• Published 3rd Aug 2017
  • 817 Views, 3 Comments

A Mare, A Muffin, and a Time Lord - Creativa-Artly01



Simply a story about Derpy, her love of muffins, and the Time Lord who loves her for it.

  • ...
 3
 817

Chapter 1

It's a beautiful spring day in Ponyville. The birds are singing and the sun is shining and there's even a rainbow in the sky. What could be better? Derpy's on her way to go meet up with Time Turner. The two are going to a movie together this afternoon. First, however, Derpy has to stop by Sugar Cube Corner first for her favorite treat: muffins. She never goes anywhere without them.

At Sugar Cube Corner, Derpy gets her muffins from Pinkie Pie, pays, then heads for the theater. There, she'll meet up with Time Turner. As she is on her way to the theater, she eats one or two of her twelve dozen muffins. About fifteen minutes later, she arrives and is greeted by Time Turner. "It took you long enough," he chuckles. They then purchase their tickets and go inside, muffins in hoof and all.

As they watch the movie, Derpy snacks away on her muffins and so does Time Turner. They always gladly share muffins whenever she gets them. It's their silly little way to simply say 'I care about you'. They enjoy the movie with both smiles and crumbs upon their faces. The movie is a new Ponyville western drama of an old Ponyville western drama called "Away in Lil Appleloosa". It's one of the Doctor's personal favorites. He remembers watching the original version of it as a little colt growing up on Ponifray. Derpy puts her hoof on his and snuggles her head upon his shoulder as they watch the movie. Time Turner just smiles. He's glad Derpy is happy just to be with him.