokemon, Rock Dark Type, Tyranitar is so overwhelmingly powerful, it can bring down a whole mountain to make it's nest. This Pokemon wanders about in mountains seeking new opponents to fight," said Rotom. "Tyranitar being a Dark Rock type has a huge advantage over Lugia's Psychic Flying type," said Rotom.

"Heh we'll see about that," laughed Grunt C. He held up the figure and called out,"Lugia Aeroblast!" the figure's eyes once again flashed red causing Lugia to let out another screech. It opened it's mouth charging up another attack and firing it at Ace's Tyranitar. However Tyranitar just shook it off like nothing happened.

"Tyranitar Stone Edge!" Ace ordered. Tyranitar roared as it stomped causing multiple pillars of glowing blue stone erupted from the ground and struck Lugia square in the stomach. But Lugia just hovered over the ground not flinching from the attack.

"What no effect!?" asked Ace. "But how Rock Types are supposed to be effective against flying types,"

"Heh pathetic, Lugia Hydro Pump!" ordered Grunt C. Once again the figure's eyes flashed red. Lugia inhaled as let loose a heavy stream of water at Tyranitar striking it in the chest.

"Tyranitar!" Ace called out. Tyranitar shook of bits of water of itself glaring at Lugia. "Good work buddy let's keep it up,"

"Ace wait," said Lillie.

"What is it?" asked Ace.

"Look at the figure in the grunt's hand," Lillie said pointing at the crystallized figure. Ace looked over at the figure Lillie was pointing at, "I've been paying attention to your battle and noticed that every time the grunt gives out an order he lifts up the figure, I think it might have something to do with Lugia's strange behavior,"

"You think so?" asked Ace.

"I'm sure of it," whispered Lillie.

"Well then," said Ace. That's when an idea popped into his head.

"What's wrong buddy give up already?" taunted the grunts.

Ace smirked,"Not yet," "Tyranitar use Earthquake!" Ace ordered.

"What but ground type moves have no effect on flying types!" said Rotom. Regardless Tyranitar stomped the ground causing it to shake. Although Lugia wasn't effected by the move the grunts suddenly started having trouble standing up and fell over on top of each other causing the figure to fly out of Grunt C's hand and into Ace's hand. Once the earthquake settled and the Grunts got to their feet they laughed.

"Ha you think that was gonna do anything?" laughed Grunt A.

"No but I'm sure this will," said Ace holding up the figure.

The grunts realizing the missing figure quickly looked around themselves to find that the figure was in Ace's hand.

"Hey pal give that back!" screamed Grunt C.

"Oh what is this figure really that important?" asked Ace.

"Um no, it's not Important," said Grunt C.

"Oh so you won't mind if I break it will you?" asked Ace.

"Wait on second thought DON'T DO IT!!" screamed the grunt. Be before he could run and get the figure, Ace threw the figure on the ground with force and stomped on it shattering it into pieces. "NO!" the Grunt screamed. Suddenly Lugia let out a screech as it collapsed on the ground. A small white light appeared from the broken figure and flew over to Lugia and into it's body. It was a minute or so before Lugia opened it's eyes and started getting up. It shook itself off and looked around.

"Oh dear where could I be?" asked Lugia.

"Wait did Lugia just talk?!" asked Gladion.

Ace walked up to Lugia getting his attention,"Ah trainer are you the one to free my soul?" asked Lugia.

"Free your soul?" asked Ace.

Meanwhile the Grunts stomped their foot in frustration,"Oh come on that wasn't fair!"

"YOU!" Lugia growled. The grunts froze in place. "You were the ones!" Lugia growled.

"Oh well hello there Lugia uh fancy meeting you here," said Grunt C.

"Don't play nice with me, you'll pay for what you did," Lugia growled. The Grunts fell on the ground cowering in fear.

"Look it was all a misunderstanding, can't we just talk about it and forget any of this happened?" asked grunt A.

"The only one you'll be talking to is your boss," said Lugia. He opened his mouth and let loose a stream of water striking the grunts and sent them flying off into the horizon.

"We'll remember this!" screamed the grunts. Everyone cheered as they watched Lugia sending the grunts back to their boss. Lugia turned towards Ace and smiled.

"Trainer I must thank you for saving me, those Team Conquest Grunts are truly spineless,"

"It was nothing," said Ace.

"Trainer if you would be so kind, please give me your name," said Lugia.

"I'm Ace," said Ace.

"Well Ace as you know I'm a legendary Pokemon which means I must return to the sea where I belong," said Lugia.

"Of course," said Ace. he turned towards Hoopa and nodded.

"Under the Sea Ale Hoopa Ring!" said Hoopa throwing his ring. The ring expanded big enough to fit Lugia and began to glow blue.

"Ace I hope we can meet again, I want you to know that you've earned my respect, when you are in need of aid please don't hesitate to call me," said Lugia.

"I'll be sure to take your word," said Ace. The group waved goodbye as Lugia flew into a ring and vanished. The ring then flew back onto Hoopa's horn.

"Well done Ace," said Luna.

"Thanks, but I'm afraid it's far from over, I'm sure Team Conquest will be back for revenge so we must be prepared," said Ace.

"Indeed," said Celestia. "But first, you must be exhausted, why not spend some time to relax back at my castle?" asked Celestia.

"I'll take up on your offering," said Ace calling back his Tyranitar.

"Then let us head back," said Celestia leading the group back towards the castle. Ace, Silvally, Hoopa, Twilight, and Starlight following behind.

Author's Note:

Chapter 5 complete. So Team Conquest really IS behind the missing legendary Pokemon incident. But thanks to Ace they were able to save Lugia and earned his aid. But what did Lugia mean by "freeing his soul" Keep reading to find out.