• Published 28th Jun 2017
  • 1,645 Views, 35 Comments

Paybacks Are Hell - StormLuna



For quite some time Night Light tolerated his wife's trysts with the princesses but when she finally runs off with thm, he decides that it is finally time to file for divorce and make her pay for the anguish she has caused him.

  • ...
13
 35
 1,645

Velvet's Bad Day

Three days had passed since Night Light filed for divorce and in the palace, it was just like it was any other day. Luna had lowered the moon, Celestia had raised the sun and them along with Velvet had sat down for breakfast. Unlike it was in the past where Celestia sat at one end of the table and Luna sat at the other, they sat on the side with Velvet. Like she had been here lately, she was much more possessive over the princesses.

When the chef arrived he asked, "So your Majesties and Velvet, what will you be having this morning?"

Velvet replied, "WE will be having eggs, hay sausage, toast and cider."

Luna asked, "We? Whenever I talk like that you punish me but it is ok for you to speak like that?"

Velvet yanked on her tail and snapped, "No little filly, you two will eat what I eat, got it?"

In unison Luna and Celestia sighed, "Very well Velvet." They looked towards the chef and said, "We'll have what she's having."

The chef nodded and Velvet gave the two princesses an intense look. Both gave her a nervous look and Celestia asked, "Velvet, why are you ordering for us now?"

Luna added, "What, do you think the two of us aren't capable enough to even order our own meal?"

Velvet couldn't help but giggle, "Remember girls, I own you! If you don't do what I do I'll expose you, all of you!"

The two hung their heads in defeat realizing that despite them being the leaders of Equestria, that Velvet held a ton of leverage over them.


Once the three had finished their breakfast Celestia headed towards the throne room while Luna headed towards her chambers to get some sleep. Velvet had been a bit rougher with her since moving in to the palace so she hoped she could get in there and lock the door before being caught. Unfortunately for Luna, that would not be the case as Velvet caught her right before she could lock the door.

Velvet yelled, "Princess Luna, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

The fact that Velvet used the word hell instead of hay made Luna nervous, so nervous that she reverted to speaking like she used to. She replied, "Well we were just heading to our chambers to get some sleep. We are most tired right now."

Velvet stormed into Luna's chambers, closed the door and locked it. Once she got in there she spanked Luna and yelled, "Oh no you aren't little filly. We're doing what I want!"

Luna asked, "But Velvet, we are most tired. Canst we get some sleep?"

Velvet yanked on her tail and continued, "What have I said about you speaking like that? You know it pisses me off and now you must be punished!" She spanked Luna hard and yelled, "Get down on that bed, now!"

While Luna did secretly love Velvet, this actually scared her. She shied back and asked, "Velvet, why are you being like this?" She thought maybe that if she finally told Velvet how she felt, that maybe she would calm down. She continued, "Velvet, I don't know if you know this or not but I love you. I fell for you the night you came to talk to me after you had that fight with your husband."

Velvet calmed down a bit and continued, "Oh yes, how could I have forgot?" She began to giggle, "I suppose when I have four princesses in my harem little things like that skip my mind."

Luna was shocked that Velvet would consider that a little thing. She gasped, "Little thing? You consider the fact that I actually love you a little thing?"

Velvet was a bit frustrated over her questioning and she snapped, "Look, I'm sorry ok. Like I said, when I'm having fun with all four of you things like that skip my mind." She began to focus more on the bed and ordered, "Now lay down Luna, for pissing me off you must be punished!"


While Luna and Velvet were in her chambers, Celestia was sitting on her throne relaxing as there was not anything going on that day. Her relaxation would be broken though when a guard and a unicorn came into the throne room. The guard asked, "Your Majesty, where is Twilight Velvet?"

The unicorn added, "I have some papers that I need to deliver to her."

Celestia knew how Velvet would be if she were bothered at this time so she replied, "She is busy right now." She cast her gaze at the guard and asked, "You can leave the papers with me and I will get them to her once she is finished with Luna."

Both ponies looked at her curiously wondering what she meant by 'finished with Luna'. The unicorn said, "Your Majesty, these are legal papers and they can only be delivered to her."

Celestia sighed, "Oh alright, I'll go get her. Don't be surprised though if she is in a very bad mood."

Celestia headed back to get Velvet and when she approached Luna's chambers she could hear Luna screaming in pain and Velvet yelling angrily. She hesitated for a moment before pounding on the door.

This stopped the two and Velvet yelled, "What? Who is it?"

Celestia yelled, "It's me. Velvet, there is somepony in the throne room who needs to see you."

Velvet angrily screamed, "Tell this pony that I'm busy and can't be bothered. Tell them that I will mess with them later."

Celestia yelled, "Velvet, this pony has legal papers. You really need to come now."

Velvet stormed out of the room with her face soaked in girlcum. She yelled, "Who the hell is this pony and what kind of papers do they have?"

Celestia sighed, "Velvet, I don't know but I don't think you should go out there with your face the way it is."

Velvet was so angry that she didn't even pay attention to Celestia. When she arrived in the throne room she stormed over to this pony and yelled, "You have papers for me?"

The pony handed her the papers and replied, "Yes, I do." He did not want to be in the presence of such an angry pony for any longer than he had to. He turned around and headed towards the exit as he said, "You have a good day ma'am."

Velvet paid no attention to him as she began to look through the papers. The moment she saw what they were she went into a rage, "What, divorce papers?"

Her yells quickly got the attention of both princesses. Celestia arrived in the throne room and asked, "Velvet, what is wrong?"

Velvet angrily yelled, "Divorce papers! I've been served with divorce papers!"

Celestia put her wing around her and asked, "But Velvet, I thought you wanted a divorce."

Velvet yelled, "I do but since he filed first, he has the advantage."

By this time Luna had arrived as well. She too put her wing around Velvet and replied, "Do not worry Dear Velvet, while he may get a good lawyer, you will have us on your side."

Celestia added, "Besides, I thought you didn't want the house since you were moving in with us."

Velvet snapped, "Well I've changed my mind. I'm going after it all. I don't want that bastard having the house, the car or any of our shared assets."

Both princesses thought that Velvet may be going into this demanding too much but knew better than to question her decision. Celestia replied, "If that is what you desire, that is what we will help you get."

Knowing that the princesses will help her get everything she wanted calmed her down. She pulled the two close and replied, "Thank you you two. I really appreciate it."

Luna gave her a nervous look and asked, "So Velvet, do you want to get back to what we were doing?"

After being served with these papers, Velvet had no desire for intimacy of any sort. She replied, "No Luna, I don't. Since you wanted some sleep earlier, I'm thinking maybe you should get it." She turned to Celestia and continued, "Celestia, I really just want to be alone right now. Could I stay in your chambers for a while?"

Celestia hugged her and replied, "Of course you can. Stay in there as long as you need to."

Velvet said, "Thank you. Hopefully I won't need too much alone time."

Velvet stormed back towards Celestia's chambers in a very bad mood. She knew that even though she would have both Celestia and Luna by her side, she knew that since her husband filed first, that he would be at an advantage. She began to think to herself, "What if I don't get what I want? What if the judge doesn't play favorites? What if Night Light gets everything? What if he was to expose us?"