• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 2,818 Views, 9 Comments

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six - dbzponyninja



After becoming a brony Dan, Chris and Elise get sent to Equestria

  • ...
37
 9
 2,818

Episode 2 Dan vs. Big Macintosh

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Episode 2 Dan vs. Big Macintosh by Evan Carlton Written on ‎July ‎16, ‎2012
Last time on Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Twilight Sparkle brought Dan, Chris and Elise to Equestria to help her and the other five members of The Mane Six defeat Discord. What happens next let's find out right now? Dan, Chris and Elise pressed the buttons on their magic necklace given to them by Princess Celestia and returned to Equestria. This time they wound up in Ponyville. The three humans were accidentally bumped into by Applejack and Applebloom's older brother Big Macintosh. Big Macintosh said in the trademark southern accent that all members of the apple family talk in "i'm sorry I didn't see ya'll there are ya'll ok?" Chris and his wife Elise told Big Macintosh "yeah we're ok right Dan?" The short angry man who always wears a black shirt with the word jerk written on it told Big Macintosh in an angry tone "no i'm not ok you bumped into me on purpose didn't you?" Big Macintosh told Dan "nope."

Dan asked Big Macintosh "are you making fun of me?"

Big Macintosh replied before walking off towards the farm on Sweet Apple Acres were he, his two younger sisters and Granny Smith live and work "nope now if ya'll will excuse me I gotta be on my way."

Dan yelled angrily towards the heavens "Big Macintosh!" Chris and Elise tried to tell Dan "Dan it was an accident Big Macintosh didn't mean to bump into you" but he refused to listen as he walked off planning how he was going to get revenge on the tall, muscular earth pony stallion with a red fur coat and a blonde mane and tail. Dan found out that Big Macintosh broke up with Cheerilee and started going out with Fluttershy so he decided that the best way to get back at Big Macintosh was to ruin his relationship with the yellow pegasus member of The Mane Six and the bearer of The Element of Kindness.
The first thing Dan did was make Big Macintosh late for his date with Fluttershy by blocking the door and window to his room for twenty minutes. Fluttershy was mad at first but after Applejack's older brother explained the situation they kissed and hugged and then went on their date. Dan then knocked out a waiter at the restaraunt and held up the unconscious waiter while taking their order and giving them the wrong food. He was about to do the third and final step of his plan when Elise found him destroying the bouquet of flowers that Big Macintosh was going to give to Fluttershy and about to throw away the engagement ring that he was going to put on her hoof.

Elise grabbed Dan by the ear pulled him over to where Big Macintosh and Fluttershy and asked Dan in front of them "Dan is there something you would like to tell Big Macintosh and Fluttershy?"

Dan told them "i'm sorry i've been the one responsible for trying to ruin your relationship today, I blocked the door and window to your room for twenty minutes, then I knocked out the waiter at the restaraunt that you went too, held him up and gave you the wrong order and I was trying to destroy the flower bouquet and throw away the engagement ring that Big Mac was going to give to Fluttershy."

Fluttershy asked Big Macintosh in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "you were going to give me an engagement ring and flowers you're soo sweet?"

Big Macintosh told the pegasus with a yellow fur coat and a long whitish pink mane and tail "eeyup." Big Macintosh and Fluttershy hugged and kissed each other for several minutes then Elise who was still holding on to Dan's ear and pulling him told Dan as they walked off "come on Dan let's find Chris and go home." The End.