• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 674 Views, 4 Comments

The Real Me - Creativa-Artly01



Rara has finally realized that a big pop star isn't who she really is and tries to show her fans the real her: the humble country star.

  • ...
1
 4
 674

Chapter 13

It's finally December 23rd, it's the day of the wedding. Rara is excited as Applejack helps her get ready. "I can't believe my special day is here, AJ. I'm glad you're my mare of honor."

"I'm glad for you. I'm glad to be part of your wedding," responds Applejack with a smile as she zips up the back of the dress.

A few minutes later, Coloratura walks down the aisle and takes her place beside Spotlight. She then hands her bouquet off to Applejack who takes it then backs away. The pastor then gives his speech then the two share their vows.

"I, Coloratura Melody," says Rara, "take you, Spotlight Lyle, to be my husband, through good, bad, and everything in between."

"And I, Spotlight Lyle, take you, Coloratura Melody, to be my wife," responds Spotlight.

"You may now kiss the bride," says the preacher. The two then share a nice, long kiss before Applejack takes the stage and sings at the reception of the wedding.

"When I first met you, we were just fillies, we became the closest of friends and remained that way forever. Now, look here you are. You're married, you're a star. I'm proud of you, Rara. You're the best friend I could've ever asked for. We were close, two peas in a pod and we've stayed that way to this day. Today is your special day, today's a day to celebrate. Today is your special day, today's the day to celebrate. Rara, just so you know, I've always been proud of you. Yes indeed, I've always been proud of you." Rara just blushes.

"Thanks, Applejack, I'm glad we're best friends too," responds Rara as she walks up onto the stage and embraces AJ in a hug. The two then walk off the stage together and go join Spotlight over near the cake table. Rara and Spotlight then slice the cake and feed it to each other. They then begin to slow dance as Applejack watches from the sidelines with a smile. She's so proud of her friend. Now, if only she could find a stallion to love her too.