• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 737 Views, 7 Comments

The wolf and the bat - DustyDusk123



Dusk, a very shy bat pony, lives in a cave. Hes too scared to meet anyone until a certain somepony entered his cave...

  • ...
4
 7
 737

Locked

Dusk and Arrow were still in the cave after they confesses to each other

Dusk sighed and asked: ''Do you really mean it, Arrow?''

Arrow nodded and answered: ''Mhm, i do''

Dusk then looked abit worried and said: ''But... what about Valentine?''

Arrow then replied: ''Err... i really have noooooo idea...''

Dusk sighed and said: ''Atleast we are save here...''

Valentine stepped in the cave and yelled: ''AHA! So you 2 are a thing now huh?!''

Dusk gasped and said: ''Y-you listened to u-us?!''

Valentine then replied: ''Yes i did, got a problem with it, cutie~?''

Dusk looked disgusted and answered: ''Ehm, yes i do because this is my cave! Ever heard of privacy?!''

Valentine sighed and said: ''Come on, just give up on her she is ugly!''

Arrow then said: ''Give up on Dusk! Your too ugly!''

Valentine then rolled her eyes and said: ''Coming from you, the ugly mut!''

Arrow then sighed and said: ''Ugh, can't you just find your own boyfriend?''

Valentine then answered: ''No! Bat ponies look so cute!''

Arrow then facepalmed and said: ''There are lots of bat ponies out there! Go find another one!''

Valentine said: ''NO! Dusk looks the cutest!''

Arrow sighed and said: ''Come on, there is this bat pony who looks at you all day long at school, maybe he is nice?''

Valentine looked disgusted and said: ''Ew no! He is creepy!''

Dusk then said to Valentine: ''Coming from you! You stalk me the whole time!''

Valentine rolled her eyes and replied: ''Whatever... who cares about it?''

Dusk then said: ''I do! Because its super annoying and weird!''

Valentine then sighed and said: ''Come on, its just love!''

Arrow then said: ''Yeah just like that other bat pony at school! Go to him!''

Dusk then added: ''Yeah i bet he is probably just as weird as you!''

Valentine then said: ''Whatever im telling mom!''

Arrow then gasped and said: ''PLEASE NO!''

Valentine then replied: ''Nope! Too late!''

Arrow sighed and said to Dusk: ''Dusk please protect me from her!''

Dusk looked at Arrow and said: ''I'll eh... try?''

Arrow looked unamused and said: ''Wow... eh... thanks...?''

Dusk then sighed and said: ''I cant make promises i will most likely fail to keep!''

Arrow then said: ''Oh so your saying you will fail?''

Dusk then answered: ''No! Im saying that im not good at protecting! Im extremely shy!''

Arrow sighed and said: ''Whatever...''

Suddenly, Arrow got grabbed by a magic force and got dragged outside while she said: ''Wow what?! Dusk help!''

Dusk ran after her but she got stopped by magic, its was Arrow's mom outside the cave. She then said: ''Stupid mut! Get your own boyfriend! He is Valentine's boyfriend!''

Dusk then yelled: ''No she isnt! Your not the boss of that!''

Arrow's mom replied: ''I might not be the boss of that, but i am the boss over Valentine and Arrow! So hah!''

Dusk then said: ''But your not the boss of me!''

Arrow's mom shrugged and said: ''Meh, she is coming with me!'' and teleported away with her horn but before she could do that Arrow yelled ''Save me Dusk!''

Dusk sighed and said: ''I'll do my best...''

Dusk was thinking of a plan to get her out the house at night, when suddenly Valentine stepped in.

Dusk looked up and said: ''Oh come on! Just go away!''

Valentine then said: ''Nope! Mom said im supposed to date you! Soooo... your stuck with me!'' she then sat next to Dusk

Dusk looked very unamused and said: ''Go away, im thinking!''

Valentine giggled and said: ''About what? Me, huh?''

Dusk sighed and said: ''Yeah about how stupid and annoying you are!''

Valentine then said: ''Im not annoying! Its just love Dusk!''

Dusk rolled his eyes and said: ''Whatever, can you go now?''

Valentine then replied: ''No silly, were supposed to date remember?''

Dusk sighed and said: ''I wish i forgot, the tought makes me sick...''

Valentine sighed and said: ''Awww, im not that bad! Come on Dusk, im here for you!''

Dusk then said: ''If you were here for me would you help me if i got attacked by animals?''

Valentine then said: ''Eh... yes...?''

Dusk sighed and said: ''I guess not then, thanks! Ugh...''

Valentine said: ''Ugh, cant you just give up on here? Pleaaaase?''

Dusk then asked: ''Listen, can you please just leave? I need to think!''

Valentine rolled her eyes, ''Whatever...'' she said and walked off

Dusk sighed and kept thinking about the plan

Meanwhile at Arrow's house

Arrow is getting dragged inside home, she said: ''Moooom! This is soooo unfair! Ugh...''

Arrow's mom rolled her eyes and said: ''Then dont steal other ponies their boyfriends!''

Arrow then replied: ''What?! He told me he loved me and i happened to feel the same!''

Arrow's mom then said: ''Oh so now your blaming it on him? Oh your so getting locked in your room for a month!''

Arrow sighed and said: ''Not again...''

Arrow got into her room and the door locked behind her, she sighed and looked outside. It was getting night, she tought to herself: ''Hopefully Dusk is doing okay...'' she then layed down on her bed.

Dusk was sleeping, he suddenly woke up by the voice of Arrow calling for help, he stood up and said: ''Im here! Oh... eh... oh yeah! Gotta help her!''

He walked outside and walked to the town, then finally saw a house with the lights on, he looked inside and saw Arrow's mom. He tought: ''Okay so Arrow has to live here... i hope she's awake...''

He sighed and got to the back of the house and saw a window with the light on, he wanted to look but he remembered Valentine can live here too so he struggled.

He instead went on the roof on the house next to it and looked in it, Arrow was in the room. Dusk then tought: ''Okay... theres Arrow, now i gotta get her out...''

Dusk got off the roof, flew up and tapped on the window. Arrow got up and saw Dusk in the window, gasped and walked up to the window and opened it and said: ''Dusk, you came!''

Dusk then went ''Shhhhh!'' he then explained: ''We gotta be silent or your mom or valentine hears us...''

Arrow nodded and whispered: ''Okay, were getting out of here now?''

Dusk nodded and whispered back: ''Yep'' hold his hooves out and whispered again: ''I'll carry you''

Arrow giggled silently and whispered: ''Thats so sweet of you''

Dusk sighed, grabbed Arrow, closed the window and flew off.

They arrived at the cave and they went to Dusk's spot

They layed on their backs and Dusk said: ''Im so glad your out of there, must have been like hell!''

Arrow nodded and said: ''Mhm, my mom is very abusive to me''

Dusk sighed, yawned and said: ''Hm, im glad i dont have a mom... so... do we go to sleep now?''

Arrow shrugged and said: ''I guess, if you want?''

Dusk sighed and said: ''Im tired after all of this... i wanna sleep'' he yawned after.

Arrow giggled and said: ''Sure sleepy head, so... night!''

Dusk sighed and replied: ''Night''

And they both fell asleep.

To be countinued

Author's Note:

Sorry that it took so long to add new chapters, i kiiiiinda forgot about it... sorry!
By the way, this is gonna get countinued maybe, if i dont forget lol