• Published 13th Aug 2017
  • 1,461 Views, 31 Comments

Random Romance Stories - Misago

  • ...
0
 31
 1,461

Cuddles (Twilight/Fluttershy)

Fluttershy used to think that the company of her animals was all she needed in the evening.

She loved her friends, truly, but when the nights grew colder, there was nothing better in the evening than to snuggle up under a blanket, a cup of hot cocoa and one of Rarity’s romance novels in reach, and to enjoy this oasis of warmth and the noise of the animals around the house.

But lately, things had changed. A few weeks ago, a brief case of flu had seen Fluttershy bedridden. It had been Twilight who had volunteered to stay over, what with her princess duties being few and far between. Over the couple of days, Fluttershy had grown used to the soft breathing of Twilight, the slight rustle whenever the studious alicorn flipped her page, the little sigh she gave whenever she finished a chapter…

Not to mention the warmth. The warmth of another body, the soft coat and feathers brushing her own...

She blushed at the thought.

“Fluttershy, are you okay?” Twilight half-whispered, closing her book and leaning in closer in concern. The alicorn sat lay next to her on the couch, wing draped over Fluttershy’s back.

Fluttershy could not hide a little embarrassed giggle (the feathers tickling her were certainly not helping).

Boldy, she leaned a bit closer into the warmth encompassing her, eliciting a blush from her dorky blanket. “Don’t worry, Twilight,” she whispered. “Everything is just perfect.”