• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 674 Views, 4 Comments

The Real Me - Creativa-Artly01



Rara has finally realized that a big pop star isn't who she really is and tries to show her fans the real her: the humble country star.

  • ...
1
 4
 674

Chapter 10

The next day as they're sitting over coffee, Rara and Applejack begin to talk. "So," says Applejack, "cider season is almost here. I'm excited about that!"

"You were always one to excite over cider season," giggles Rara with a grin. Applejack then begins to laugh. Her friend is right.

"So, are you going to try to make cider day at the farm in October?" asks Applejack.

"I'll try, but keep in mind, I'm also in the midst of planning mine and Spotlight's Christmas Day wedding," replies Rara.

The two then lift their cups to their faces and take giant sips of coffee before putting the cups down and popping blueberry walnut scones into their mouths. "These scones are delicious," says Applejack as she swallows one down.

"Thanks, they're my Aunt Corona's recipe," replies Rara as a blushing smile appears on her face.

Once the two finish up breakfast, the two go off to downtown Manehattan for the day to ride the newly opened Manehattan Express Roller Coaster in the Manehattan Theme Park. The two are the first two in line and get the front two seats followed by twenty other ponies, who are all seated behind them. The ride attendant then closes the braces in the coaster and sends them up the ramp and then shoots them out at 75 miles an hour. As they shoot 75 miles an hour at a time, Applejack and Rara laugh and smile and just have a blast, their hooves in the air the entire time. A few minutes later, the ride comes to an end and the two hop off and go get some funnel cake and apple soda. As they eat, the two express how much fun they had on the new coaster. Once they are done, they trash their dishes and go hop on a slower paced ride called Turtle Mountain, a lazy river style ride. The two are so glad they get to spend the week together.