• Published 30th Aug 2017
  • 1,173 Views, 10 Comments

The light of the Traveller - MLP_Thundersky



[Destiny 2 Crossover] A Guardian lands in Equestria after the Red Legion invaded, and now has to face new problems.

  • ...
2
 10
 1,173

4 Things getting worse

The ship descended down from the atmosphere. It shook two times before it stabilised and flew a straight path over the everfree forest into the direction of ponyville.

I pushed a button for the autopilot to slow down and left the pilot seat to the storage room of the ship. I opened the armory and looked through all of my weapons I could materialise.

With the help of the Vex we established a link back to earth to a new safe place called: The Farm.

I opened the inventory and looked for three specific weapons.

I finally found them and punched in the codes for materialisation.

I put down my other weapons in a chest and took out my old weapons I used to love.

First I took out my Origin Story. A special kinetic weapon for the Vanguard.

Next i pulled out a Häkke DMR called Silent and Deadly . A gift from Lakshmi-2, representing the FWC in the tower, for saving one of her higher members. Of course it had special markings of FWC and New Monarchy and was coloured in gray and white.

Last I pulled out a shotgun from Dead Orbit called Gravity Slingshot, which I received from Arach Jalaal for saving one of his convoys from a fallen scavenger crew.

Of course Executor Hideo was not very happy about the respect I had for the other fractions and they for me, but I think he dealt with it his way.

The two things I pulled out were special. A special leg holster for void hand cannons and a gift I received from the hunter vanguard Cayde-6.

Normally Warlocks wouldn't get gifts from the Hunter vanguard, but I wasn't an average Warlock.

Warlocks had to choose their path between the Voidwalker, Stormcaller or the Dawnblade.

I choose the path of the Void. I started as an Voidwalker Warlock, but quickly learned how to use the void for other things. Ikora teached me the path of the Voidwalker, a friend of Cayde the path of the Night stalker and a friend of Zavala the path of the Sentinel.

Ikora gave me me a special Bond, Cayde a hand cannon where I could focus my void in and use it like a Gunslinger and Zavala gave me a void enhanced Titan Mark which I could clip to my robe.

These things helped me through my life so I was glad to have them back.

I put the bond and the mark on their right places and put on the leg holster. I spun the hand cannon around like Cayde does every time. I placed it back in its holster, grabbed the remaining weapons and left the armory back to the cockpit.

As I entered back the cockpit the ship already hovered in front of Twilight's Castle.

I teleported down and ran directly to the main door.

I knocked on the door, but no one opened.

I knocked another two times, but still no one opened. I pushed down the door handle, but it was locked.

I looked around for another entrance, and found an open window in reachable jump height. I used my glide ability to reach the frame and then climbed inside, silently.

I walked down the main corridor and watched for open doors and my room. As I was in the middle of the corridor I heard steps.

I looked around for cover, but couldn't find anything. I quickly took a smoke bomb from my belt and threw it on the ground, making me invisible.

Twilight's dragon assistant Spike came around the corner. I pressed myself against the wall, hoping that he doesn't see me.

He just walked by, doesn't made any suspicious movements, and I took my way again down the corridor.

I finally got to my room. I looked for one special thing.

“Sky, we need to talk.” Twilight stood behind me in the door frame.

I shrugged, because I hadn't heard her approaching. “What is it?”

“A giant metal thing landed in the Badlands and Celestia and Luna wants to talk to you.” Twilight gave me a bit angry look as I continue searching and only half listened.

“And how do I get there?” I finally found what if looked for and clipped it as well onto my robe.

My Ghost materialised in front of me and scanned a book Twilight had with her.

I updated your map. You have now a teleport zone at the Canterlot Castle.

“Can you tell me exactly how that thing looked that came down the sky?” I had a theory what it could be.

“It looked like a giant V with a bigger end what glowed, as well as some pretty weird red and black markings as well a name written on it. Orobas Centaro was it.”

“Tell everyone to remain inside until I'm back. Also tell Celestia and Luna to meet me at the Orobas Centaro.” I cocked my shotgun.

“What? Why?” Twilight asked.

“The Orobas Centaro is a god damm Command Ship. Holds space for about 20000 Cabal soldiers, letting Goliath Tanks and Harvesters out. Those ships are built for invasions.” I called in my ship.

Twilight sighed, before I teleported onto my ship and flew of to the Badlands.

On the way I discussed with my Ghost:”What do you think they want?”

Resources and power like every time.” my Ghost answered.

I think not this time. They're going for something else this time otherwise the sky would be full of cabal ships by now.” I looked out of the main window.

The Orobas Centaro could be seen from a very far distance. The ship was painted in a red tone, the colour of the Red Legion.

As we closed in my Ghost captured an out bursting signal and translated it.

Dominus this is your last chance of giving up, otherwise Emperor Calus will defeat you himself.”

“So the Cabal have inner conflicts. Interesting.” I examined the hull of the ship from range.

I took a close look at the anti air weapon systems. They were deactivated but loaded.

“Scan the ship for life signs, I want to know how many are on there.”

The Ghost scanned for a few seconds.

There are none. There are no security protocols activated as well. The ship just flew it self down here.” he was obviously confused.

I flew the ship into one of the open hangar bays and teleported down.

Weapons at ready I made a few steps forward, expecting a surprise attack. But nothing happened.

“This has to be bad.”

Author's Note:

Update!

This is the final version with slight changes from the first one (Weapons only to be exact(Song of Justice VI and The Number instead of Origin Story and Silent and Deadly))

Also hanging at 304 light with my Warlock. Only need a Class item and didn't got it this week. F*** me side ways I wait for next week and get finally 305

(I will not get it next week so yeah)