• Published 9th Jun 2017
  • 3,583 Views, 19 Comments

Don’t Sit Under The Apple Tree, With Anypony Else But Me - Stormbringer



Sometimes a bad incident can lead to the greatest discovery. Applejack and Twilight find this out the hard way.

  • ...
7
 19
 3,583

ACT ONE: Applejack is Surprised

Twilight and Applejack were deep in the orchard. Twilight said that the bucolic setting helped to get her more in touch with her Earth Pony lover. Twilight had been making love to Applejack all night now. Just as AJ had been pouring all her skill and passion out on her lover.

“Oh Celestia, Twilight!” cried Applejack as the orgasm washed over her. “Ah’m comin’ again!”

“Well hurry up already!” said Granny Smith floating by in a row boat. “There’s chores to be done! And don’t forget the sheets ya messed up, again.”


Applejack sat up in bed. She looked around disappointed that Twilight wasn’t in the bed with her, then she facefooved and said;

“Not ’nother consarned dream! Ah should’a known; Granny in a blasted row boat!”

AJ wasn’t sure if she’d had wet the bed or she was just that aroused.

Dreaming of Twilight again; it was probably aroused.

‘An’ Ah thought only boys were spposed to have wet dreams,’ thought AJ to herself…

Again.

After AJ showered, she cleared away her soiled sheets and headed down to the laundry room.

Laundry was normally Apple Bloom’s chore, but it was unfair and embarrassing to subject the filly to her ‘vaginal discharges’.

As she walked through the lower floor, Apple Bloom saw her sister carrying her sheets to the laundry room. Normally, AB would takes the sheets and pillowcases off the beds to wash them, so she snickered as she saw her sister with her soiled linen. She was old enough to understand.

“Twilight again?” asked Apple Bloom.

“Not. A. Word.” Said the elder sister authoritatively.

“Must’ve been a good ‘n’,” snickered the little sister.

AJ’s smile gave Apple Bloom the answer. AJ had let her sister in on some of the dreams she’d been having about her secret crush. If she couldn’t trust Apple Bloom, who could she trust. The two had a bond most ponies didn’t know about…

Not even Apple Bloom.

Later as AJ was eating a quick breakfast, her sister approached her.

“AJ, Ah gotta do a report on a family member fer school. Can Ah do it on ya?”

“Sure, Sugar Cube. Why don’t Ah take ya to Twilight’s castle so ya can see my throne an’ the map table.”

“Plus it’d give ya a chance to see Twilight,” said Apple Bloom with a wink.

“What’d ya mean by that?” asked AJ.

“Come on, sis,” said Apple Bloom, “ya’ve told me several times ‘bout yer feelings fer Princess Twilight. Ah ain’t never said nothin’ to anypony. An’ Ah swear Ah never will without yer say so.

But don’t ya think it’s ‘bout time to say somethin’ to Twilight?
It might make laundry easier an’ Ah really like her, Ah think she’d be an awesome sister.”

Applejack caught Apple Bloom’s meaning.

“’Kay sis,” said AJ, “let’s not blow this out of proportion.”

The Apple sisters hugged and Apple Bloom left for school.

Applejack worked her chores that day, but the dream and AB’s comments continued to circulate through her head.



Later that day…

“Ya sure Princess Twilight ain’t gonna mind me lookin’ at the map?”

“Sugar Cube,” said Applejack to her sister, “the last thing Twi’d do is get mad at ya fer lookin’ at the furniture.”

“But the map is part of the castle an’ so it’s magical.”

“So?” said the big sister amused. “Alicorn or no, Twi ain’t changed any since she first came to Ponyville, ‘cept she ain’t as standoffish as she was. An’ yer one of the first ponies she met here.

She’s been teachin’ ya to do potions. An’ from what she an’ Zecora tell me, yer doin’ great at learnin’ somethin’ magical in spite of bein’ an Earth Pony.

Ah don’t say it enough, but Ah’m so proud of ya Sugar Cube.”

