• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 2,819 Views, 9 Comments

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six - dbzponyninja



After becoming a brony Dan, Chris and Elise get sent to Equestria

  • ...
37
 9
 2,819

Season 2 Episode 2 Dan vs. Babs Seed

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Season 2 Episode 2 Dan Vs. Babs Seed by dbzponyninja Written on ‎July ‎22, ‎2013

Last time on Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Dan wanted revenge from being banished from from Equestria so he tricked a Brony scientist into letting him use his portal to Equestria but then right as he was about to blow up Canterlot Castle in order to get back at Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna for banishing him but then he got caught by his friend Chris and Chris's wife Elise who not only made Dan apoligize to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna for planning to blow up their home but for also plotting to rip out Twilight Sparkle's wings right at the moment she becomes a alicorn which is what got Dan banished for in the first place after his apology Dan was given back his magic necklace given to him by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and was once again allowed to come to Equestria what happens next let's find out right now?

Dan brought out his magic necklace given to him by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna to once again be teleported to Equestria however this time he was teleported to Manehattan right as Applejack and her younger sister Applebloom were visiting Applebloom's cousin Babs Seed.

However as Babs Seed has never seen Dan, Chris or Elise before she told him in her Brooklyn accent that she talks in when she saw him "Who's that guy over there?"

Applejack and Applebloom both told her at the same time by taking in the trademark southern accent that all members of the Apple family talk in "That guy over there is Dan, hi Dan come over here and introduce yourself to Applebloom's cousin Babs Seed."

Dan introduced himself to her and Babs asked him "So are you some sort of talking monkey or something?"

Dan told her in a angry tone of course "You're the second pony to refer to me as a talking monkey I am not a monkey I am a human being!"

Babs Seed told him "Oh ok sorry about that i've never seen a human before."


Dan accepted her apology and then he hanged out and had fun with Applejack, Applebloom and Babs Seed. The End.

On the next episode of Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Dan uses the magic necklace given to him by Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna to go to Ponyville and hang out with Rarity at Carousel Boutique despite the fact that she is his least favorite Mane Six pony however when she offers to make him a new shirt and he doesn't want a new shirt he does what else but plot revenge all of this and more will happen on the next episode of Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six.

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Season 2 Episode 3 Dan vs. Rarity.