• Published 28th Jun 2017
  • 1,645 Views, 35 Comments

Paybacks Are Hell - StormLuna



For quite some time Night Light tolerated his wife's trysts with the princesses but when she finally runs off with thm, he decides that it is finally time to file for divorce and make her pay for the anguish she has caused him.

  • ...
13
 35
 1,645

An Unexpected Visit

Returning to an Empty House

Several hours had passed after storming out of his house when Night Light returned home. He headed into his house with a scowl on his face, fully expecting to find his wife still getting it on with the princesses. What he would be greeted with would be much different. He was greeted by silence and darkness. He turned the lights on and began to look around the house when he discovered a note, a note from his wife.

“Night Light,

I just want to let you know that I can’t do this anymore. I can no longer live the lie of being married to you because I no longer love you, my true love is the princesses now. Because of this, I have talked to Celestia and I want a divorce. This is all the more detail I will go into here. If you want to go over things further, go to the palace and ask Celestia or Luna if you may see me. I want you to know that I wish you no ill will but I simply can’t do this anymore.

Twilight Velvet”

The note only intensified his scowl. He growled to himself, "So she wants a divorce does she?" He then began to realize that she would be so busy with the princesses that he may be able to file first, which in his opinion should give him a bit of an advantage. He continued, "Well, she shall get her divorce."

Given that it was already after 1700, he knew that he would have to wait until tomorrow morning to head to the courthouse. Luckily for him, he had a couple more days before he had to return to work so doing so would be easy.


Father/Son Discussions

A couple hours after getting home somepony knocked on the door. Night Light was in no mood for visitors so he yelled, "Go away! I'm in no mood to see any visitors."

The pony at the door yelled, "Dad, it's me. We need to talk."

Night Light knew that voice very well, it was Shining Armor. He rushed to the door to let him in and would not only be greeted by his son, but Flurry Heart as well. He hugged Shining and asked, "Son, what brings you by?" He then hugged Flurry and asked, "How's the most adorable filly in the world?"

Flurry giggled before flying up, landing on Night Light's back and wrapping her arms around him. Shining asked, "Dad, can we come in?"

Night Light replied, "Of course you can, besides, I need to talk to you about something."

Shining said, "That's why I came to see you, we need to talk and I have a feeling it is about the same thing."

Night Light asked, "Does it involve your mother?"

Shining replied, "Yes, it does."

Night Light pointed towards the living room and ordered, "Well let's go in and sit down so we can discuss this."

Shining nodded and the two headed in and sat down. Once they got comfortably seated Night Light asked, "So son, what is it you need to talk about?"

Shining replied, "Well this may be a lot to take in but here I go." He took a breath before continuing, "Well a few days ago mom, Celestia and Luna decide to make an unannounced visit up to the Crystal Empire. Mom said that since you headed off to a buckball game with your friends that she decided to go up there and pay us a visit."

Night Light commented, "When I left she had me drop her off at the palace because she was going to visit Celestia and Luna. Apparently they decided to go up there and pay you guys a visit."

Shining continued, "Yes that is the case but something was not right with mom, not at all."

While Night Light knew a whole lot about what happened, he figured he would let his son tell him everything that he saw up there. He asked, "So what was wrong with her."

Shining sighed, "When she got there she was leading Celestia and Luna around by the hands acting like she owned them." He began to become a bit agitated as he continued, "And then she starts groping Cadence and it seemed like she wanted her, sexually."

Night Light asked, "And then what?"

Shining replied, "As it turns out mom has both Celestia and Luna as her concubines and she made sure she got Cadence as well." He became even more agitated and continued, "And to make matters worse, Twilight was up there and helped mom get what she wanted!"

Despite him already knowing about Twilight joining in he gasped, "Twilight did what?"

Shining replied, "She helped mom get what she wanted. Even worse, all four of them dragged Cadence to our sleeping chambers where they basically gang raped her."

This was something that he had no knowledge about at all. He yelled, "They did what? They gang raped Cadence?"

Shining yelled in return, "Yes they did and even worse, mom threatened that if I didn't record it that she would have Luna banish me to the sun." He became angrier as he continued, "I don't know what is going on but it seems almost like mom OWNS the royal pony sisters! How the hell could she have so much leverage over them?"

Night Light replied, "I don't know but when I got home I caught Celestia, Luna and your mother in the bedroom. I caught Velvet abusing Luna and Celestia recording and cheering her on!"

Shining was appalled. He gasped, "What? Mom was abusing Luna and Celestia was not only recording but cheering her on?"

Night Light had calmed down a bit and continued, "Yes, she was. It was after that that I decided I wanted some answers and what I found out was absolutely disgusting."

Shining's eyes grew wide and he asked, "What happened?"

Night Light replied, "Just wait until I tell you everything before you react because I want to do this all at once and I'm sure you will be as mad as I am."

Shining nodded indicating that he would wait to say anything so Night Light began, "Well once I got your mother torn off of Luna I found out some incredibly horrible things. I found out that the reason that she treats Celestia and Luna like possessions rather than ponies is because she has dirt on them. She has threatened them with exposure if they don't give her what she wants and she has dirt on Cadence too."

Shining asked, "What kind of dirt?"

Night Light replied, "Well from the way things sound it seems like Celestia and Luna get it on all the time, Cadence has been with Celestia few times and now for something that enrages me."

Shining asked, "What? Is mom doing things with Twily that she shouldn't be?"

Night Light slammed his hoof on the table and yelled, "Yes, she has. She won't tell me what she did but she said that her and Twilight had some private mother/daughter time." He took a short breath for continuing, "And if what your mother says is correct, she claims that Twilight likes it! She says that Twilight is completely ok with this and even worse, because Velvet has all this dirt on Celestia and Luna, your mother will not face any incest charges."

By this point Shining was angrier than he had ever been in his life. He yelled, "That dirty bitch! That dirty, conniving, manipulative bitch!" He calmed down and continued, "Dad, what do you plan on doing?"

Night Light continued, "Well I want to show you something son." He grabbed the note that Velvet had written and handed it to him. He continued, "I'm sure you know what it is. Luckily I have tomorrow off so I'm headed to the courthouse tomorrow morning."

Shining asked, "Dad, would you want me to come with you?"

Night Light replied, "Perhaps that would be for the best. I really don't know if I could handle going alone."

Shining commented, "Alright, I don't want you doing anything that may get you in trouble." He took a breath and continued, "Dad, since I'll be joining you tomorrow would you be ok if Flurry and I spent the night?"

Night Light replied, "Of course you can stay the night! How often do we get to spend any time together anyway?" He turned to Flurry and continued, "And I really don't think Flurry should be going home just yet."

Shining agreed and given that nopony else was home and Night Light can't cook much of anything they decided to go out before turning in for the night. While Night Light was dead set on getting a divorce, Shining Armor was questioning his future as well.