Applejack stopped and gave her sister a warm and honest hug. Apple Bloom always felt the warmth and love in her sister’s hugs. Even more than when hugged by Granny Smith or Big Mac.


It wasn’t long before the sisters had walked through Ponyville to Friendship Castle.

As Applejack and Apple Bloom entered Twilight’s castle, Apple Bloom was amazed at the size again. To have this large of a building being one pony’s home (or more accurately, one pony, her pupil and one baby dragon) was almost overwhelming.

Apple Bloom had to do a report on a family member so she had chosen her big sister. Now AJ was taking her to see her ‘throne’ in the Throne/Map Room. And if Twilight was around, she’d get her to activate the map and let Apple Bloom see it.

As they approached the Throne Room’s door, they heard something unexpected…

Somepony crying.

Apple Bloom tried to open the door but to no avail. Starlight Glimmer came galloping up.

“Apple Bloom,” said Starlight, “wait please.”

“What’s wrong Starlight?” asked Applejack.

“It’s Twilight,” said Starlight, “she had a date last night…”

“Well… That sounds nice,” said AJ, with an odd overtone in her voice, “she needs to get out an’ have fun more often.”

“Yes,” said Starlight, “but less than an hour after she left, she came back to the castle, ran to the Throne Room and has been crying there ever since. She’s been like that all night and all of today.”

“Twilight cryin’ all night an’ day?,” reacted Applejack, “what happened?”

“I don’t know,” said Starlight, “she locked the door and won’t come out.”

“Sorry Apple Bloom,” said AJ to her sister, “Tour’s gonna have to wait. Ya need to run home an’ tell Granny that Ah need a bottle of Apple Brandy an’ a mug.

An’ hurry!”

“Sure thing, sis,” said Apple Bloom as she bolted to the door.

Applejack and Starlight stood talking while waiting for the youngest Apple to return.

Starlight was feeling really bad because she’d urged Twilight to go on the date. He was a pony that’d had known Twilight in school, Twilight had grudgingly agreed.

“He appeared nice enough and Twilight was nervous but happy to be getting out of the castle.

I was settled in for a little light reading; It was Meadowbrook’s theses on trans-dimensional transformations as they applied in a historical context; (Starlight! interjected Applejack.); Oh right! Sorry,

I heard the front doors open and a pony gallop in.” Said Starlight, “I went into the hall in time to see Twilight galloping into the Throne Room. I tried to go in after her but she’d sealed the door, and won’t answer.”

“That’s ’kay Starlight,” said AJ, “Ah’m sure what ever happened, Twi won’t blame ya.”

“I know,” said Starlight, a tear in her eye, “but I blame me.”

Applejack hugged Starlight and let the lavender Unicorn have a moment to cry. About that time, Apple Bloom returned with the spirit AJ had requested. AJ took the saddlebag from her sister.

“Thanks Sugar Cube,” said Applejack. “Ah don’t know how long this is gonna be. So why don’t ya trot on home an’ tell Granny that Ah may be late fer supper. We’ll do the tour later.”

“’Kay sis,” said the little sister, “tell Twilight Ah’m thinkin’ of her.”

Apple Bloom hugged her sister and left.

“Now ya go an’ relax too,” said AJ to Starlight, “Ah’ll talk to Twi an’ let ya know what happens.”

Starlight gave AJ a hug and left.


Applejack knocked on the door, there was no answer.

AJ knocked again harder, no response.

“Twi, it’s me, AJ. If’n ya don’t unlock these here doors and let me in, Ah’ll buck ‘em open.”

There was a moment, Applejack could hear Twilight sniffing as if to try to stop her crying. Then there was a purple aura around the door then it opened slightly.

Applejack entered the Throne Room, as she did, the doors closed behind her and AJ could hear the bolts snap into place. Twilight was at her place at the map table. And from where she was, AJ could tell that Twilight’s eyes were red from crying, but the right one didn’t look quite right.

