• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 674 Views, 4 Comments

The Real Me - Creativa-Artly01



Rara has finally realized that a big pop star isn't who she really is and tries to show her fans the real her: the humble country star.

  • ...
1
 4
 674

Chapter 4

The following day, Rara puts on another concert with her country songs to massive success. All the merchandise also sells out as do all her copies of her newest album she brought along with her to sell. Ponies by the thousands have her sign their posters and Rara t-shirts.

Meanwhile, Applejack, Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Rarity watch Rara with smiles from the very back of the crowd. They're all very proud of her for making this remarkable turnaround, especially Applejack. She's just glad her best friend is finally doing what makes her happy and not what makes only the world happy. A few moments later, the crowd departs and the five go up and greet Rara, who embraces all five of them in a great big hug. "I'm so glad y'all could make the concert!" she says. "It really does mean the world to me!"

"I know it does, Rara," replies Applejack with a smile on her face. The six then all go backstage and continue to talk away from the masses of press and cameras. Everything is perfect and the friends would have it no other way.

"So, how's everything going out at the farm? At your shops? How are things going with the crusading?"

"Everythang at the farm is goin' jus' fine," says Applejack with a smile.

"Everything is going smoothly at my shops, dear, thanks for asking," replies Rarity with a slight air in her voice.

"We already have our marks, so crusading has slown down quite a bit," replies the CMC. The CMC then proceed to show Rara their cutie marks.

"Congratulations on that!" she says with a smile. "Did I mention I'm going to be coming by Ponyville in a few days for a little get away? I was hoping I could stay on the farm, just like old times."

"Sure ya can," replies Applejack. "We can even sleep in the loft together like old times."

"I'd love that," replies Rara, "thank you." She and AJ share a hug.

The group continues to talk for several more hours over sandwiches and lemonade backstage. Rara is glad she gets this alone time with her friends especially considering she has yet another big show in about three hours time, so she has to admit, this alone time with friends is definitely what she needs right now to keep her mind off the new onslaught of crowds that will soon be coming her way.

Three hours later, Rara puts on yet another amazing performance, this time with Applejack backing her on banjo and guitar and Rarity helping with backing vocals alongside the CMC. This is a once in a lifetime experience the crowd is witnessing right now and they couldn't be more grateful as they stomp and clap their hooves and shine their horns in adoration. Rara can't help but feel satisfied, completed, she's finally being herself and the world actually prefers her that way, she honestly couldn't ever ask for more.