• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 817 Views, 3 Comments

A Mare, A Muffin, and a Time Lord - Creativa-Artly01



Simply a story about Derpy, her love of muffins, and the Time Lord who loves her for it.

  • ...
 3
 817

Chapter 4

Four months later, Derpy and Doctor Whooves's plane touches back down in Canterlot. The two are glad to be home. Once they arrive back at his lab, there to greet him are the rest of the Time Lord ponies with smiles on their faces. "Welcome home!" They all say in unison. Doctor Whooves just smiles. He and Derpy then talk with his friends for hours, telling them all about their honey moon. After a few hours, the rest of the ponies leave and Doctor Whooves and Derpy are left alone once again.

As soon as Derpy sees that everypony is gone, she goes over and tells Doctor Whooves something important that will change the course of their lives forever. "Honey," says Derpy, "I'm in foal, I'm pregnant." A smile of pride and joy appears on the Doctor's face. He can't wait to be a father. This truly is the best news he's ever received.

In the following weeks, the two put together a nursery. It's a simple nursery with pale yellow walls and gray accents. There are toys placed in a stark white crib and on a stark white rocking chair. There's a simple rug under the rocking chair and plenty of diapers and bottles on a shelf in the corner. Everything is just right. Now, all they have to do is wait a year for the foal to finally be born.