• Published 24th Sep 2017
  • 544 Views, 39 Comments

Elements of Heroism Interlude: Vacation - Bahamut0



Tirek has been destroyed b Burst Stream. And with all things peaceful, Burst and the Elements of Heroism have decided there's only one logical thing to do. Take some well-earned time off.

  • ...
5
 39
 544

A Quiet Day

Tyrannus was reading through the newspaper as usual. A small smile on his face when he glanced at Fluttershy curled up next to him reading one of her books on animals. Over the past couple of days, most Tyrannus's friends had gone on grand dates with their girlfriends. But Ty? He was more than content to merely stay at home with Fluttershy. After the last big battle against Tirek, it really made him enjoy his time with Fluttershy. He slowly wrapped one of his pterodactyl wings around her.

Fluttershy smiled and nuzzled against the wing. "Thank you Ty."

"No problem." Tyrannus said with a smile. "It's nice to have some time off. Means more quiet moments like this."

Fluttershy then snuggled against Tyrannus. "Mhm." She then let out a content sigh. "No place I'd rather be. And no one I'd rather be with."

"Am I really that comfy?" Tyrannus asked.

Fluttershy giggled. "I can't help it. You're like a big pillow. Why do you think I hug you so much now that we share a bed?"

"I guess I can't fault you there." Tyrannus said with a shrug. "Of course, you're pretty nice to hold on to yourself." Tyrannus went back to his book. Only to be interrupted by Fluttershy squealing excitedly a few minutes later.

"Look!" Fluttershy exictedly pointed to a picture of a rare puppy. "Oh! It just looks so cute!"

Tyrannus chuckled before wrapping Fluttershy in a tight hug. "Just like you." The two shared a kiss while they both looked over Fluttershy's book.