• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 817 Views, 3 Comments

A Mare, A Muffin, and a Time Lord - Creativa-Artly01



Simply a story about Derpy, her love of muffins, and the Time Lord who loves her for it.

  • ...
 3
 817

Chapter 9

A few months later, Derpy goes to the doctor for her annual visit where she gets some surprising news. "Mrs. Derpy," says the doctor to her, "you are with foal."

Derpy lets out a happy squeal. She can't wait to get home and tell Time Turner and Dinky. About an hour later, she returns home and tells them the good news. "Doc, Dinky," she says, "I'm with foal. We're going to have a new family member soon."

"Cool!" exclaims Dinky with a grin.

"I'm so proud of you, honey," says Doctor Hooves as he comes over and kisses her on the forehead.

The three then happily sit down to lunch together before going off to the movie theater to enjoy a movie together for the afternoon. Derpy smiles as she lays her head on the Doctor's in the theater. She's so glad that their family is continuing to expand. She's so glad everything is perfect. Deep down inside though, she hopes this baby won't turn out cross-eyed like herself and Dinky but have normal eyes like its father for once.

A few hours later, the three exit the movie and go off to the cafe where they enjoy dinner as a family. As she eats, Derpy can't help but think about the little one she is currently carrying in her belly. It's the only thing on her mind. She can't wait to be a mother again, but at the same time, she is extremely nervous. Some things truly never change.