Applejack trotted to her friend. Standing close, Twilight grabbed the orange Earth Pony and cried against her neck. Then she pulled back to say something. But Applejack spoke first.

“No, Sugar Cube, don’t say nothin’ a’fore ya’ve had a mug of this, Ah insist.”

Applejack put the saddlebag bag down, then put the mug on the table along with the bottle of brandy as well. She poured a mug full and Twilight levitated it to herself.

Twilight took a gulp and suddenly realized it wasn’t hard cider as she had first assumed.

She sputtered and coughed. Then looked questioningly at her friend.

“Granny’s recipe,” said AJ smiling, and with a wink. “Apple Brandy, not my cousin. Drink up, we ain’t talkin’ ‘til ya have one under yer belt.”

Twilight started to protest.

“Not. A. Word!” said AJ authoritatively, just like she would with her sister.

Twilight capitulated and continued to drink, her tears were stopping by now. When Twilight had finished the mug she put it down on the table. AJ filled it again.

“I don’t think I need any more,” said Twilight.

“Yeah ya do,” said Applejack, “but we can talk now.”

Twilight’s aura pulled the mug back to herself and in spite of, not needing any more, Twilight took another drink.

“’Kay Twi.” Said Applejack, sitting in her own throne, next to Twilight’s, “ya wanna tell me what happened?”

Twilight sat quiet for a moment, looking into the mug.

“Twi, Ah’d rather ya tell me now. Ah ain’t leavin’ ’til ya do, an’ after ‘bout two more mugs of brandy… Ah ain’t gonna be able to stop ya from talkin’.” AJ said smiling at Twilight. Twilight understood what her friend was alluding to.

“Starlight and I were out yesterday buying some fresh vegetables when we met an old classmate. He was visiting on business, it was nice to see an old face. He asked if I was busy for dinner. I hesitated at first, but Starlight said I need to loosen up so I decided ‘what the heck’?”

Twilight paused took a breath and another drink of the brandy.

“I’d arranged to meet him in town, and he was waiting there for me. He said he wanted to take me to a movie and to dinner. It sounded nice enough. We were walking to Ponyville Cinema when he said he had left his bits back at the hotel, and asked if I minded if we went by there first.”

Twilight stopped for a moment and took another long drink of the brandy. Before Applejack could do it for her, Twilight levitated the bottle and filled her mug again. AJ smiled…


‘It’s workin’,’ thought Applejack.

“When we got there, he asked if I wouldn’t mind going in with him. I thought nothing of it and followed him into his room.”

Applejack could tell her friend was getting misty eyed, her hooves were shaking a bit. AJ nudged the mug to Twilight. Twilight downed the almost full mug and poured herself another.


The previous day, inside the Ponyville Hotel…

Twilight’s date closed the door behind them and locked it. Then he looked at Twilight oddly.

“The guys were right, they always said you’d be this easy,” he said.

“What the hay are you talking about?” said Twilight.

“To follow a stallion to his room without any of that being taken out for drinks or whatever,” he said. “I’ve always wanted me a piece of princess marehood. This is going to be fun!”

“I don’t know where you got that idea,” said Twilight, offended, but she didn’t get to continue.

Next thing Twilight knew, the stallion lunged at Twilight and knocked her across the bed.

The stallion was sure he had Twilight pinned to the bed and he proceed to extend his hidden penis.

“I bet you’re a screamer,” he said

Twilight felt his penis at her marehood. Twilight tightened the muscles extra tight that normally hid the marehood, before he could forcibly penetrate. She then used a spell that pushed him off, none to gently.


“What do you think you’re doing?” exclaimed Twilight, “Stop this now!”

“Oh you want to play rough,” he said, “I like that!”

“I’m not playing!”

But he slapped Twilight in the face and tried to force her to the bed again.

Twilight used a bolt of magic to send him across the room, extremely hard, breaking a small table and lamp.

“Not so rough, that really hurt!” he said. He was still thinking Twilight was playing.

