• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 548 Views, 38 Comments

Waluigi's Mustache Seduces Sunset Shimmer and then Twilight Sparkle Eats a Candy Wrapper - Super Trampoline



Waluigi's facial hair romances everyone's favorite EQG waifu and then Twilight makes a bet with Pinkie Pie which keeps getting more bizarre. A speedfic written entirely during the second of my hour-long library computer reservations.

  • ...
11
 38
 548

Waluigi's Mustache visits Sunset Shimmer in the Canterlot Insane Asylum

Tako arrived in the land of colorful humans, but tragically, did not find sunset there. Instead he found a school traumatized by her reign of terror. Some asking around revealed she had been involuntarily institutionalized, on account of being fucking mad. Mad with power, that is. Honestly, that thought just aroused him even more. He hopped a ride on Human Canterlot's excellent public transportation system and made his way downtown. When he found Sunny Buns in the asylum raving about actually being a horse, it turned out he was the first person to bother visiting her in two weeks. After the Humane Five had made their visit a few days after the whole crown stealing demon zombie incident, they kind of forgot about her for a bit, a source of friction downplayed in the Rainbow Rocks movie but explored in more detail in one of the official comics. Anyway, she was happy to have a visitor.

Author's Note: