• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 817 Views, 3 Comments

A Mare, A Muffin, and a Time Lord - Creativa-Artly01



Simply a story about Derpy, her love of muffins, and the Time Lord who loves her for it.

  • ...
 3
 817

Chapter 8

The next day, Derpy takes Dinky to her first day of preschool. She gives her daughter a hug and gives her some advice before leaving her. "My little Dinks, remember, be proud of your walleyes. I'm proud of mine. Stand up for yourself. Shrug it off if anyone deponinizes you. Have a good day!"

"I will mom," says Dinky as she hugs her mother. Her mother smiles as she walks out the door. Once she's out the door, Derpy takes to the sky in flight for a Weak Flyers meeting.

At the meeting, she sits down and begins to share her feelings with everypony else there: Fluttershy, Flitter, Scootaloo. Once she's done talking, Flitter puts her input before Fluttershy begins talking. The meeting continues for another hour and once it concludes, the entire group goes out to lunch and ice cream together.

Meanwhile, at the lab, Doctor Whooves is working on one of his new inventions with his friend and former mentor, Pinn. They work on it for around four hours before finally parting ways. Doctor Whooves returns home to Derpy, who, at this point, has returned home along with Dinky. "Hey honey, hey Dinky," says the Doctor as he kisses them on the foreheads before going up to bed for the night. The two smile before turning back to watching Marepunzel on TV. It's just a calm and quiet night and they'd have it no other way.