• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 817 Views, 3 Comments

A Mare, A Muffin, and a Time Lord - Creativa-Artly01



Simply a story about Derpy, her love of muffins, and the Time Lord who loves her for it.

  • ...
 3
 817

Chapter 3

A few months later, it's finally the day of the wedding. Derpy happily gets into her stunning wedding dress and veil. A few hours later, she walks down the aisle and she and Doctor Whooves are wed. The two then head out on their four month long honeymoon. The two couldn't be happier. They're on their way to Manechester. They can't wait!

A few days later, the two touch down in Manechester and hop off and rent a buggy that then takes them to their hotel. Once at the hotel, the two hop out of the buggy and go check in. Once they're checked in, they get their door keys and put their stuff in their room on the fifth floor of the hotel. Once their stuff is in their room, Doctor Whooves grabs some bits and gems and then they head off to do some tourism and some shopping and lunch.

For lunch, the two eat at the Bloomington, one of the biggest restaurants in Manechester. As Doctor Whooves enjoys a nice hayseed steak, Derpy is perfectly content with a daisy salad with muffin crumbles sprinkled throughout. Once they finish their food, the two begin to look around the shops as well as ride the Ferris wheel. They also check out Big Ben. As they walk, Derpy places her head on his shoulder. He just smiles. He's so glad to have her as his wife. He couldn't ask for any pony better.