• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 738 Views, 7 Comments

The wolf and the bat - DustyDusk123



Dusk, a very shy bat pony, lives in a cave. Hes too scared to meet anyone until a certain somepony entered his cave...

  • ...
4
 7
 738

Alone

After Dusk was alone, he fell asleep when it went night, he woke up and waited for Arrow, but it took her longer then normal.

''Where is she?'' tought Dusk.

He walked outside, she was nowhere. Dusk sighed and looked around the forest, maybe she was hiding somewhere.

He kept searching in bushes, behind trees, in the trees, but she was nowhere.

Dusk sighed and tought ''Maybe she's sick...''

He shrugged and went back to his cave, all by himself.

He kept waiting there, and waiting, and waiting... Until a little note came trough a small hole in his roof and he heard a pony run off.

He opened the note, it read:

''Dear Dusk,

Sorry to say but my parents are forcing me to move, i don't have much time to write, so i'm gonna make this reaaaaally quick alright? So anyways, my mum didn't like me dating you, and since you don't want to date valentine she tought that nobody of the family can have you. So that's why she took us all away, i'm very sorry. I didn't want this either, i hope you understand...

-Arrow''

A tear rolled down Dusk's face, he sighed and tought ''Well i'm used to being alone... I guess...'' and shrugged and sat down

Meanwhile at Arrow, who is in the car with her sister and mum

Valentine was annoying as usual, saying ''Are we there yeeeeet?'' every minute.

Arrow was getting more and more sad, she missed Dusk, she hates her family.

Suddenly Valentine said ''Pfft she's crying like a little stupid mutt again, hahaha!''

Arrow sighed and said ''Well maybe because i have a boyfriend unlike you who i really miss?!''

Valentine rolled her eyes and said ''Pffft, well he's gone now, hah!''

Arrow sighed, she knows she's right, but Arrow still was sad.

A few hours later, they arrive at their new house.

Arrow, still being sad, walked in the new house. She tought ''Uuuugh... Another stupid villa...'' and rolled her eyes.

Valentine ran to the biggest room and yelled ''MINE! No rabbies like Arrow allowed here!''

Arrow rolled her eyes, her mum walked up and said ''Your sleeping in the stair closet, where dogs like you belong.''

Arrow sighed and said ''As usual...'' and walked in her 'room'

It was night time, Arrow couldn't sleep.

Arrow sighed and tought ''I don't want this villa anymore! I'm fleeing this stupid place!'' and snuck out her room.

Her mum was in the living room, watching TV. Arrow rolled her eyes and tought ''Another stupid romance drama serie... Ugh...'' and snuck out the villa, and ran off, and sneaked in a bus.

Back to Dusk, it was morning in PonyVille

Dusk yawned, it was just morning, he sighed and tought ''Still no arrow...'' and sighed deeply.

He got some apples for breakfast, and started eating them.

He tought while eating ''Ugh, why do i even waste my time on her, she's miles away... We will never s-''

Then he heard a thud in the enterance, he looked up.

''Dusk...?''

Dusk shot up, jumped off his rock and ran to the entrance.

''ARROW!'' yelled Dusk, and hugged her.

Arrow giggled abit, she sighed and said ''Sorry for l-leaving...''

Dusk then sighed and said ''It's fine Arrow, don't wor-''

Dusk noticed something, she had alot of bruises, and even a black eye.

Dusk was confused, he asked ''What's all of that?!''

Arrow sighed and said ''I took a bus... I sneaked in it, when i left at the bus stop they found out and beat me up...''

Dusk gasped and said ''Oh god, i never knew city ponies were that horrible, gees...''

Arrow shrugged and said ''I'm just happy i'm here alright...?''

Dusk sighed and said ''Same here Arrow, same here''

They sat down on the rock, Dusk was happy, his beloved Arrow is finally back. And hopefully Valentine and her mum won't come back, atleast, that's what he hopes...

Author's Note:

I'm very sorry for taking so long for this, but i'm glad i came back. Enjoy