• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 674 Views, 4 Comments

The Real Me - Creativa-Artly01



Rara has finally realized that a big pop star isn't who she really is and tries to show her fans the real her: the humble country star.

  • ...
1
 4
 674

Chapter 11

At dinner that night, Rara asks Applejack a very important question concerning the wedding. "AJ," she asks, "will you be my maid of honor?"

"Of course, I'd be honored," replies Applejack as she embraces her best friend in a hug. The two then begin to talk about other things and enjoy their meals. A few hours later, the two return back to the house. There, they set up a movie and watch it for the rest of the night. As they watch the movie, they can't help but giggle. The two can both agree, they always have a blast when they're together.

Around midnight, the movie comes to an end and the two head off to bed. As she lays in bed, Applejack can't help but think about all she's missed in her friend's life. She and Rara may have been close as fillies and super close again now, but they weren't always this close. For a while, they were just penpals and nothing more. Now, that has changed and they've become almost inseparable. A few minutes later, she falls fast asleep and begins to snore.

Meanwhile, in her room, Rara stares up at the ceiling. She then turns and looks up and through the window at the stars. She then closes her eyes and makes a wish before finally falling asleep. As she sleeps, she can't help but dream about her big day in three months time. The date keeps drawing nearer and nearer and unexpectedly, she is anything but nervous. If anything, she is nothing but excited.

The next morning, the two go out for breakfast at the cafe. There, they continue to talk about wedding details over coffee. Spotlight, on the other hoof, is on a train back from his trip to Canterlot with his siblings. As he sits on the train, he can't help but think about his bride to be. He hopes she missed him a lot while he was away but also that she had a good time with her closest friend. After all, his only goal in life is to keep her happy for forever and for always.