• Published 18th Jul 2017
  • 549 Views, 38 Comments

Waluigi's Mustache Seduces Sunset Shimmer and then Twilight Sparkle Eats a Candy Wrapper - Super Trampoline



Waluigi's facial hair romances everyone's favorite EQG waifu and then Twilight makes a bet with Pinkie Pie which keeps getting more bizarre. A speedfic written entirely during the second of my hour-long library computer reservations.

  • ...
11
 38
 549

Meanwhile Back in Equestria...

"Huh," Twilight said as she and her friends walked through the bucolic village of Ponyville. On the ground she found a chocolate wrapper. It was odd because ponies don't litter, and more importantly, don't have the same candy containing technology that humans do. Or... Toadstoolians? Fuck, what is the world of Mario called? Anyway, it was a strange find.

"Oooooooh, I bet a mustache accidentally dropped that while hurrying to the Crystal Empire!" Pinkie crooned.

"Pinkie, that's ridiculous," Twilight replied.

"Oh yeah, I bet you fifteen bits you can't eat it!"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "You do realize that between my frugal lifestyle and wise investments and upper-middle class parents and royal stipend, I have way more money than I need and thus don't have to take stupid bets with my friends, right?"

"Not even for me, Pinkie?"

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Okay, whatever." She picked up the wrapper with her magic and stuck it in her mouth.

Author's Note: