• Published 6th Jul 2017
  • 1,970 Views, 18 Comments

Pinkie 'swaddle' Pie - Yosh-E-O



Pinkie 'Responsibility' Pie is hired to help foal sit for a new family in Ponyville. Who she meets and what she sees teaches her a valuable lesson about the feelings of others.

  • ...
6
 18
 1,970

Chapter 11: Finding Swaddle Puff

It was hard to not reach out to each pony she discovered was attending the D&N. So many familiar faces going by different names and acting in ways ranging from helpless newborn foals to preschool-aged fillies and colts.

“Do you have time to play?” Cooing Cuddles asked. “I mean, well, after you apologize to Swaddle Puff for whatever it is you did?”

‘Silly Filly’ sighed.
“I need to get my meanie pants off first,” she replied.

“Does some pony need a change?” a stallion caretaker asked.

“No, no,” Cooing Cuddles giggled. “Silly Filly here is new and feels she hurt one of our friends’ feelings and wants to say sorry.”

“I’ll go with you!” the teal-colored stallion with a well-kept emerald mane announced. “”I’m an intern and need to observe an apology given the conditions set forth by Dr. Dummy!”

Cooing Cuddles looked to Silly Filly. Silly nodded in agreement and the trio further explored the D&N in search of Swaddle Puff.

***

“Swaddle Puff?” considered a mare who deeply resembled Nurse Redheart. “Oh! He went to his friend’s house to play!”

“Bummer,” Silly Filly pouted.

“She’s looking to apologize for being mean to him,” the intern told the caretaker who was standing alongside Nurse Redheart who was now going by the name of ‘Nurse Joy’.

“Want to tell our friend where she can find swaddle Puff, little joy?” the mare asked her adult foal who was clad in a pair of training pants and had her mane styled up in two stylish loops that stuck out notably from each side of her head.

“Hmm,” ‘Nurse Joy’ thought. “He’s at the fifth house from the left when you are looking at the sweet treats in the window of Sugar Cube Corner!”

“Thanks!” Silly Filly squealed. “Now I have to go and make things right!”

PASHOO!

Cooing Cuddles couldn’t believe her friend would just leave like that. However a piece of construction paper soon drifted in front of her that read, “Sorry I had to go but this is super-duper important. Come by Sugar Cube Corner sometime and we’ll get back together! Cupcakes and lollipops, Pinkie, ‘Silly Filly’ Pie.”

“Oh, Pinkie,” Cooing Cuddles hummed while allowing her Gemstone Bangle side to come out. “Never change.”

“I’ll need a change if I don’t make it to the potty,” Nurse Joy moaned while looking desperately towards her caretaker.

“We’re almost there,” cooed the caretaker while booping Nurse Joy in the nose. “Show me how big a filly you are by going in the big filly potty and I’ll give you a piece of yummy chocolate!”

Nurse Joy cheered while holding the hoof of her caretaker who guided her to the restroom.

Cooing Cuddles returned to the milk bar for more cookies. Her face aglow knowing she and Pinkie would be sharing more times together as both mares and little ponies.