• Published 1st Jul 2017
  • 1,063 Views, 7 Comments

Master of Dimensions - Cipher800



Dimentio has escaped the Underwhere and is now terrorizing Equestria.

  • ...
 7
 1,063

Battle of Dimension D

"Wait, WHAT!" Twilight said in shock. He was going to end their games? What did that mean?

"Why did you say 'end our games'?" Twilight said. Dimentio laughed and said "You don't know WHAT that is? Well, once I'm finished with you, you will know what I mean. Now, prepare to have the dinner of death served by me."

Cue music.

Dimentio rose into the air and laughed like the psychopath he is before materializing a ball of strange yellow and purple magic with his finger. He tossed it lazily at Twilight, who dodged it by going upward, using her wings and went into flight. Twilight realized that Dimentio was attacking them, but still did not realize what is going on. "Rainbow, he's attacking us." Twilight said to her friend as another blob of magic, this time she used a shield spell.

Rainbow nodded in acknowledgement and flew towards Dimentio, who simply laughed and teleported behind her. Rainbow turned around and said "Why can't you hold still?" Dimentio laughed again and said "Nope." and teleported behind Rainbow again, this time with a blob of magic in his hand. He threw it at Rainbow, who turned around at the last second, only to find Dimentio's magic strike her forehead as she fell down on the floor, her pink skin showing as blood spilled onto Dimension D's floor, but not much blood though.

Rainbow's heart was beating irregularly until...

Thump-thump thump thump-thump-thump thump thump...

...

Twilight went back towards the ground, trying to listen to even one beat. "It seems her game has ended. A shame, I would have liked to play with her even longer, now it's your turn." Dimentio laughed.

"Why..." Twilight said, tears going down her eyes. "The previous bad guys were mean, sure, but they never killed, not even one. But you... you are different..."

Twilight looked straight up at Dimentio, unfolding her wings, fire in her eyes and her teeth seemed a bit sharper. Her fur and mane also seemed redder in tint. "YOU KILLED ONE OF MY FRIENDS, NOW YOU MUST PAY THE PRICE YOU MONSTER!" she said as a surge of red magic went around her. Dimentio was shocked about this, but regained his composure and said "Let us dance, like an angry tango duet who just broke up!" as he made another blob of magic, which he tossed at an enraged Twilight, who dodged it.

Twilight shot a beam of red light at Dimentio, hitting him easily. "AUGH!" Dimentio said before teleporting back with a copy of himself next to him. Both shot a blob of magic at Twilight, one of which split in two. Twilight shot a laser at one of the Dimentios, who dodged at the last second as the other one dissapeared. Dimentio came back and this time, made a box around Twilight, who jumped the other way. Another box expanded near her, but she climbed onto the other box, and shot a red light at Dimentio.

"Augh, you are clever." Dimentio said as he teleported away, coming behind her with another blob of magic in his hand.

He tossed it at Twilight, who teleported away before it can hit her. Dimentio came back, this time with ten duplicates of himself. All of them grinned and said "Can you tell which handsome guy is the real one of the bunch." as they materialized their own balls of magic.

This time, only one of the Dimentios was doing it a tiny bit ahead of the others, but for Twilight, that was enough. She cast a red shield spell and the magic bounced off. All of the Dimentios seemed sad and Twilight struck the real Dimentio, the duplicates dissapearing.

(stop music)

"Why aren't you dead! Not even Nightmare Moon and Discord could take that punishment! Sombra maybe could have, but I still have a point!" Twilight said.

Dimentio's non-existent ears perked up as he said "Nightmare Moon? Discord? Sombra? Who could those guys be?"

Twilight then said "They were the three greatest villians of Equestrian History, Nightmare Moon and Sombra are dead while Discord was reformed. You shouldn't have killed Rainbow, now die, dangit!" Twilight shot a red beam at Dimentio, who teleported back and said "Yes, interesting story, perhaps I can add their power to my own. See ya, later, and have fun with your dead friend for me! Ciao!"

With that, Dimentio teleported himself, Twilight and Rainbow Dash's body back to the library. Dimentio then teleported away, leaving his friend unconscious, to wake up to a big surprise.

Author's Note:

Yea, to all you fans, I know she is dead. I'm trying to go along with the original story here.