• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 2,818 Views, 9 Comments

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six - dbzponyninja



After becoming a brony Dan, Chris and Elise get sent to Equestria

  • ...
37
 9
 2,818

Episode 1 Dan vs. Discord

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Episode 1 Dan vs. Discord by Evan Carlton Written on ‎June ‎11, ‎2012
Dan still found it hard to believe one week ago today he became something that not only he criticized but down right hated and refused to become. Dan became a brony that's right you heard me Dan is a brony. He and his other brony friend Chris were watching a marathon with the same Bronies of The Neighborhood whose house he tried to blow up in the middle of last week's marathon but the Bronies of The Neighborhood invited The Pegasisters of The Neighborhhod to come to their marathon this week so Chris's wife Elise was their too. Anyway in the middle of a Youtube marathon on a computer hooked up to a big screen high definition t.v., Dan accidentally spilled coke on the computer as they were in the middle of part 1 of the 2 part Season 2 episode featuring Discord the draconequus and Spirit of Chaos and Disharmony, the computer still mysteriously worked but as they were refreshing the episode on Youtube a portal to Equestria mysteriously appeared in the middle of the room.

The Bronies of The Neighborhood were about to jump through the portal when Twilight Sparkle herself stepped through and told Dan "hmm a short man with a goatee and a shirt with the word jerk on it yeah you're Dan alright, come on me and my friends need you your friend Chris and his wife Elise's help to defeat Discord I know you haven't seen the 2 part episode yet but Discord has escaped from his stone prison again and for some reason The Elements of Harmony aren't working on him."

Dan told her wait a minute I might not have seen the episode that he appears in which by the way is on right now and i'm missing but I just became a fan last week why don't you ask one of these guys or maybe just my friend Chris and his wife Elise they know more about your show and the land of Equestria more than me."

Twilight Sparkle told him "because we need a jerk to beat a jerk, now come on." The lavender unicorn with a bluish purple mane that has streaks of purple and pink in it performed a sleep spell on the three humans and pulled them through it. When they looked up they were in Canterlot Castle surrounded by Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna, as well as all six members of The Mane Six.

Pinkie Pie jumped on Dan's gut as he was waking up and told him "wake up sleepy head." Fluttershy just told Elise to wake up but since she's not that loud anyway Elise couldn't hear her so Rainbow Dash slapped her across the face with her left hoof and Rarity told Chris in the trademark British accent that she always talks in "wake up now darling it's terrible to keep a lady waiting andall."

Chris told her "ok just give me five more minutes."

Rarity told him in an angry tone as she shook him awake "how dare you ignore me wake up now!"

Fearing for his life Chris told the white unicorn with a purple mane and tail "ok i'm up, i'm up." Chris, Dan and Elise gasped with their mouths open in shock and amazement they were really in Canterlot Castle surrounded by the two alicorn princesses and co-rulers of Equestria, plus all six members of The Mane Six. They all said at the same time "oh my god this is actually real I can't believe we're actually here."

Princess Celestia told Dan "yes Dan this is real but enough of that i'm sure my faithful student Twilight Sparkle has told y---", but before she could finish talking Dan interrupted the white alicorn princess with a long flowing wavey mane and tail that had shades of blue, green and pink in it "i'm sorry for interrupting you your highness or your majesty or whatever you want me to call you b---" Princess Celestia told Dan "Princess Celestia is fine."

Dan said "right Princess Celestia it is, by the way how do you and Twilight know the name of me and my friends?"

Princess Luna told Princess Celestia "let me handle this one my older sister." Princess Celestia told the blue alicorn with a long flowing wavey mane and tail that much like her coat of fur is also blue "very well Luna the floor is yours."

Princess Luna told Dan while talking or should I say yelling in The Royal Canterlot Voice "ME AND MY SISTER KNOW ALL ABOUT BRONIES WE TAKE IT UPON OURSELVES TO---!!!",

Dan said while covering his ears "why are you yelling at me, can't you talk like a normal person I mean pony please you're hurting my ears."

Princess Luna told him "very well as I was saying me and my sister know all about bronies on Planet Earth and the fact that on your world the adventures that Twilight Sparkle and her five friends commonly referred to by both bronies and pegasisters as The Mane Six, or occasionally The Cutie Mark Crusaders have as they learn about the magic of friendship." Princess Celestia told Dan "but besides that as my faithful student Twilight told you Discord has escaped again and we need your help to defeat him."

Dan asked Princess Celestia "ok do you have any stores in Ponyville or Canterlot that sells dynamite?" Princess Celestia told Dan "no."

Dan asked her "what about chain saws, swords or knives." Princess Celestia told Dan "no, no and no." Dan asked her in an angry tone "how can I defeat Discord if you don't have any weapons for me to use stupid ponies i'm thinking about becoming an anti brony now."

Princess Celestia told Dan "actually members of both my Royal Guard and Princess Luna's Royal Guard do have spears and swords but in case you're wondering you are not allowed to use them."

Dan told Princess Celestia I guess me and Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Pinkie Pie will just fight Discord together then, by the way Princess Celestia why did you invite Chris and Elise here."

Princess Celestia told Dan "because I knew they were you friends and would want to stay here with you by the way here you go."

Dan asked Princess Celestia "what is this?", as she handed him a necklace similar to the one I use to come to Equestria."

Princess Celestia told him "why it's a magic necklace of course, I have one for Chris and Elise as well, to return back to your home on Planet Earth or here just press the button in the middle by the way it can also act as a holographic image projector if you ever want to talk to me or my sister while you're on Earth just flip the switch on the top to hologram." Chris and Elise stayed behind in the castle throne room while Dan went along with his plan and with help from Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Applejack he beat and weakened Discord enough for them to turn him back into a stone statue with The Elements of Harmony. Dan, Chris and Elise told The Bronies and The Pegasisters of The Neighborhood what happened when they went to Equestria and they all said at the same time "wow i'm jealous I wish we could have gone to helped you guys but everything turned out ok, plus you have the means to return I wish we could have gone with you." The End.