• Published 1st Jul 2017
  • 1,063 Views, 7 Comments

Master of Dimensions - Cipher800



Dimentio has escaped the Underwhere and is now terrorizing Equestria.

  • ...
 7
 1,063

Out the Underwhere and into Equestria

Mario, Peach and Bowser looked and saw a giant Luigi head fall into the floor.

"How... how did you do it?..." the being said. "How... could I have lost with the power of Luigi and the Chaos Heart..."

"How could I have lost..." the being thought to itself. "And the prophecy... has it been undone?!" the being said again. Peach heard this and said "I think your prophecy was wrong all along..." "You believed your prophecy, we believed in mopping the floor with you!" Bowser roared. "Not everything is determined by fate..." a rainbow-colored butterfly said.

"...all things determine their destines. Goodbye now, Dimentio. We'll add a footnote to the prophecy about your failure."

Dimentio still had that smirk on his face, "You think this is the end? This isn't finished..."

"You can't... stop this now... you can't escape."

He opened his mouth even wider than before before saying "I've been saving one last surprise..."

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ciao!" were his last words before his world blew up, more like him blowing up, releasing Luigi and left a thin sliver of his power to do his dirty work and ensure existence dies with him. Worlds are being destroyed and rebuilt. He was at least satisfied that a thin part of his power is working without him as he fell out of conscious.


Play this before you go to the next part if you are feeling it.


Dimentio awoke from unconsciousness and looked around. A film covered his vision, making it all grey. Even with it, he can see he was in a line of things. He was in a cave with skeletal white arms waving in a nonexistent breeze.

He was in the Underwhere, the land of ended games. He looked at his hands, and lo and behold, he saw that he was a shade.

It all hit him. “No... NO!” His outburst merely attracted some glares and mutters from the Shades around him.

A D-Man, a servent of Queen Jaydes, came up to him and said "Quiet, you! You have to wait in line like the rest of them!" and left.

He realized that he had dimensional powers, and closed his eyes, concentrating on his home, Dimension D, his home, he'll find a way to undo his shade form later. He kept concentrating before "Hey! Quit sleeping, we are in a line here!" a shade said, forcing his eyes wide open. It didn't work.

Dimentio decided to snap his fingers, but it didn't work. His powers no longer worked, for he was a shade. He cursed to himself. He was a shade, he was a ghost, and at least the Underwhere/Overthere was still existing.

He was about to say the words "What can possibly go wrong?" before realizing that the sentence was jinxed. He knew it, he has done it to himself once, right in front of people with bad luck. It that question, everything went downhill for the one who said it, instead, he thought what if. Well, what if the opposite did the opposite. So, he said "What can possibly go right."

As soon as Dimentio finished saying the question, a D-Man left a door and to a table, sitting down and talking to two more D-Men while drinking coffee. Seeing this, he darted for the door, his shade form made it easy avoiding them. In the door, he saw a whole bunch of doors, all with different colors and either square or with a rounded top.

He went to the first door he saw and opened it, seeing this.

"Too wacky." He said before closing it, he turned to the next door he found and opened it, seeing this.

"This reminds me of these Yoshis, only covered in tar and goose feathers. Not the dimension I'm looking for." he said as he went to another door and opened it.

(start at 1:27 and continue from there until you reach 2:25)

"Awkward... I don't think I'll have THAT out of my head any time soon." he said with a hand on his head as he turned to another door and lo and behold, he got what he went for, Dimension D. A bright light shone upon him, restoring his true appearance.

He was about to go in before the door dissipated into nothingness and a voice said "Stop it, Dimentio!" Dimentio turned to see a couple of D-Men looking back at him. "Surrender now and we'll give you a nice cozy cell in Underwhere Prison!"

Seeing no way to escape, he went to the door nearest to him and said "Ciao!" before going in. The D-Men knew about these doors, but they didn't know what was behind them, not even Queen Jaydes knew what was behind even one of these strange doors, so that was why she had them guarded. At least Dimentio was gone from them. Pity the world who's inhabitants would be his torment.


Rainbow was bored, she had nothing to do after the plunder vine crisis. Twilight was still getting used to her new wings and the elements were gone. Discord has just finished cleaning up and everything was returning back to normal, or at least what Ponyville has for normal. She didn't really have anything to do that day, since the day was supposed to be clear, and she had done the clearing in ten seconds.

She then decided to go practice the Sonic Rainboom somewhere isolated, so that nobody could see her if she failed. An idea presented itself from the recesses of her mind. Why not the fields outside of town?

Those fields were usually isolated since they were so close to the Everfree Forest, and even more so since its invasion, but Rainbow didn't have to worry about monsters. She was about to practice when all of the sudden reality spun a black rectangle, and out of that said rectangle a humanoid mass of shapes came out.

It almost looked like a jester wearing a mask when she could see it clearly, and if it were standing upright, it would stand slightly taller than Celestia.

"I better tell Twilight about this right now!" she thought, and flew as fast as she could back to Ponyville, which actually was pretty speedy. She had to go to the Golden Oak Library. Twilight has now gotten pretty good at flying, she could help her.


Dimentio awoke tied to a plastic chair that was a little to snug. He looked around and saw what looked like a dungeon.

He was about to undo the ropes when a blue blur came up to him, revealing itself as a rainbow-maned pegasus who said "Talk, you monster-jester thing." Dimentio only smiled and said "What am I supposed to talk about, cyan quadruped?" The pegasus's eyes merely squinted at him as she said "Well, duh, haven't you noticed? Where did you come from?"

"Rainbow, please stop terrorizing the creature!" a voice said as 'Rainbow' was enveloped in a purple light. Another horse, this time with purple fur, a navyblue mane with a pink strip, and along with its wings, a spiral horn sat atop her head. "Look, I'm sorry about my friend, now, my name is Twilight Sparkle." 'Twilight' said.

Dimentio grinned and said "I am the master of dimensions, pleaser of crowds, I am Dimentio."

"I'm a pony, not a horse. But you didn't really answer my question. What are you?" Dimentio ignored her and said "Say, don't you or your friend know of any, dimensional spells?" Twilight chuckled a bit before it became full-blown laughter. When she finished, she said "I don't think that branch of magic exists."

Dimentio frowned at what she said before regaining himself and said "It is cake in the feast this is magic." By now, he undid the ropes and grinned, despite being annoyed "But since you have never tasted such a cake, I'll feed it to you."

Twilight tilted her head and said "What are you talking about?"

Dimentio raised his arms and reality shifted around the three, becoming a green room. "Oh, I forgot, the cake is poisoned, now welcome to Dimension D, my home, purple and cyan horses! Now, prepare for your games to be ended."