• Published 31st Jul 2017
  • 737 Views, 7 Comments

The wolf and the bat - DustyDusk123



Dusk, a very shy bat pony, lives in a cave. Hes too scared to meet anyone until a certain somepony entered his cave...

  • ...
4
 7
 737

The good, the bad, and the bat

Dusk was sitting on a rock with Valentine in the cave with him, will Dusk survive the bitchyness of Valentine? Who knows...

"W-who a-are you?" Said Dusk stuttering.

Valentine responded: "Valentine is my name, handsome..."

Dusk was confused and tought: "H-handsome?! Ew gross!"

Dusk then said: "Erm... T-thanks...?"

Valentine said: "No problem, cutie..."

Dusk was very confused and scared of Valentine, he never had this happen to him. He doesnt know what to do.

Valentine suddenly sat next to Dusk and locked her leg around Dusk and whispered in his ear: "Dont worry the mut is gone, your mine now..." and tried to kiss him.

Dusk screeches and it hurts Valentines ear and she yelled: "OW! S-STOP IT!" And let Dusk go while stepping back from him

Dusk said: "Ew! Y-your gross!" And ran outside the cave and ran off, but he didnt see Arrow knocked out.

Arrow was waking up again, looked around her and saw Valentine stepping out the cave so she hid in he bushes, Valentine sighed and teleported away.

Arrow stepped out the bushes and looked around and waited for Dusk to come back so she could apolagize for what her sister did.

She tought to herself: "How could she do that! Gross bi-"

She saw Dusk walking to the cave in the distance, ran to him and hugged him and said: "Oh im so glad your okay eh..."

Dusk blushed and said: "M-my name is D-Dusk..."

Arrow responeded: "Oh, cool name! My name is Arrow, nice to meet you!"

She realised she was still hugging Dusk so she blushed lightly and lets him go and said: "O-oh im sorry i-i did t-that..."

Dusk shrugged and said: "Meh, your manes feel sof-"

He blocks his mouth while blushing bright red.

Arrow giggled and said: "Heh, its okay... Yours is pretty soft too!"

Dusk responded: "O-oh... t-thanks... i guess..." and blushed lightly.

Arrow giggles a bit more because of the blush and Dusk says: "W-what? Whats w-wrong?!"

Arrow says: "Your blushing!"

Dusk eyes go wide open and he says stuttering: "N-NO! Its j-just warm... T-thats all..."

Arrow laughs and goes: "Sure... sir blush alot..."

Dusk blushes a bit lighter and says: "W-what?! D-dont call me t-that!"

Arrow giggles again and says: "Why not blushy?"

Dusk grunts and goes: "Im n-not blushing! I-its w-warm!"

Arrow goes "pffft" and says: "Sure... sure..."

Dusk goes "uuuugh..." and says: "Whatever..."

They both walk back to Dusks cave.

Dusk sat down and arrow sat next to him, it was a bit awkward but Dusk could deal with it

They sat in silence for a few minutes while.

Dusk was getting bored and said: "Well... we could tell abit about ourselves..."

Arrow agreed and said: "You can start i guess..."

Dusk answered: "Okay!" And told his story

"So... i dont know my parents... eh... i lived in a dumpster for 8 years and learned english from hearing ponies talk... ehm... errr... i went to this cave because ponies found out about me in the trash, so i went here i guess... and i have been hiding here from others every since and then i met you and your weirdo sister!"

Arrow giggled because she never heard someone call her sister a weirdo besides herself.

Dusk tilted his head and said: "W-whats so funny?"

Arrow stopped giggling and said: "Oh its just that your the first to call valentine a weirdo besides myself! Anyways... the other parts were very sad though, sorry for your past"

Dusk replied: "Meh, i dont care what ponies think about it... anyways... how about you?"

Arrow: "Well..." Arrow tells her story

"My current mom married my father and they had kids, they lived happily but when Valentine was born she turned to a bitch and she hated me, my father divorced with her because he couldnt take it anymore and remarried another mare, my mom wasmt happy, killed the mare and forced my dad to remarry her or she would end him aswell... and thats about it..." She sighed after

Dusk was shocked and said: "I-is that even l-legal?!"

Arrow shrugged and said: "If my dad told any pony working for the law about it mom would kill him..."

She looked down and Dusk sees it and hugs her and says: "Dont worry, im here!"

Arrow blushed and looks at Dusk and says: "R-really?"

Dusk nods

"T-thanks..." Arrow said.

"No problem!" Dusk responds.

Arrow then says: "B-but... what about Valentine...?" Dusk responds: "Dont worry, she isnt h-"

He got cut off be Valentine entering the cave and while yelling at Arrow: "Stay away from him! HES MINE!!!"

Arrow yelled back: "He doesnt even like you! You weirdo!"

Dusk was too scared to say anything.

Valentine goes: "Oh yeah?" And kissed Dusk on his lips.

Dusk eyes go wide open and he blushes and stutters: "B-b-b... w-wh... i-i..."

Valentine goes: "No need to thanks me, cutie..."

She winks at dusk and walks out.

Arrow is shocked, she never expected Valentine to act nice to someone.

Dusk yells: "W-WHAT?!"

Arrow sighs and says: "You love her dont you..."

Dusk goes: "Gross no! That kiss was weird!"

Arrow sighs and says: "No i get it... every boy likes her..."

Dusk replies: "Ew i dont! Shes a gross weirdo!"

Arrow looks at Dusk and says: "Your lying arent you...?"

Dusk says: "Ew no i hate her shes a bitch! I dont even know what that means!"

Arrow laughs and hugs dusk, "Your silly" she says.

Dusk blushes and looks at Arrow and says: "O-oh... thanks..."

"No problem, blushy" said Arrow in a kinda mean but sarcastic way, making Dusk blush worse

Dusk then goes: "Uuuuugh..."

Arrow looks on her phone and sees the time and goes: "Oh gosh im late for dinner! I have to go bye!"

Without knowing she kissed Dusk on the cheek, blushes lightly and walks off.

Dusk is paralyzed and is blushing very bright red and stutters: "B-bye..." and lays down and falls asleep

Author's Note:

Im so glad i got this done, im gonna take a break now. Stay tuned for more! Also my fingers hurt from typing, rip me 😣