• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 737 Views, 7 Comments

The wolf and the bat - DustyDusk123



Dusk, a very shy bat pony, lives in a cave. Hes too scared to meet anyone until a certain somepony entered his cave...

  • ...
4
 7
 737

The brat and the bat and...

Dusk wanted to take a break from what happened at school, when suddenly Valentine came...

Dusk grunted and said: "Oh my god just leave me alone im tired! If you want me to say sorry ill say sorry! I dont care anymore just le-"

Valentine blocked his mouth with her hoof, she said: "Shhhh, everything is forgiven... now..." she sat next to Dusk, locked her leg around him again making him gulp. "How about a kiss instead hm?"

Dusk gasped and screeched and pushes her off, Valentine was shocked of his strenght. "Hard to get hm?" Valentine said.

Dusk replied: "How about impossible to get?!"

Valentine giggled and said: "Not an option cutie..." and walked towards him.

Dusk hissed and ran to the other side of the cave and yelled at her: "YOUR NEVER GETTING ME ALIVE!"

Valentine put Dusk against the wall with her magic, Dusk was kinda shocked and hissed at her.

Valentine laughed and said: "Oh i will, i already took care of your mut friend..."

Dusk sighed but then quickly realised what the ment and stuttered: "W-what?! What do y-you mean?!"

Valentine giggled and said: "I made my friends take care of her, they wanted us to be together... forever..."

Dusk pupils shrinked while her word "forever" echo's trough his head, at the same time he could only imagine what could be happening to Arrow.

Valentine: "Aww you look so cute when your pupils are so small!"

Dusk kept thinking about it how horrible it was going for Arrow. This made adrenaline pump trough his body. He screeches so Valentine's magic stopped working because of how loud the screech is, she also had to block her ears because of it making Dusk able to escape which he did.

Valentine sighed and stepped out the cave and walked off.

Meanwhile at the school, Arrow was getting beaten up by a group of girls

Arrow yelled: "S-stooop! Ow ow!"

The girls kept beating her up, one of the girls says: "You deserve this! Valentine OWNS Dusk!"

Dusk walks up and sees it, he hisses at them making them stop, on of the girls said: "There he is, enjoying the view?"

Dusk screeches and yelled: "Leave her alone!"

One of the girls: "Why should we? She deserves it! Besides no one wants to protect her"

Dusk remembers when he said: "Im your sword, im your shield" to Arrow, he then yelled: "IM YOUR SWORD! IM YOUR SHIELD!" and ran at the girls and kicked her in the face, knocking her out and he screeched making the other girls run.

Dusk looked at Arrow and asked if she was okay, Arrow nodded and coughed "I-im fine..." she said "Just... get me out *coughs* of here..."

Dusk nodded, put Arrow on her back and was about to walk off but suddenly Valentine was standing infront of him, Dusk jumped abit.

Valentine giggled at this, kinda annoying Dusk with it and said: "Awww your so cute when you act scared" She looks at Arrow. "Finishing her off on your own hm?"

Dusk said: "Again and again Valentine! You have abused her enough! Out of my way!"

Valentine laughed and said: "How are you gonna do t-"

Dusk grabbed her by her neck and said: "Silence" and dropped her and walked off.

Valentine rolled her eyes and said: "Wow... mr. Rudie..."

Dusk ignored it and flew off with Arrow on his back to his cave, put her down on a rock and sat next to her and sighed.

Arrow coughed and saids: "W-wow... never *coughs* knew you would d-do that for me..."

Dusk smiled a bit: "Adrenaline can do some crazy stuff..." and sighs

Arrow giggled and hugged Dusk, they both blushed a bit, Arrow said: "I love you" she quickly realised what she said and said stuttering: "A-as a f-friend! Best friend..."

Dusk blushed very bright and said: "O-oh... t-thanks..." and hugged her back, and they sat there for a while, hugging each other...

To be countinued

Author's Note:

I felt happy writing this! I hope you guys are happy too! :twilightsmile: