• Published 14th Jul 2012
  • 462 Views, 58 Comments

Shattered Glass - Lucky Seven



The story of a man turned pony who finds love in a very unlikely place. Kill me for writing this please.

  • ...
11
 58
 462

Acting Smug

Twilight was getting annoyed by Solar. He had been acting smug all day, and she wanted to know why, so it was time to get some answers. She left the library to look for him, and found him talking to Fluttershy, who was blushing slightly. Now Twi was getting even more suspicious. She walked over to the two, and entered the conversation.


"Hey guys!"


"Oh, hi Twilight," responded Fluttershy meekly.


"What you guys talking about?"


"Oh, you didn't tell her Solar?"


"No, I thought she would make too big a deal out of it."


"Well, what did you do Solar?" asked Twi.


"Well, remember how I went on a date with the princess a few nights ago?"


"Yeah, what about it?"


"Well, I went over to ask her on another date, and she asked why I liked her, so I told her."


"That's it?" Twi questioned. "That's what's got you so worked up?"


"Uh, well, after I told her, she kind of, um, kissed me."


"WHAT?!"


"See, I knew this would happen," he stated matter of factly.


"I'M NOT OVERREACTING, YOU ARE! YOU'VE BEEN ACTING LIKE SUCH A SMUG PRICK ALL DAY!"


"No I haven't, you're just overreacting Twi. Calm down, please."


"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, YOU SWAPPED SPIT WITH THE PRINCESS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"


"Twilight, she kissed me, I just didn't resist."


Soon enough, a crowd of ponies had formed around the two, and were listening in while they argued.


"YOU KISSED PRINCESS LUNA, SOLAR. DON'T YOU GET IT?!"


"GET WHAT?!"


"SHE'S IMMORTAL. YOU AREN'T. IF YOU DATE HER, IT WILL ONLY BREAK HER HEART WHEN YOU PASS ON!"


The crowd gasped at how brutal Twilight was being to Solar, with many shaking their heads in disgust.


"I... You're right... You're right Twilight..."


Tears started to form in Solar's eyes and he ran back to the library. Twilight looked around at the ponies, who were all glaring at her with disappointment in their eyes. She lowered her head and slowly left the circle, walking back to the library to talk to Solar. When she was within view of the library, she noticed a faint glow emanating from inside. She was wondering what the hay was going on, and why. She slowly opened the front door, to see Solar glowing a bright yellow.

Author's Note:

You've reached the end. Go fucking kill my old self, thanks.