• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 2,819 Views, 9 Comments

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six - dbzponyninja



After becoming a brony Dan, Chris and Elise get sent to Equestria

  • ...
37
 9
 2,819

Episode 3 Dan vs. The Cutie Mark Crusaders

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Episode 3 Dan vs. The Cutie Mark Crusaders by Evan Carlton Written on ‎August ‎10, ‎2012
Last time on Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six After Dan, Chris and Elise took their second visit to Equestria and got accidentally bumped into by Big Macintosh Dan decided to get revenge on Applejack and Applebloom's older brother. Dan found out that Big Macintosh broke up with Cheerilee and was dating Fluttershy, he decided that the best way to get revenge on the earth pony stallion with a red fur coat and blonde mane and tail similiar to Applejack's except he doesn't wear it in a braid and neither one of them is really long but anyway he decided that the best way to get back at him was to break up Big Macintosh and Fluttershy but then he got caught by Chris's wife Elise and apoligized for messing with them. What happens next let's find out right now?

Dan, Chris and Elise took their third visit to Equestria and just like last time wound up in Ponyville where Scootaloo riding her scooter jumped over his head because she was riding a ramp, Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were holding tightly on to their pegasus filly friend with a orange fur coat and a short purple mane and tail Dan told the three fillies "hey watch where you're going you jerk you almost hit me."

Elise told Dan "jerk have you looked in a mirror lately Dan" but Dan ignored her and screamed to the heavens" Cutie Mark Crusaders!!"
Even though it might have been a little childish and immature Dan decided the best way to get back at Applejack's little sister Applebloom, Rarity's little sister Sweetie Belle and Rainbow Dash's number one fan Scootaloo was to draw fake cutie marks on them when they were taking a nap.

Shortly after Dan walked off and formed his plan Chris and Elise came across all six members of The Mane Six who told Applejack and Rarity "Applejack, Rarity Dan showed up with us today and almost got hit by Scootaloo's scooter while Applebloom and Sweetie Belle were holding on to her I think he might want to get back at them somehow can you help us stop him?"

Before Applejack or Rarity could say anything Fluttershy asked them in the soft almost quiet voice that she talks in "can I come too I mean if you want me too that is?" (cute and adorable squeak)

Pinkie Pie jumped up and down and said in an excited tone "ooh ooh me too can I come too please?"

Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash said "I guess we'll come too what about you Applejack and Rarity I mean Applebloom and Sweetie Belle are your sisters after all?"

Rarity said in the trademark British accent that she talks in "as an older sister I can't let anything happen to my little darling Sweetie Belle ok i'll come too."

Applejack said in the trademark southern accent that all members of the apple family talk in "Rare's right I can't let anything happen to Applebloom i'll come too."

Dan went around several shops, stores and houses around Ponyville asking markers to borrow and everyone either told him "aren't you too old for those" or "sorry we're out of markers today" depending on where he went until he found Snips and Snails's house and asked the two unicorn colts and their parents "hey do you have markers that I can borrow" and Snips and Snails told him "sure here you go."
Dan then secretly followed all three Cutie Mark Crusaders around all day as they were crusading in another failed attempt to get their cutie marks eventually they gave up for the day and were worn out and exhausted so all three fillies got on Scootaloo's scooter rode over to The Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse and laid down on the wooden floor.

Dan sneaked up on them pulled out his markers and was about to draw fake cutie marks on their flanks but then looking at how cute and adorable they were as he watched them sleep and then realizing they are just children and didn't mean to almost hit him this morning he said "I can't do it you're just children after all and you look so cute and adorable when you sleep just like Mr. Mumbles i'll just be leaving."

All six members of The Mane Six who were hiding in a bush waiting for Dan to make his move so they could stop him just before he was about to do it all said in both shock and amazement as they saw him change his mind about his revenge plan and walk off "wow Dan does have a heart after all who knew" but unfortunately they forgot to whisper so Dan heard them and then asked "who's there come on out?"

Chris, Elise and all six members of The Mane Six all stepped out from behind the bush and then Dan asked them "have you been following me around all day?"

Elise told Dan "yeah we figured you were going to do something to get back at The CMC so we followed you all day waiting for you to make your move so we could stop you just before you're about to go along with your plan but you changed your mind i'm proud of you Dan."

Dan told Elise "yeah I was going to draw fake cutie marks on them when they went to take a nap but they looked so cute and adorable when they sleep plus they are just children and I realized this plan was foolish and maybe a little childish and immature so yeah."

Rarity told him in an angry tone "I hope those weren't permanent markers do you know how hard that is too wash off your coat, plus me and my friends all earned our cutie marks a cutie mark is something that you earn how dare you even considered something so immature and childish when my sister and her friends wake up you better apoligize to them a.s.a.p."

Dan told the unicorn mare with a white fur coat and a long purple mane and tail "ok ok I was planning on apoligizing anyway."

Thirty minutes to an hour later Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo woke up and walked out of the clubhouse, both Rarity and Elise reminded Dan "Dan isn't there something you would like to tell Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo?"

Dan told Applebloom, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo "I didn't do it but I was going to play a mean and immature prank on you while you were sleeping here give these back to Snips and Snails I don't need them anymore."

The three fillies forgave Dan and gave him a hug, he then told all six members of The Mane Six and The Cutie Mark Crusaders "goodbye" and then him, Chris and Elise brought out their magic necklaces given to them by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna similiar to the one that I use to go to Equestria in my Me in Equestria series or my Josh Thomas in Equestria series. Anyway The End.