• Published 12th Jul 2012
  • 2,818 Views, 9 Comments

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six - dbzponyninja



After becoming a brony Dan, Chris and Elise get sent to Equestria

  • ...
37
 9
 2,818

Season 2 Episode 4 Dan vs. Rarity

Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Season Two Episode Four Dan vs. Rarity by dbzponyninja Written on ‎April ‎14, ‎2014

Last time on Dan's Adventures With The Mane Six Dan went to Ponyville in the land of Equestria were he decided to go to Sugarcube Corner and get some doughnuts to eat however when he asked for doughnuts to eat he was informed by Mr. and Mrs. Cake that Pinkie Pie ate them all so instead he reluctantly asked for cookies however he got angry when Mrs. Cake took them out of the oven a little bit too early however he decided to give her a second chance by asking her to make the cookies again however this time don't get them out too early and this time he enjoyed the cookies what happens next let's find out right now?

Dan, Dan's best friend Chris and Chris's wife Elise all brought out their magic necklaces given to them by Princess Celestia and her younger sister Princess Luna in order to once again visit Ponyville in the land of Equestria.


Dan decided to go to Carousel Boutique to ask Rarity to fix a hole in his favorite and trademark black t shirt that has the word jerk written on it while Chris and Elise go take a walk around Ponyville with Princess Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

However to be expected Dan got angry when Rarity told Dan that she couldn't fix the hole in his shirt and instead make him a brand new suit.

Dan yelled to the heavens or in this case the roof of Carousel Boutique since he wasn't outise "Rarity!!!!"

When Rarity heard Dan yelled to the heavens she asked him in the trademark high society with a hint of British accent that she talks in "What's wrong Dan darling?"


Dan told Rarity in a angry tone "I didn't ask for a suit why did you make me a suit all I wanted you to do was fix the hole in my favorite shirt."

Rarity told Dan "About that well you see dear the hole was simply to big for me to fix, I had no choice but to throw it away."

Dan told Rarity "Throw it away, throw it away how could you just throw it away go take it out of the garbage right now and go fix my shirt."

Rarity told Dan "Fine i'll see what I can do."


So Rarity worked hard and it turns out she was able to fix the shirt after all and Dan gave her a big hug and a thank you upon once again receiving his favorite now fixed shirt. The End.