You think that’s rough? Wait until you get the visit from the royal guard!” Twilight shouted.

It was the first Twilight’s date realized she was serious, it reflected on his face.

“Royal Guard?” he said panicked. “We were just playing, weren’t we? The guys always said you liked to play that way.”

“I’ve never been with any pony, much less ‘that way’. I don’t know where you or they got the idea that I was some kind of whore, but it’ll cost you dearly! When a mare says stop, that means stop!” said Twilight, tears pouring. “But you can explain it to Princess Celestia!

She takes a very dim view of rape!

“Princess Celestia! Rape? Now wait a moment…”

Twilight figured that she didn’t want to hear any more of his excuses, so she teleported outside and galloped back to the castle.


Back in the present…

Twilight started crying again. AJ got up and walked over to her friend and embraced her friend and let her cry for a while.

“There, there Sugar Cube,” said AJ, stroking Twilight’s mane. “It’s over now. Let’s get ya to bed. Ya need to sleep.”

Twilight nodded and followed Applejack out, Twilight was levitating the brandy and mug, drinking as she went. On the way to her room they ran into Starlight.

“Twi,” said Applejack, “give Starlight the name of the jerk. She’ll go let the cops know an’ take care of him.

Oh, an’ Starlight, tell Spike not to bother Twilight until she wakes up tomorrow, or he will answer to me.”

After a short explanation, Starlight looked shocked that this needed to have the police to get involved but she took the information, and said she’d be back soon.

As they walked to the stairs, Applejack smiled, she saw that her friend was having trouble walking straight.

When they entered Twilight’s room, AJ observed Twilight downing the contents of the mug, she tried to refill it but the bottle was empty, AJ knew that Twilight would sleep soundly for hours now. Applejack escorted Twilight to the bathroom then to the bed.

“’Kay Twi,” said AJ, “let’s get yer purple rump in the bed.”

Twilight complied, as she lay her head on the pillow she gave a little cry.

“Ouch!” Exclaimed Twilight looking at Applejack.

“Yer gonna have a shiner in the mornin’ Twi. But Ah guarantee ya, if’n Ah see him, he’ll get more than that!

Now get some sleep, Sugar Cube. Ah’ll check on ya later.”

Applejack turned to leave but found she was unable to. She noticed a purple aura around herself, it pulled her back to the bedside.

“AJ, please don’t leave me yet,” said Twilight, starting to slur her words.

“’Kay, Sugar Cube, Ah’ll not leave yet.”

AJ sat on the edge of the bed. Twilight reached out and held Applejack’s hoof. It looked as if Twilight was trying to figure what to say.

“AJ… Why do guys have to be such bucking jerks?”

Applejack was taken aback, she’d never heard Twilight swear before.

“Not all guys are,” said AJ.

“I know,” said Twilight, “only the bastards that thought I was some easy filly. Where the buck they ever got that idea beats the horse-apples out of me.”

Applejack was having a hard time not laughing or even smiling at Twilight’s use of language. But she’d never been around Twilight after drinking this much.

“Guys have tried this a’fore?”

“I think some dickhead at school must have started a rumor that I was easy and that he’d had his way with me. The ass-bite was probably trying to make himself look cool to the other colts. Making them think that he’d ‘done’ the princess’ protégé. After that, guys were always trying to get under my tail.

AJ… I swear to Celestia… I’m a virgin. I don’t dislike guys, but I don’t like them that way either. I’ve never wanted to be with any guys that way!

I told Princess Celestia and she told me to give her names of the horse-apple-heads. Several were expelled, but there were always some guys that would leer at me and try to grab my marehood as I walked by (yawn). But always in a crowd so I couldn’t tell who it (yawn) wassssss…”

AJ could tell that the brandy was really kicking in now. Twilight was quiet for a couple minutes and closed her eyes.

AJ was about to leave when Twilight half opened her eyes and was looking at her, not quite focusing. Then Twilight snickered and waved AJ closer.

