• Published 24th Sep 2017
  • 544 Views, 39 Comments

Elements of Heroism Interlude: Vacation - Bahamut0



Tirek has been destroyed b Burst Stream. And with all things peaceful, Burst and the Elements of Heroism have decided there's only one logical thing to do. Take some well-earned time off.

  • ...
5
 39
 544

Puppy Love

Fang yawned as he woke up. As per his wake-up routine, he scratched his ears, stretched, and wagged his tail. A smile upon his face. "Time to wake up Aria." Fang shifted into his wolf cub form, and dashed over to the couch. He wagged his tail when he saw Aria sprawled out on the couch snooring. Fang climbed up the couch, and treaded lightly over to Aria's face. He then licked her nose. Causing a few giggles to escape the middle siren sister's lips.

Aria slowly opened her eyes, and smiled as she scratched Fang's head. "Never thought I'd be happy being woken up." Fang leaped back down to the floor as Aria decided to rise from the couch. "So who's in charge of the grub this morning?"

"Narico." Fang answered with a wag of his tail before reverting to his true form. Grabbing a seat at the table and wolfing down his food.

Aria couldn't help but chuckle at Fang's canine antics. "So what do you have in mind since you've got some downtime? Chasing your tail all day long?"

"Well, I was actually planning on us going to the park." Fang replied after chugging his milk. "Thought you might like another chance to play with me in my cub form. You do seem oddly happy around it."

Aria reached across the table, and scratched Fang's ear. "I can't help it. You're lucky I'm a sucker for puppy eyes." Aria smiled as she saw Fang's tail wag happily as she scratched his ears. "But I guess it all balances out with how happy you are when I decided to crank up the affection. C'mon. Let's go." Aria cleaned the plates, and Fang shifted into his wolf cub form. And with that, the two headed off to the park. Aria saw a stray stick lying around, an idea came to her. "Hey Fang?" Aria then waved the stick in front of Fang's eyes, and she smirked when she saw Fang's eyes zero-in on the stick. "You want it? Fetch!"

Fang immediately bolted for the stick, and caught it in his mouth! He then ran back to Aria, and dropped it at her feet. Fang then came to a realization. "You couldn't resist, could you?"

"Nope!' Aria said with a smile. "You're just too adorable in this form. So I just had to try getting you to go fetch."

Fang was silent for a minute before wagging his tail again. "Can we do it again?"

"Sure." Aria said as she scratched Fang's ear before resuming playing with him. Sure enough, the two wore themselves out and Fang had reverted to his true form. Both of them sprawled out on the grass. Aria then looked over to Fang. "...Thanks."

Fang's ears perked at hearing this. "For what?"

"Not giving up on making me smile." Aria replied. "I haven't actually smiled in a long time. Smirk? Sneer? Definitely. But smile? That's something I haven't done in a really long time." Aria then sat up. "No one's ever bothered to try and make me happy before. But you're the one that did try. It...means a lot. So thanks."

Fang scooted over to Aria and nuzzled her. "You're welcome." Fang said with a loving smile.

"Also...I kind of enjoy you snuggling with me." Aria said as she started to blush. "It's nice you know? Being close to someone."

Fang nodded. "Sure is!" Fang then rested on Aria's lap. "Especially if you can make that other person happy."

"Like you." Aria said with a smile as she stroked Fang's hair. "Good boy Fang." Aria closed her eyes. Enjoying the peace of the park, and the presence of Fang. "You are so gonna get extra belly rubs tonight."