• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 674 Views, 4 Comments

The Real Me - Creativa-Artly01



Rara has finally realized that a big pop star isn't who she really is and tries to show her fans the real her: the humble country star.

  • ...
1
 4
 674

Chapter 6

The next day, Rara notices that Applejack is no longer in the loft, so she heads to the main farmhouse, where she smells pancakes coming from the kitchen. She enters the kitchen and that is where she finds Applejack. "Good morning, Rara," says Applejack with a smile. "Do you want some pancakes?"

"Sure," replies Rara. Applejack then makes up two plates-one for Rara and one for herself. A few minutes later, Apple Bloom and Big Mac walk in and Applejack makes two plates for them as well. The four then sit down around the table together and begin to eat their pancakes. Apple Bloom is eager to finish hers because it's the day of the derby. She has her cart's block ready to be carved and she wants to go on and hurry up to get there so she can do it with her friends.

A few minutes later, Apple Bloom and Applejack go to the derby grounds where Applejack drops Apple Bloom off with her friends. Apple Bloom then gets to work with help from the adults that decided to stick around. Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo are glad she made it.

About fifteen minutes later, Applejack returns to the farm and she and Rara then go off to the fair grounds for the day just to hang out like old times. At the fair ground, the two compete head to head in darts and ring toss, laughing all the while. The two are having the time of their laugh. It's just like when they were foals and that, to them, is the best feeling in the world.