“I’m going to tell you a little secret… Starlight,” whispered Twilight.

Twilight paused, AJ waited. Not sure if she should correct her friend or if she’d even understand.

After about a minute of silence;

“What secret?”

“Oh!” Said Twilight, giggling, “don’t tell anypony, but I really like mares.”

“Ya do?” AJ asked, her heart skipping a beat.

Twilight was giggling again and shook her head.

“Yes, I’ve been (yawn)… Been afraid to let my friendssssss… Know.”

“Why?” asked AJ, she had to hear this out.

Twilight had a strange smile on her face.

“Because I’m afraid of what they’ll think of me if they found out I think one of them is really hot.”

“Everypony knows that Rarity is hot,” said AJ.

“Pbtttt,” went Twilight blowing a raspberry, “she’s alright, if you like that type. No, I wouldn’t have the time, bits or patience to be with such a high maintenance mare. Don’t get me wrong, I love Rare, but she’s not the one.”

Now Applejack was conflicted. Should she stop Twilight or did she want to know who the pony was.

Her curiosity won out.

“Who is she then?”

“A pony I’ve wanted to be with almost as soon as I came to Ponyville. A pony I think is a much better looking mare than Rarity (yawn).

A pony that I’d want to take a whole evening just to lick every apple of her cutie mark, both sides and everything under her tail, in-between. Just to taste it all,” said Twilight snickering, AJ was shocked. “I’d show her that I know what a mare’s tongue is really for.”

“Ya have the hots fer m... Fer Applejack?”

“You bet your sweet lavender (yawn) assssss… I do, Starlight,” said Twilight,“ but don’t tell her.

Anytime I’m close to her, it takes all my will power not to grab and kiss her. And I bet they’d be the best kisses ever. And to be held in those strong forelegs, I don’t think there’d be much in life better than that (yawn).

It’s soooo hard not to think of her at night without playing with myself. I want her soooo badly! I imagine it’s her hoof in me, or her marehood I was fondling (yawn).

I’d love to have my tongue in her all the way to my chin. But if she found out, I’m afraid of what might happen.”

Twilight started to have a little fear in her voice. “I could lose her as a friend, or worse. She’d never want to be around me again. I’d miss out on any chance to win her love!”

It almost sounded like Twilight was going to cry again.

“Ah really don’t think ya have anythin’ to worry ‘bout there,” said AJ trying to hold back the thrill.

“I wish I could be so certain.” Twilight let out a long yawn.

Faustdamn it, that mare is so Faustdamned hot!”

Now Applejack was really conflicted. She had never shared it with anypony but Apple Bloom. Applejack felt the same for and about Twilight. It’d be so easy to help Twilight to realize her fantasy, and her own as well.

But a few things were stopping her:

First: Twilight is drunk. It’d be just as bad as the issue that started this if she helped herself to her friend in this condition.

Second: Twilight is a close friend, and if she really wasn’t ready for this, it could end their friendship. Not just Twilight’s but perhaps all her friends.

Third: AJ wasn’t the type of mare to just jump in bed with a pony just because they wanted each other. There’s a time and place for everything and AJ didn’t want to rush it, she wanted to make sure.

Yes, she’d love to let Twilight do what she’d just said. And really, AJ wanted badly to get under Twilight’s tail as well. But not for a ‘quick piece of marehood’. AJ wanted Twilight, not as a bed partner, but as a life partner. But it would take time to discover this.

“Ah promise Ah won’t tell anypony,” said Applejack.

Twilight smiled and closed her eyes again.

Applejack could tell that Twilight wasn’t far from falling asleep. She leaned over to kiss her friend on the cheek. But as Applejack’s face was close, Twilight opened her eyes, smiled and put her forelegs around Applejack’s neck and pulled her closer.

“Oh Faust! I wish you were the real Applejack and not just a dream.”

