• Published 24th Sep 2017
  • 544 Views, 39 Comments

Elements of Heroism Interlude: Vacation - Bahamut0



Tirek has been destroyed b Burst Stream. And with all things peaceful, Burst and the Elements of Heroism have decided there's only one logical thing to do. Take some well-earned time off.

  • ...
5
 39
 544

Sparring

Steel was working up quite a sweet as he repeatedly punched at the tree he'd found to practice his hand-to-hand combat skills on. 'I know we're on vacation. But it doesn't hurt to get in a little bit of exercise.' Steel thought to himself. But he rolled out of the way when he heard something streaking toward the air towards him! "I was wondering when you'd drop by Dash."

Rainbow Dash smirked. "Can't get the drop on you, can I?"

"Not unless you're trained in stealth like Akage." Steel said with a shrug. "Still. You know how to give me a good fight. I really like that in a girl."

Rainbow Dash then landed and got into a fighting stance. "Then let's see how you stack-up against me!" Rainbow Dash sped towards Steel with her first ready to swing! Steel raised his arms, and blocked the punch! Steel then kicked at Rainbow Dash's side! Only for Rainbow to drop to the ground and grab onto his leg! Rainbow Dash then tripped up Steel with her other leg! Steel quickly broke his fall with his arms, and propped himself up by launching a kick right at Rainbow Dash's face! Rainbow Dash took to the air to avoid the kick! "C'mon! That all you got?"

"Haven't even started yet!" Steel shot back as he flew at Rainbow Dash! Grappling with her in the sky! "Not so easy tangling with someone who can keep up with you, is it?"

Rainbow smiled. "Like that's gonna stop me!"

"No. But this might." Steel said with a smirk as he tickled Rainbow Dash's wings!

"Pffft! Ah ha ha ha ha! Stop! Stop it!" Rainbow Dash howled in laughter as the two of them slowly descended to the ground. As soon as Steel stopped, he was then looming over Rainbow Dash.

"Looks like round one's mine." Steel said with a smile.

Rainbow Dash pouted, but soon smirked as she lunged forward and began to wrestle Steel on the ground! The two tumbling as they rolled down the hill before landing in the field! Both of them panting from exhaustion. "...Sweet Celestia I love you." Steel said with an exhausted smile as Rainbow Dash lay beside him.

"Never thought I'd find someone who could get me to slow down." Rainbow said with a weak smirk as she crawled on top of Steel. "But you did luck out by scoring such a loyal girlfriend. Care to show me how much you love me?" Rainbow Dash asked with a flirty smirk.

Steel smiled. "It'd be my honor." And with that, the two began their make-out session. "Too bad there's no guy who could get the guts to ask you out. You're an awesome kisser."

"Well, more like you're the only one who matches my coolness factor." Rainbow said with a chuckle. "Besides...I kinda like how you treat me."

Steel wrapped his arms around Rainbow Dash. "Keep up this make-out, and I'll consider us more than even."

"Hope you're ready for round 2!" Rainbow Dash said with a smirk as she resumed kissing Steel with all she had.