• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 737 Views, 7 Comments

The wolf and the bat - DustyDusk123



Dusk, a very shy bat pony, lives in a cave. Hes too scared to meet anyone until a certain somepony entered his cave...

  • ...
4
 7
 737

Nightmare night

Dusk was sleeping in his cave next to Arrow in peace when suddenly, he got a nightmare!

Dusk was walking in a field of grass, alone... or so he tought, he kept walking for hours without finding anything.

He said to himself: "Ugh... how did i even get here?!"

While he kept walking he noticed something white and black in the distance, he walked up to it. He came closer, he saw it were manes.

"Finally!" He tought, "Another pony!"

He walked closer forgetting his super shyness, upon coming closer he saw it was Arrow.

Dusk smiles, runs up to her but he got stopped by a forcefield.

Arrow turned around she looked normal but then put up a creepy, dark smile.

Dusk was frightened by this but he couldnt move out of fear.

Glitter appeared around Arrow and she slowly turned into Valentine, still with that creepy smile.

This scared Dusk even more, it made him screech hoping to hurt her ears again, but it didnt work... Valentine just walked closer, and closer.

With each step Dusk got more scared, he wanted to run!

Valentine was now standing infront of him, with that creepy cold smile. Dusk was shivering of fear, he still couldnt move.

Then Valentine opened her mouth and hissed really loud at Dusk, this scared him so much that he ran as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, in reality at the cave

Arrow woke up, she felt something moving beside her.

It was Dusk, his legs were twitching and he was wimpering while little tears rolled down his cheek.

Arrow whispered in his ear: "Its okay to be scared, everypony has his weaknesses..."

Dusk twitched a bit less and whimpered a bit less too, but was still frightened.

Arrow hugged him in his sleep and fell asleep a minute later.

Back to the dream world

Dusk was still running but he noticed that Valentine was slowing down and hissing at herself.

Dusk turned around and saw that Arrow was attacking her.

Dusk gasped and cheered for Arrow, Arrow kept biting Valentines leg.

Valentine screeched because of the bite.

Valentine kicked Arrow off, teleported to Dusk and grabbed him with magic and brought him close to her.

Dusk was terrified.

Valentine opened her mouth slowly and said with a high pitched voice: "YOU WILL FOREVER BE MINE!"

Dusk hissed and said: "NOOOOOOOOO!!!"

And bit her leg out of fear so Valentine let her go so he could run off again.

Valentine wanted to chase him but Arrow got her leg again.

Dusk fled into a forest into a weird blue colored version of his cave. He sat there, at his spot.

Staring forward not knowing what to do. He sighed to himself, rubbed his head and yawned.

He was tired of running, tired of Valentine. He layed down and slowly closed his eyes..

Back to reality, at the cave in the night

Dusk woke up, slightly confused because the cave was normal again.

He looked around saw Arrow hugging him while se was asleep.

He didnt mind at first so he look away then suddenly blushed and looked at her again.

He was kinda shocked but it felt soft, her manes were very soft.

He hugged her back, very gently, not waking her up and fell asleep again.

Author's Note:

Sorry that this was a short one, i promise the next one will be longer