Before Applejack could do or say anything, Twilight pulled Applejack to herself and was soon kissing her deeply. Applejack was sure that she shouldn’t be doing this, but she was enjoying the feel of Twilight’s tongue. Twilight pulled AJ onto the bed with her.

AJ figured that this was wrong but she embraced Twilight and continued the kiss. Soon she felt Twilight’s hoof stroking her abdomen, then her breasts.

“Oh AJ!” Twilight purred in her half asleep, half-drunk state, “I never noticed that you’re so well endowed! I love big breasts!”

But now, Twilight’s hoof was headed to AJ’s marehood. AJ knew if she let Twilight do that, she wouldn’t be able to stop.

“Twilight Sugar,” said Applejack breaking the kiss and regrettably, almost painfully, moving Twilight’s hoof away.

“Yes Darling,” said Twilight, still thinking she was dreaming.

“We shouldn’t rush this,” said Applejack giving Twilight a small kiss, “Ah want ya to know that Ah really do want ya just as bad. But we both know that we’d be disappointed if’n we just up an’ did it.”

“You’re right as usual, my lovely cowpony,” said Twilight. “Just hold me then, like I’ve always wanted you to do.”

Twilight snuggled close to AJ and was soon softly snoring. Applejack was enjoying this so much, almost too much. The feel of Twilight’s soft and feminine body was everything AJ had ever dreamed of. She so wanted to awaken Twilight to more kisses, to allow Twilight to complete the exploration of her body. As Applejack would joyfully explore Twilight’s.

But she knew she had to leave and let Twilight sleep. Plus she didn’t know how Twilight would react if she woke up with Applejack cuddling or caressing her and intimately exploring Twilight’s ‘privates’.

Applejack regrettably got off the bed as easy as she could as not to waken her sleeping friend. She walked to the door and looked over her shoulder. Twilight was so cute just sleeping peacefully there. It took all that was in AJ not to turn around and get back in bed with Twilight.

“Oh dear Celestia an’ Luna,” said AJ, almost prayerfully, “please don’t let this have been the only chance Ah ever get to be with this beautiful an’ wonderful mare.”


AJ left and as she quietly she could, she closed Twilight’s door. Starlight came walking up.

“Is she sleeping?”

“Yes,” said Applejack, not sure what else she should say. “When she wakes up, just go along with her. There at the end, she thought she was talkin’ to you, an’ said some things she might not had wanted me to hear yet.”

“Okay Applejack,” said Starlight, trying to figure what AJ may’ve been hinting at, “thanks.

By the way, the jerk turned himself into the police right after Twilight left his room. Apparently, he felt that it’d be less embarrassing to quietly go to the local police. He figured that they’d be more gentle and less embarrassing than if the Royal Guard came for him publicly.”

“That’s good, hopefully he learns his lesson,” said Applejack, she shared a hug with Starlight and then left.



Applejack walked back to Sweet Apple Acres. There were so many thoughts swirling around her mind; the feel of Twilight’s body and her tongue, the taste of her kisses and the profession of Twilight’s desire herself. Before she knew it, she was home.

As she entered the home, Apple Bloom saw her.

“How’s Twilight?”

“She’ll be ’kay,” said AJ.

“Good,” said the little sister, “Ah so was worried fer her.”
Applejack smiled at her sis. She really did have a large heart. Perhaps why the Crusader Cutie Mark was a heart inside an apple.

“Tell Big Mac that Ah may need him to cover fer me fer the rest of today,” said Applejack. “Ah got to talk to Granny about some ’portant things.”

“’Kay sis,” said Apple Bloom as she trotted out to find Big Mac.

Applejack found Granny sitting on her rocker and just watching out the window.

“Granny,” said Applejack, “can we talk.”

“Of course Pickle-Pare,” said Granny, “what do ya wanna talk ‘bout?”

“Can we go to my room an’ talk,” said Applejack blushing, “it’s kind’a personal.”

Granny looked questioningly at her granddaughter but got up and followed her up to Applejack’s room.