• Published 30th Aug 2017
  • 1,173 Views, 10 Comments

The light of the Traveller - MLP_Thundersky



[Destiny 2 Crossover] A Guardian lands in Equestria after the Red Legion invaded, and now has to face new problems.

  • ...
2
 10
 1,173

1 The Red Legion (Prologue)

It was a beautiful day of relaxing for a Guardian. I helped Amanda Holliday with the ships in the hangar bay and did a bit of Warlock exercise with Ikora Rey.

But now the important thing was that I had time to rest.

Aksis and the Fallen Splicers were defeated and now it has been a relatively quiet time.

As I laid in my bed in the upper parts of the Tower, the whole Building got shocked by explosions and the lights went red.

“Every Guardian, defend the Tower!” Commander Zavala’s voice could be heard through the speakers.

I jumped out of my bed, grabbing my Häkke Assault Rifle and SMG, as well as my Gjallarhorn Rocket Launcher, and ran out of my room up to the Tower Plaza.

As I entered it, five Guardians had begun fighting the Invaders.
The sky was filled with Cabal Ships and Tower Defence Ships fighting each other.

“What happened here?” I asked a Hunter, whilst pumping two Cabal full of Arc energy from my SMG.

“The Red Legion is invading. You should see Commander Zavala and ask him for more information.” the Hunter said, running out of cover and activate his Golden Gun, killing a bunch of Cabals.

“Hunters.” A Titan complained.

Guardian Down!”

“Cover me.” I yelled over the sound of gunfire.

The three remaining Guardians gave cover fire, allowing me to push forward and revive the fallen comrade, simply by standing next to him.

The body of the fallen Guardian lighted up in white light and he stood back up.

“Thanks bud.” He gave me a weak punch to the shoulder pads.

“No problem.” I said, giving him a punch to the back.

Guardian, Ikora wants you to meet her at the Speaker's Place.” My Ghost said.

“See you later?” I asked the other Guardians.

“Yeah, just go” A Warlock answered.

I took the shortest way through a broken wall and met with Ikora at the Speaker's place, which we found empty.

“No, this can not be.” Ikora kneeled down to the floor.

“Don't worry Ikora, I will get him back.” I said, “Amanda, my ship.”

“Your ship is coming Guardian.” the Tower Engineer said.

I activated the teleporter and took control over the ship.



As the ship made its way to the Command Ship of the Cabal, I had to dodge a bullet storm from the cabal flak turrets, which wasn't easy.

As I found a landing place on the Cabal Destroyer, I teleported down, weapons raised and made my way into the giant ship.

As I entered the first room, which was a barrack, I found it empty.

Some of the displays were activated and showed something in Cabalish and a picture of the Traveller.

“What is this?” I asked my Ghost.

He scanned the Screen and said:”It is a map of the Traveller, they're trying to cut us off of his light.”

“That is bad, isn't it? “ I asked the Ghost.

It would take away all of a Guardian's power and shut down every Ghost.” the Ghost answered.

“Then we better get moving!” I said,”Where's the fastest way to the engine room?”

I set you a way point, Guardian.”
We headed to the way that the Ghost marked for me, and came to one of the Catapults.

“Maybe we should shut it down.” I whispered to my Ghost, peeking around the corner.

Don't ask, just do it.

I pulled the Gjallarhorn from my back and aimed at the control table.

A rocket shot out of the barrel and released a swarm of micro rockets on impact, killing all Cabal Soldiers near it.

“Sky, what's your Status?” the familiar voice of a Titan asked.

“Don't worry Blackjack, just killing a few fat assess.” I said, shooting a wounded Cabal the Helmet of, letting him suffocate in the air of the Earth.

Guardian, we should move on.” my Ghost said.

I entered the engine room which was completely dark.

“Something's wrong.” and with that the room lighted up, revealing thirty enemy's.

Music?”

“Something Classical.”, I said whilst loading my Zarinea-D.

Now playing: Cro-Meine Gang.”, the helmet showed.

With that the fight began.

The first eight Cabals got knocked out by my Assault Rifle. As I heard the *Click* Sound, signalising that the Mag was empty, I pulled the Rifle over my shoulder, and pulled out my two Shadowclaw SMG’s.

I emptied both magazines in seven of the remaining Cabals. As the SMG’s also signalised with a *Click* that they were empty, a Cabal used his Booster Pack and jumped right in front of me, punching a Shadowclaw out of my grasp.

“Hey, that was expensive.” I said whilst giving him a taste of my Warlock melee.

Super Charged “ the helmet display showed.

“Now let's end this dance.” I said whilst charging a Nova Bomb in my hand and throwing it in the group of remaining Cabals.

All fourteen Cabals got disbanded by Void energy.

I place an Explosive Charge on the main reactor and ran out to a outer deck of the ship.

I pressed the button for the explosives, but nothing happened. I pressed it a few more times, before giving up.

I looked at the Traveller and what I saw shocked me to my bones.

A orange shield builded up and hulled the Traveller in it.

As I looked to my Ghost, the blue light in the middle flickered a few times before it went out and he fell to the ground like a rock.

I also felt the light slipping out of me, making me weak and defenseless.

I grabbed my deactivated Ghost and put him in a pocket of my armor as a Cabal general walked out to the platform.


He came up to me, and punched me to the edge of the Platform.

“You will remember my name for ever.” the Cabal said, placing his foot on my face.

“My name is Ghaul, and your light is mine.” and with that kicked me of the Ship.

As I felt I tried to Short Teleport, but failed, I hit the Ground and the world went black.

Author's Note:

And with this welcome to the world of The light of the Traveller and Destiny 2.

This is a fun story for me, which only means that I'm writing it only when I enjoy writing it.

This Story will be updated about one time per month or about 6 weeks.

The final Story of Destiny 2 (and DLC's!) will affect this Story.

Also if you have Character submissions just send me a PN with the details.

Edit: just correcteda few grammar failures.